• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Shome spiel about UFOs versus an explanation to the world of how they can successfully spoof multiple false targets onto enemy detection systems. As a superpower, what would you choose?
There is increasing tension around Taiwan and other islands in the South China Sea. This could be the USA sending a particular message to China, while trying to obfuscate it for wider audiences, and not being seen to be obviously rattling any sabres.
If it were US defence tech, someone in the military/industrial complex would know about it. Why don't they say something?
Is this secrecy for secrecy's sake?
See above, plus I'd imagine there are quite a few incentives for the military/industrial complex not to go shouting - or even whispering - about their latest toys.

If they are smart enought to get here then they are probably not idiots who fly around for shits and giggles.

When the indigenous peoples of Australia first came across Europeans they encountered a culture that was able to transport large amounts of people and goods over vast distances, had weapons that could kill at a distance and had the ability to "terraform" their environment. All done by utilising the science and logic of the era. That same science and logic of that 'superior' culture also dictated that women were inferior to men, that death was a suitable punishment for a wide range of crimes, that had little or no concept of the impact their rapidly developing industrialisation could have on the environment.

They are both peoples on the same planet, under the same sun, yet with very different ways to interpret the science and logic.

If there is an intelligence that can cross dimensions/time and space it's possible that one of its motivations is for shits and giggles.

Looks like the folks at Metabunk have finally clued in that Elizondo is still working for the government. He mentioned it in an oblique manner some time ago when he said "regardless of what capacity I may or may not be working in" --and no one caught it... And later flat out admitted it, here:
I think the government is split on how to address or the topic with the public, and he is the channel they have open for gradual disclosure --Again, because the devices are becoming more active again, all over the world, because we are working hard to destroy same.

As mentioned in my response above, Bill Nelson, NASA chief, indicated that NASA and the Pentagon have a difficult relationship.

Bill Nelson tells CNN that he and his resources will launch their own independent investigation in UFOs.

Bill claims too many jet pilot friends have told him about encountering UFOs.

The Pentagon is not going to put this genie back in the bottle !

Bill claims too many jet pilot friends have told him about encountering UFOs.
..and few people doubt they have. Part of the issue is that pilots are purposely not briefed on R&D as of all military personnel they run a big risk of being captured, so often they'd have no idea if it was their own side's weaponry. Tactical and tech stuff is very tightly ring-fenced.

What you say Stu could be true.

I am fascinated with this guy breaking from the intelligence community and going out on his own.

What I don’t understand is that rumors of astronauts seeing UFOs in space is something he should be familiar with.

So, is this NASA Chief another “ red herring “ ?

From Express,co.uk, Nick Pope makes the accusation that the Pentagon is split over UFOs.

Nick claims that the believers are fighting the nonbelievers, the intelligence agencies against the military.

Who knows ?
Not convinced Nick pope has much to offer. Anyone spending time watching Reddit could come up with what he states nowadays.

I am fascinated with this guy breaking from the intelligence community and going out on his own.
Nelson saying he's going to pursue a NASA report doesn't mean he's breaking away from (or approving) anyone else's inquiries into UFOs.

DOD doesn't (and can't) speak for NASA, so the DOD report has no connection with anything NASA may know or have to say about the subject.

Here is a new interview. Some historic examples of Tic Tacs are mentioned in old articles:

Every day there seems to be a new article on disclosure and each time, the night vision pyramid is used as an illustration. It’s definitely worth explaining (yet again) what we’re really seeing here...

Of course a debunk isn’t as sensational or generates as many clicks so you see the same thing trotted out over and over again. The image is not a hoax. It’s a genuine camera artifact and it’s relatively easy to make your own.

1622914552120.jpeg

1622914614193.jpeg

The big question for me is why are the US Military - who know this is just bokeh - stringing everyone along? But I guess the simplest answer lies in funding. Money and budgets.

Last edited:
Damn those aliens are clever! Building their ships as triangles so if we spot them with our primitive tech they will look like 'bokeh'. They really have got us figured!

Has anyone thought that, like with most annoying things, if you ignore them they will just go away?

Having a laugh is the finest motivation in the universe, so long as no-one gets hurt.
Am I the only one now thinking of the 'Smash' robots from the adverts in the 70s.

"They peel them with their metal knives....."

Aaah the warm glow of nostalgia!

Amazing stuff going on.... I think the thing to remember is that scientists are just fallible people --they have no more vision or sense than the average person. Think about doctors that managed to pass tests, absorb knowledge, but can still be totally incompetent. I've know many scientists and engineers, and some of them have a certain hubris born of total confidence in human science and the current paradigm. If something can't be slapped with a mundane explanation, no matter how silly, it is ignored. To investigate UFOs is also stigmatizing for scientists, who want to advance and publish in peer-reviewed journals. If they take an objective open-minded look at the phenomenon, as some scientists have been capable of, they become outsiders, shunned by the rest. Unfortunately for those clinging to the current paradigm, the anomalies are accumulating (been for years), and that is how change and a paradigm shift will come --a change that they shun and ignore. An extreme example is the folks at the debunking sites; every day they claim some new explanation for the recent clips released, and every next day they are shewn to be wrong. Repeatedly. They embarrassingly and insultingly ignore 70+ years of witness testimony from those who would give the data context. That's not science, but some kind of mental problem. Now they are actually claiming that Fravor misidentified another jet as the Tic Tac! Bizarre. Laughable. Sad. If they had done their due diligence on research, by actually looking at history, they would see the same objects have been reported in the past.

A Preponderance of evidence is the way to go with UFOs; it isn't a hard science question at this point. If you have unknowns under intelligent control doing whatever they want in secured airspace, one can't wait 100 years for scientists to get enough evidence to satisfy themselves --we'd be destroyed by them long ago if that was the intent of the objects. We are totally vulnerable, technologically and paradigmatically. Eventually we'd hear from scientists that they have determined that manufactured devices exceeding our technology that we haven't made on earth are flying around with impunity, but that doesn't prove that they are alien!! :) D'oh!!! <dopeslap>

Best just to focus on working with scientists who have looked at the history and who are open-minded, and who don't care what their colleagues think.

Here's a recent example from a debunker:

"Now we just have low quality video of saturated, unresolved blobs, which basically give us no information from which to determine its nature. Speculation of origins that go beyond the mundane are merely fanciful whimsy without additional, reliable information (and eye witness testimony does not count)."

--So, in this case let's refuse to look at any historical context or past examples of the phenomenon! Instead only focusing on the couple of released items to draw a broad conclusion that reinforces our mundane explanations! Also, let's ignore all witness testimony so we can properly paint ourselves in the a corner where we can sit with our blinkers on. Yeah.

I mean of you were trying to understand how ball lightening forms --wouldn't you want to read historical accounts to try to give you some more ideas??

Well feinman,

The Pentagon put ufology back 70 years.

As I said above, J. Allen Hynek is yelling from the grave that the Feds screwed you as they screwed me time and again.

Unless an UFO lands at the White House, the subject of UFOs is a dead topic.

We just have to carry on living our lives and not stress out.

The Pentagon could have taken a different approach for example saying there is enough evidence for serious study.

Well feinman,

The Pentagon put ufology back 70 years.

As I said above, J. Allen Hynek is yelling from the grave that the Feds screwed you as they screwed me time and again.

Unless an UFO lands at the White House, the subject of UFOs is a dead topic.

We just have to carry on living our lives and not stress out.

The Pentagon could have taken a different approach for example saying there is enough evidence for serious study.
What news are you reading? They are now in the midst of a sea-change. The things are all over us again and they don't know what to do about it. There is a fracturing in the government. Elizondo just admitted recently he is STILL working for the US government, just as I said a long time back. He is the conduit --the public face of gradual disclosure, amidst resistance. The government report admits UFOs ARE real, which is HUGE. They SAY they simply haven't been able to gather enough evidence that "proves they are from outer space". So what? "Aliens" simply means advanced non-human technology --not little green men in space ships touring our planet a la Far Side. The report will confirm that the technology is not anything from the US --too advanced for us. That is one leg gone for skeptics. Now they are hopping, and hoping for Chinese drones.... The report keeps the door open to the idea that our adversaries may have developed such technologies and deploy them in such ways = ridiculous given the historicity of the phenomenon. So the foreign country thing is put out there to cushion the blow. They might as well have said that they might be flying rainbow unicorns too.
Hold on tight to those Chinese drones! :cool:

NASA IS EVEN GOING TO START A NEW PROGRAM OF STUDY.

They KNOW what they are and aren't. They've had 70 years to think about it. A number of them have stated that clear photographic and sensor evidence exists, but isn't being made public yet --still classified. There will be a classified annex to the report.

Elizondo and Nick Pope did said that the UFO topic has split people at the Pentagon.

But if I got the Pentagon original statement right, there is no alien technology, but we not can explain what is going on.

It is their use of the word no that bothers me.

Elizondo and Nick Pope did said that the UFO topic has split people at the Pentagon.

But if I got the Pentagon original statement right, there is no alien technology, but we not can explain what is going on.

It is their use of the word no that bothers me.
They "can't rule out" alien technology is what they said. So the phenomenon is elusive enough for them not to know where it is coming from (that they will admit). But it is much more advanced than anything at Area 51 or in any other US military installation or black program.

You haven't seen the Pentagon's own "statement" yet. The various claims about the report's contents and conclusions are leaks from people who've been briefed in advance of its submission.

Just when you thought you have heard all that can be said about UFOs !

Former Director of National Intelligence, John Radcliffe, on Fox News Sunday Night claims his opinion is that the number of documented UAP reports is understated and is way more than the Pentagon claimed 120 cases.

John said his opinion is that the government in the end will not chose a side yes or no, but remains neutral.

John also said that his opinion is that what he has seen is beyond any country’s technology, and he looks at this as a problem for national security and safety for our country.

Back