• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

I can think of several other theories, one of my favourites is that they're not spacecraft, or time machines, or constructed at all, but actually living creatures that live in our atmosphere and are very much life, but not as we know it. It's pretty unlikely, but an entertaining idea - I read this many years ago (didn't believe a word of it) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sky-Creatu...?asin=1530512948&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1
Indeed, there have been a few reports of people seeing jellyfish-like things high up in the sky.

I think there are three main options;
1. What it says on the tin, interplanetary. Not my favourite.
2. They’re ours, Man made. I hate this option as it would suggest we’ve wasted decades on fossil fuels, buggering up the environment, and generally sub standard tech. Trillions spent on military toys when these tax payer funds should be put to good use for humanity. I don’t actually believe this option, i cant see how the roadmap of development could have been kept so secret in this day and age.
3. First read about this in the 1980’s and h thought it rubbish but with time and age I’ve grown more to consider this might be the reality ….. they’re from earth but possibly another species or dimension (both?).
Time will tell.
Dr Vallee tends to support the third option....they have always been here but exist in another realm/ dimension/alternate reality.
He supports this because of past sightings and beliefs going back centuries and millenia. It is certainly possible that there are other forms of life that have discovered ways to visit other realities as in the Many Worlds Theory.

I have mentioned this before, but British WWII intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson, found that 70% of UFOs were connected to water.

He had 3 theories.

1. UFOs were here before modern man.
2. UFOs came after modern man.
3.There are civilizations in the deep oceans which he believed to be true.

It is interesting that all his UFO notes were stolen from his house upon his death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basketball great Shaquille O’Neal on the Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show said that he was on a double date in 1977 in Madeira, California and everyone suddenly notices a UFO next to their car.
Do you mean 1987 or 1997?

I have mentioned this before, but British WWII intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson, found that 70% of UFOs were connected to water.

He had 3 theories.

1. UFOs were here before modern man.
2. UFOs came after modern man.
3.There are civilizations in the deep oceans which he believed to be true.

It is interesting that all his UFO notes were stolen from his house upon his death.

I must admit, the USO aspect and what they could possibly represent/mean make me feel somewhat uneasy.

The following confirmation is from an interview with Gordon Cooper by 'OMNI' magazine, in March 1980, Cooper stating:
"I've always been honest about my views on this subject.

Because the astronauts have been so badly misquoted by irresponsible journalists, it's up to each of us to say what he believes in.

I'm engaged in a lawsuit against people who used my name for a commercial venture, quoting me to the effect that I'm dedicated to forcing the government to tell the truth about UFOs.

I never said that at all. If any UFO information is being suppressed, it's certainly not in the U.S. Air Force, because I was at a high enough level to know about it".
The recent 'Disclosure Project' promotion is headed, "'NASA CONCEALS UFO INFORMATION' SAY TOP SECRET INSIDERS".

Isn't world-wide 'ufology' essentially now campaigning for, 'A call to fight against America's despicable ruling tyrants and their policies against any acknowledgment that aliens were found at Roswell, why MJ-12 has been a fifty-year shame on democracy, how it's known that alien abductions are real, plus a loathsome NASA CONCEALS UFO INFORMATION cover-up', etc.?

Whatever happened to 'God Bless America' and all that?

The 'Disclosure Project' impeaches, "that rogue, illegal secret groups within the government and certain corporations have compelling evidence that is being withheld from the public, Congress and the President".

Clearly, 'ufology' challenges that the incumbent US government, aside from having a conviction and courage to face external threats, should equally either admit to, or reveal, the rife corruption, disgrace and dishonour perpetrated on its own people.

Outwith any beliefs/skepticism in 'UFOs' and all it encompasses, can we agree this is the current viewpoint of mainstream and popularised 'ufology'?
(End)

During discussions re this very topic, that was a posting I made to the, 'UFO Research List' on 15 March, 2002.

I came across it by accident recently, whilst searching for something unrelated.

I kept a note, as occurred that it could have been written today.

Will it still be as, 'fresh' in another 20 years time, I wonder.

Meantime, if I might take this opportunity to ask a question; was this footage of a UFO beaming down (sounds familiar!) ever explained?

1993-08-04 UFO Midway City, Fl

Because it is a nonsense.

If the government genuinely believed that their airspace and defences were being infiltrated, at will, by technology 1000 years advanced to theirs, then there would be only two possibilites -

1. You would hear nothing at all from them about it.

2. You would hear everything about it because it would be biggest thing to happen to this planet in 4.5 billion years. And would probably involve lots of things blowing up and everyone dying.

Having a government willing to present this stuff, but they're not all that bothered, shows it's a total scam. A tactic to divert our attention from something else.

Or 3 it's a mix and the US wants to expand its military budget.

Sorry, CN. I can't follow the point of your post above. The flow of thought is very muddled. Could you edit it for clear linear sequence? Maybe paragraphs...:confused:
Agreed ... For one thing, it's difficult to tell where the Cooper quote ends. I've located the interview article's typescript and used it to encapsulate the passages directly quoted from it in editing the post.

It would still be helpful if the boundaries between your 2002 text and your current post were more clearly delineated.

While I'm at it - here's the typescript of Cooper's OMNI interview.

GordonCooper-OMNIInterview-1980.jpg

SOURCE: https://www.maxrambod.com/pages/boo...lic-saucer-shaped-vehicles-over-the-base-ufos

If the government genuinely believed that their airspace and defences were being infiltrated, at will, by technology 1000 years advanced to theirs, then there would be only two possibilites -

2. You would hear everything about it because it would be biggest thing to happen to this planet in 4.5 billion years. And would probably involve lots of things blowing up and everyone dying.

Having a government willing to present this stuff, but they're not all that bothered, shows it's a total scam. A tactic to divert our attention from something else.
What are they diverting our attention from ?

I can think of several other theories, one of my favourites is that they're not spacecraft, or time machines, or constructed at all, but actually living creatures that live in our atmosphere and are very much life, but not as we know it. It's pretty unlikely, but an entertaining idea - I read this many years ago (didn't believe a word of it) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sky-Creatu...?asin=1530512948&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1
Hi Timble. I think there are many more theories, mundane to ‘high strangeness’ but they were my best guess. Saw this posted another site, should have noted creator to provide credit, my bad.

Attachments

• AA7212F1-0DC3-4DFF-A2F9-EF2A50A6AA2F.jpeg
    AA7212F1-0DC3-4DFF-A2F9-EF2A50A6AA2F.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 42
Yesterday”s The Sun Online has an article from Nick Pope.

Nick Pope claims there are “ powerful unseen forces“ that has caused the Pentagon to do a U-Turn on releasing UFO tapes to the public.

Nick claims these UNSEEN FORCES are above his knowledge of defense intelligence.

This puzzle piece fits in with rest of the current conversions from U.S. naval officers and the inspector general.

UNSEEN FORCES
Wait... Something above Nick Pope's intelligence? I am astounded such a thing exists! :rolleyes:

From today’s Metro.co.uk, the British MoD claims they are aware of the UFO issues in the U.S., but they are not engaged.

Nick Pope claims that the U.S. and British did not interfere with each other’s UFO investigations when he worked the MoD.

But Nick Pope claims he will come out of retirement to be a liaison between the U.S. and UK if needed.

Nick claims there could be secret correspondence between the countries, but on the surface the British MoD acts like

they are not interested in UAPs.

Wait... Something above Nick Pope's intelligence? I am astounded such a thing exists! :rolleyes:
From today’s Metro.co.uk, the British MoD claims they are aware of the UFO issues in the U.S., but they are not engaged.

Nick Pope claims that the U.S. and British did not interfere with each other’s UFO investigations when he worked the MoD.

But Nick Pope claims he will come out of retirement to be a liaison between the U.S. and UK if needed.

Nick claims there could be secret correspondence between the countries, but on the surface the British MoD acts like

they are not interested in UAPs.
If ever there was a man seeking relevance ….

There is a third option.

The government realises that it cannot keep prevaricating forever. One way or another, the goose is going to have to come out of the bottle. The only question being, of course, is how the goose got in there in the first place.

We don't know what is to be released into the public domain yet. Only when we do will we be able to make a reasonable guess as to the motives.

I personally feel that we are in a toe in the water situation. See what a little bit of confirmation does and then take it from there.

Former senate leader Harry Reid wrote an article for the New York Times where he mentions one possibility is that the Pentagon does not know what UAPs are.

Then on Fox TV news, Luis Elizondo claims that the Pentagon has lied so long about UAPs that they are not going to put this “ genie back in the bottle “.

It seems everyone has an opinion.

At a Friday’s news conference, President Biden was asked about UFOs.

President Biden said go ask former President Obama.

Biden made it clear he was staying out of the UAP controversy.

Just thinking out loud here.

The Ghost Rocket flap in Sweden and Norway back in the late 40's seemed to focus around lakes. The majority of sightings were metal cylinder shapes (with or without visible fins) and were reported to come down in bodies of water. Multiple searches found nothing.

I have long suspected a connection between water and UFO/UAP's. I wonder if the Ghost Rocket objects were the same as these tic-tac things? Maybe they need to dive in and out of water at regular intervals hence their attraction to bodies of water when travelling over land.

I know that some of the reports from the Ghost Rocket flap were misidentified meteors but some of them describe witnessing the same as the tic-tac shaped objects - travelling very fast at a low altitude over bodies of water.

How Washington Got Hooked on Flying Saucers
A collection of well-funded UFO obsessives are using their Capitol Hill connections to launder some outré, and potentially dangerous, ideas.

UFO promoters won't like this but it's all pretty much true. There are media hijinks and gov't gullibility behind the current UAP fever in the U.S. Links Puthoff, Vallee, Bigalow, etc. to the recent cast of characters pushing the disclosure narrative. In less than 2000 words, which is impressive in itself.

https://newrepublic.com/article/162457/government-embrace-ufos-bad-science

Back