• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

If the world's governments are hiding contact with nonhuman intelligences (a very big if), then a cui bono approach suggests that they have little reason ever to divulge this information voluntarily. Any benefits that might move in an earthward direction right now fall into the laps of maybe a few thousand people worldwide.

It is true that cartel members often compete with one another both covertly and openly, but bringing another 6 billion people into the arrangement seems likely to reduce the size of one's own slice.

If the world's governments are hiding contact with nonhuman intelligences (a very big if), then a cui bono approach suggests that they have little reason ever to divulge this information voluntarily. Any benefits that might move in an earthward direction right now fall into the laps of maybe a few thousand people worldwide.

It is true that cartel members often compete with one another both covertly and openly, but bringing another 6 billion people into the arrangement seems likely to reduce the size of one's own slice.
Military and Gov will always think first of national advantage. And they will act with extreme paranoia assuming if others get ahead i National disaster for their side. They will hardly give thought to the benefit to humankind as a whole, even though rifling through their tax money.

So all the governments of the world are hiding evidence of aliens independently of each other? Or have they formed a 'cartel' of alien-hiders? What possible advantage would hiding evidence of aliens have to the individual nations in this cartel?

The USA covers about 5% of the Earth's land surface, and has about 5% of the population. Why would the USA have the only evidence of aliens, or be able to prevent China, Russia, India or Europe from publishing their own evidence?

This makes no sense.

I don’t think i said that all govs have or are hiding evidence. What i said was that a clear rationale exists for those, if any, to hide any they did have.

Another thought - Fox News has been a big driver of this stuff. As they were a big driver of the Alien Autopsy tape.

This is one of the things that concerns me the most. Between people with suspect international financial ties, to the rest of the straight-up lies and crap that channel has espoused, I certainly find it worth asking cui bono. It doesn't mean they haven't latched on to an idea that doesn't also have substance, but look at what they're saying. Hidden programs? Secret technology that affects the whole planet? What happens to non-aliens-related whistleblowers with this sort of thing? Does Fox get behind them? Or do they get with their right-wing program?
What with the general historical aspects of "yeah let's say it's aliens, that's useful on an intelligence level" and the amount of "let's push suspiciously social-warfare botnet type junk" that Fox specifically has stood behind, I can suggest a lot of reasons they want people to believe things that aren't true, be that the existence of craft themselves, or just the behavior surrounding it-- i.e. the actual narrative, what they're using the footage to claim, the stories they're spinning around them. I seriously think that if the Q thing had not been homegrown trolling at first, it would have latched on to the UFO stuff much more directly as a way to claim that there are totally aliens out there eating people, before it moved on to "well, it's Democrats eating people".

And it certainly does fit their narrative of "you can't trust government, it can't under any circumstances be trusted, not with social services or anything that benefits people; the system cannot be allowed to function" (while simultaneously suggesting that the right deserves unilatareral control as a 'solution') to suggest that the government is hiding aliens from us, just on a basic level.
I know I'm generalizing-- especially as to who's coming up with what plan/party line there-- but categorically I see a lot of similar thinking in the right.

Also (and this is purely personal, I don't have a defense for this thought): that comment about "AATIP got shut down because some people in government believed the phenomenon under study was demons" smacks of psyop to me. The sort of "your leaders are superstitious and religious and unreliable" thing.
The things at hand may be things that are out there, and I really hope they are. But if so, I would not be surprised if the actual government take is "what the hell is that?" and a lot of the behavior around it is pure intelligence shenanigans.

Last edited:
Holy Crap !

NBC Today Show TV reports that the Pentagon for no reason released UFO radar electro-optic data painting real objects.

The video show how baffled the radar operators were seeing these UFOs on TV this morning.

In 2019 the navy was testing their new stealth battle ship the USS Omaha of the coast of San Diego, California when nine or ten UFOs swarmed this ship.

People are asking why the Pentagon released this new information, and nobody knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of wide beam by NBC. Data released via George Knap. Not an official release. It’s true that the pentagon confirmed the video is genuine though.

I looked up electro-data optic and it seems complicated, but it confirms something is real by several light wave measurements.

As big hair Giorgio Tsoukalos would say, “ I am not saying it is aliens, but it’s aliens “.

The video release by Knap and JC answered some of the issues I had with the radar thankfully. I was a bit concerned when it was first released last evening, without the video explanation, as it could easily be considered just drones. JC has s way of whipping up the crowd which can be dangerous if you don’t deliver.
The radar video is great as confirmation that the swarming event took place but it doesn’t in of itself confirm anything exotic. Many drones swarming, speeds upto 138 knots, nothing out of this world and well within current capability of Russia or China (or US test). However as additional evidence to support previously released claims it’s very useful.

I wonder if today’s release of the Pentagon’s confirmed radar data from 2019 has something to do with Luis Elizondo filing a major complaint with the Inspector General against the Pentagon for destroying Luis’ military record ?

I keep pointing out that the US is testing drones and is developing countermeasures to fool enemy detection systems into thinking they are being swarmed by hostile forces. Sound familiar? Seems some aren’t listening.
The U.S. Navy has been quietly developing what could be one of the most important, transformative, and fascinating advances in naval combat, and warfare in general, in years. This new electronic warfare "system of systems" has been clandestinely refined over the last five years and judging from the Navy's own budgetary documents, it may be operational soon, if it isn't already. This secretive new electronic warfare "ecosystem" is known as Netted Emulation of Multi-Element Signature against Integrated Sensors, or NEMESIS.

NEMESIS is not just some 'paper program.' From publicly available, but obscure documents we've collected, it's clear that, for years, the Navy has been developing and integrating multiple types of unmanned vehicles, shipboard and submarine systems, countermeasures and electronic warfare payloads, and communication technologies to give it the ability to project what is, in essence, phantom fleets of aircraft, ships, and submarines. These realistic-looking false signatures and decoys have the ability to appear seamlessly across disparate and geographically separated enemy sensor systems located both above and below the ocean's surface. As a result, this networked and cooperative electronic warfare concept brings an unprecedented level of guileful fidelity to the fight. It's not just about disrupting the enemy's capabilities or confusing them at a command and control level, but also about making their sensors tell them the same falsehoods across large swathes of the battlespace.

The 2018 and 2019 budget justifications state that "Nemesis expendable decoys and prototype system hardware will be completed and delivered for field testing" and that demonstrations of these expendable decoys "will be conducted during fleet experimentation, as well as during focused field and laboratory tests."
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...e-capability-will-change-naval-combat-forever

Puthoff is one of Colavito's 'Vicious Circle'. He has some unusual beliefs- an ex scientologist, he's someone who has been banned from editing his own wikipedia page.
I wonder if today’s release of the Pentagon’s confirmed radar data from 2019 has something to do with Luis Elizondo filing a major complaint with the Inspector General against the Pentagon for destroying Luis’ military record ?
Probably not. It was released by Jeremy Corbell, who is one if the UFO proponents; it is a pretty fragmentary record, with many cuts, and badly out of focus. Still trying to make head or tail of it.

I appreciate the idea that we have really sophisticated drones today.

If the NBC news department had good information, in the report this morning the UAPs were coming in at 238 mph then dropping to 70 mph.

Then the USPs would just disappear and reappear in another area in a blink of an eye.

I guess a drone could do this ?

The speed of 238 mph which is 383 km/h seems impossible for a drone ?

Not 238mph, but somebody on the clip mentions a figure of 138 knots, so it looks like NBC has got it wrong. 138 knots is a serious speed for a drone, but not impossible. If these really are spy drones launched by a foreign power, they may have been carried by a civilian ship acting as a spy vessel.

Even if these particular drones turn out to be radar glitches (which is still my favoured explanation) the technology to create spy drones with moderately impressive performance levels is already on the design boards, and even if they haven't been built yet, they soon will be.

Last edited:
Analogue Boy, so do you think this is Russia or China messing with our brains ?

A lot closer to home for you. I think it’s probably US technology undergoing field tests with their own forces.

New article in the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/29/ufos-uap-america-pentagon-report

From hearsay to hard evidence’: are UFOs about to go mainstream?​

A parking sign at the Little A’Le’Inn in Rachel, Nevada.

Unidentified aerial phenomena are getting serious attention on TV and from Barack Obama and Marco Rubio and next month the Pentagon is set to release a major declassified analysis

I think it’s probably US technology undergoing field tests with their own forces.
The problem with that theory (which is very plausible) is that someone in the US military complex must know about these tests, and should have piped up about it by now.

The whole point about this form of defence would be to create false targets and confusion in the battlespace. Would be even more confusing if you thought you were dealing with a UFO.

So are we saying the that US are testing a new system (NEMESIS) but are smoke screening it with claims of "genuine UFO" videos? Again, using the UFO subject to cover-up advanced military experiments?

The problem with that theory (which is very plausible) is that someone in the US military complex must know about these tests, and should have piped up about it by now.
Would they?
The military are generally pretty good at keeping secrets.

OK, you guys and girls, I do not know Lord Black or Baroness Goldie but according to the Telegraph they are upset that the UK dropped any investigation of UFOs in 2009 saying UFOs were harmless and foolish.

They claim the UK is getting behind as the U.S. seems to push on for the truth.

They want RAF Fylingdales to spear head a new investigation into UFOs.

Back