• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

This UFO disclosure is like a bad dream in slow motion.

NASA Chief, Bill Nelson, claims that when he was on the military services committee in Congress, even in those days they would get briefed about UFOs.

It seems this Bill Nelson is a loose “ cannon ball “ rolling around the government that is not afraid to make comments.

1623189380077.jpeg

1623189429104.gif

1623189621005.jpeg

You mean there’s a whole lot more of…. This……?
1623189971523.jpeg

He’s got this right though. ‘The one thing I’ve learned in intelligence is that you can be absolutely sure about something and absolutely wrong and I don’t want to mislead anybody.’

The nextdoor site is the sort of very local focused site where the most common posts are missing pets and handyman recommendations. So it was quite a surprise to see ufos pop up as a topic, with one person saying they had been a US Marine pilot and chased them on several occaisions.

0_Screenshot_20210608-195452.png

Attachments

• 0_Screenshot_20210608-195452.png
    0_Screenshot_20210608-195452.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 14
It looks like things are going to change. That's not a relief though. I can't begin to describe how anxious and hopeful I am about what may be coming up in the future. I'm going to try and enjoy normalcy now as much as possible.

A consumer research company in the U.S. called Piplsay has said that since the Pentagon report came out, 43% of the population want to know more.

It seems the Pentagon has stirred up a bunch of people !

Here's where I’m at - and I’ll stress it’s just speculation - but I’m thinking this whole thing is being generated to boost the worrying idea of an enemy that MAY or MAY NOT be of this world to generate a lot of funds towards R&D and new technology beyond the battlescape spoofing that’s actually been going on for the past few years. I’ll go further and speculate these funds generated by fear of an extraterrestrial threat would more likely be targetted for use to tackle the existing growing threat the US is already facing. And that would be control of orbiting satellites. Chinese, Russian military GPS and communications satellites will shape the next war. But we also have many other countries as well as private companies and commercial concerns operating up there too.
Land battles, sea battles, air battles. Perhaps control of earth’s orbit is the next flashpoint.

Just a thought.
Every few years it seems the US HAVE to have an enemy of the Free World so that they can justify more funding for the military. Maybe they want to broaden their horizons!

I’m thinking this whole thing is being generated to boost the worrying idea of an enemy that MAY or MAY NOT be of this world to generate a lot of funds towards R&D and new technology beyond the battlescape spoofing that’s actually been going on for the past few years. I’ll go further and speculate these funds generated by fear of an extraterrestrial threat would more likely be targetted for use to tackle the existing growing threat the US is already facing. And that would be control of orbiting satellites. Chinese, Russian military GPS and communications satellites will shape the next war. But we also have many other countries as well as private companies and commercial concerns operating up there too.
Land battles, sea battles, air battles. Perhaps control of earth’s orbit is the next flashpoint.

This.

Nailed it.

Funding. Republicans would vote it in in a second. All would need to do is show current state of Chinese military dev. and expansion to get $ no need ot piss everyone off with report. No.

Chinese drones. No. First strike, would not use them in such a manner where they revealed. had since '40s? no. Had since '80s? no. Actions of devices would = WWIII. China is studying them too (NASA again now, too). No. Skeptic fave West said same thing I did recently. If Chinese or Russian tech = no talkie.

Last edited:
This is not saying what UFOs are, but my opinion the real hero is NASA Chief Bill Nelson.

When he was a senator on the military armed services committee, and he claims UFOs was discussed years ago.

The Pentagon knows what they are dealing with, so no mystery to the Pentagon.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the report. Chinese drones are unlikely (for now- they will probably become a real threat in the future). But since several of these sightings have happened near the US drone base on San Clemente Island, I think that US drones are still on the table (so to speak).

The vast bulk of these sightings (such as the triangle bokeh and the Batman Balloon) are simple misidentifications, but not necessarily all of them.

Last edited:
Funding. Republicans would vote it in in a second. All would need to do is show current state of Chinese military dev. and expansion to get $ no need ot piss everyone off with report. No.

Chinese drones. No. First strike, would not use them in such a manner where they revealed. had since '40s? no. Had since '80s? no. Actions of devices would = WWIII. China is studying them too (NASA again now, too). No. Skeptic fave West said same thing I did recently. If Chinese or Russian tech = no talkie.
Might be a coincidence but...

US Senate passes sweeping bill to counter China tech reach​

"US Senate lawmakers have approved a massive spending plan to boost technology research and production.

The proposed measures come in the face of growing international competition, particularly from China.

A Beijing official hit back at the bill on Wednesday, saying it "exaggerated the 'China threat'"."

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57409049

This is not saying what UFOs are, but my opinion the real hero is NASA Chief Bill Nelson.

When he was a senator on the military armed services committee, and he claims UFOs was discussed years ago.

The Pentagon knows what they are dealing with, so no mystery to the Pentagon.
That's the guy who said he new about the UAP issue when he was in intelligence --and that would have been pre-'87. The Chinese didn't have stuff like that then, in the '40s, or now, and they wouldn't be using them the way they are --if that absurdist idea is to be floated.
Chinese drones are the new weather balloons. They must say UFOs are real in crooked qualified ways initially. Later it will be more straightforward --if it has to be. Smart.

It seems unlikely to be chinese or russian drones because they would need to be launched from nearby. Any military surface ship from those nations near the US coast is going to be noticed and watched, i dont know if they have subs with capability to launch drones like that, but the intelligence community would.

The San Clemente Island drone base seems the most likely culprit for the reports from that area.

Chinese drones are the new weather balloons.
Yes, it does seem as though popular mistrust of China has been harnessed as an explanation for this phenomena.
Myself, I'm not absolutely sure what the Chinese would have to gain by buzzing American ships and aircraft. It would seem that Chinese ambition to remove American hegemony is already under way by the relentless application of soft power in the form of aid to the developing nations of the world. Despite the war cries of the hawks, it remains the case that the PLA is no match for American military power, so why provoke reataliation?

Yes, it does seem as though popular mistrust of China has been harnessed as an explanation for this phenomena.
Myself, I'm not absolutely sure what the Chinese would have to gain by buzzing American ships and aircraft. It would seem that Chinese ambition to remove American hegemony is already under way by the relentless application of soft power in the form of aid to the developing nations of the world. Despite the war cries of the hawks, it remains the case that the PLA is no match for American military power, so why provoke reataliation?
If the actions of the objects are as described (and read about in all of those old articles), and they know they are Chinese, we would be at war, and it would be over instantly. And the Chinese wouldn't use them so casually --until we can discover what they are, If they HAD developed them in secret since the '40s (btw, one of the most ridiculous ideas I have ever heard), and they spent ALL of this time developing them in SECRET, they wouldn't be flying them in groups casually over our nuclear facilities or by our warships for decades until we could figure out what they were or get our hands on one. They would be a secret first-strike weapon. Luckily, real UFOs have a better chance of being flying rainbow unicorns than Chinese or Russian drones. Why would they bother with missiles or ripping off our tech when they could crush us instantly?

1623282571145.jpeg

Corbell says he is "just getting started" releasing UFO videos. I like that smile he is wearing:
Strange days indeed...

Some 70 years of striving for proof and still none?

And despite such sheer incompetence, you are still in a job?

No... in all seriousness, it doesn't work like that.

I have eventually managed to upload 50 of the 200+ 'triangular UFO' reports I acquired with permission from the NUFORC some 20 years ago, with stated intention of evidencing a snapshot of that specific aspect of our UFO enigma.

The point being that none could be explained as a misunderstanding re, 'flying saucers', or stars, or anything which typically came to mind as a rational explanation, especially so, 'stealth aircraft'... made no sense given the accounts.

They are now online at:

www.forteanmedia.com/TR001.pdf

until:

www.forteanmedia.com/TR050.pdf

@feinman and myself share the intrigue, we differ on whether any evidence of ET involvement has been kept secret.

If it hasn't, then innocent people are being accused of heinous acts and that's surely unacceptable.

That stated, all I perhaps have to offer is that seemingly inexplicable snapshot.

And this.

STEVE_2.JPG

Why?

Because I know the background and it's a judgement call.

Same as everyone else's on the subject.

This ticks all the boxes, a commissioned painting by a witness who I know was in such a senior position (think deputy District Attorney) he could never go public.

'Well, Scott, the interview panel believes we are about to make an imminent promotion appointment. Is there anything you would like to add?'.

'No... except did I tell you about the gigantic triangular UFO which silently came towards my car and then hovered over it, before departing at lightning speed'?

'Scott, we'll...erm...let you know our decision in due course'.

When I shortly upload the other 150, contemporary accounts and confirm, does that actually make any difference?

May I suggest it's a significantly further true reflection on matters?

There was a UK documentary, 'Billion Dollar Secrets', broadcast in 1999.

It featured research into US 'black budget' programmes which was undertaken by Nick Cook, a British aviation journalist and correspondent for 'Jane's Defence Weekly'.

The following is a transcript of discussions between Nick Cook (NC) and Lt. Gen. George Muellner (GM):

NC: General, I've just spent a couple of days in Southern Colorado, where a lot of apparently credible witnesses are reporting sightings of apparently unconventional aircraft, and I mean things like huge black triangles, silent helicopters, all kinds of extraordinary craft.

Should we be looking to the USAF for whatever is going on in this place?

GM: Well, the only programmes that I'm aware of that we have operating out in that environment... obviously are 117s operate out of Holloman... they're triangular shaped, obviously they're black and they operate at night quite frequently and so on.

All of the rest of the aeroplanes we have operating down in the Holloman area in particular are all conventional airplanes.

So, I don't know of any other development programmes or anything else that's going on down in that area or in southern Colorado in general, or for that matter in the New Mexico area.

We don't have anything of significance operating there.

I can tell you as an aviator though, quite frequently it's very, very difficult to discern what a platform is. B-2 for instance, if you're looking near co-altitude with it, it just seems to disappear into the background.

NC: But again, these people are describing things that literally hover over them sometimes, seemingly unmistakable sightings of these things.

GM: Well, I'll tell you, if they can get me the name of the contractor and whosoever operating, I'd love to put them under contract to develop some of these things.
(End)

UFOs are real.

There's no need for a cover-up scenario because they are intangible.

Last edited:
you know I agree with most of that! Except for the coverup part. That is what is also coming out in the wash, in ddition to documents tht will show long-term military knowledge of the reality of the phenomenon. That alone would have been a great treasure ten years ago.

Someone in the Pentagon leaked to the New York Times that the unclassified UFO report will not amount to much.

In the meantime Elizondo on Fox News says from FOIA releases claims the Pentagon has very seriously been tracking UFOs for 70 years.

Again, when will this “ train wreck “ finally end ?

Nobody has ever taken a convincing photograph of these so-called black triangles, and I am very disinclined to believe that they exist as real nuts-and-bolts craft, whether they are man-made or otherwise.

An 'artist's impression' is not very good evidence, I'm sorry to say.

There will never be disclosure, because there is no useful information to disclose.

Every day there seems to be a new article on disclosure and each time, the night vision pyramid is used as an illustration. It’s definitely worth explaining (yet again) what we’re really seeing here...

Of course a debunk isn’t as sensational or generates as many clicks so you see the same thing trotted out over and over again. The image is not a hoax. It’s a genuine camera artifact and it’s relatively easy to make your own.

View attachment 40321
View attachment 40322

The big question for me is why are the US Military - who know this is just bokeh - stringing everyone along? But I guess the simplest answer lies in funding. Money and budgets.
If you follow your line of thought then ex/presidents from both sides have been drawn into the theatrics. Not to mention former intelligence chiefs. So is this really a ruse designed just to pull more money into the pentagon defence budget? Whilst i have concerns about the obviously managed and scripted release of information i don’t believe it’s about money.

Back