• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

fuzzy_blob.png

Someone in the Pentagon leaked to the New York Times that the unclassified UFO report will not amount to much.

In the meantime Elizondo on Fox News says from FOIA releases claims the Pentagon has very seriously been tracking UFOs for 70 years.

Again, when will this “ train wreck “ finally end ?
I’ve said up thread. Lower your expectations.

If you follow your line of thought then ex/presidents from both sides have been drawn into the theatrics. Not to mention former intelligence chiefs. So is this really a ruse designed just to pull more money into the pentagon defence budget? Whilst i have concerns about the obviously managed and scripted release of information i don’t believe it’s about money.
Yet they’re commenting on footage and reports that clearly have conventional explanations. Lights and heat signatures from military and civilian planes, proven with flight data and times, a Batman balloon, the aperture of a night vision camera used incorrectly, readouts from naval vessels operating right next to an island with a runway designed for drones. And oddly it’s the US Navy doing these reports. Convenient given that they’re the resource who’ll probably be given the job of operating in the seas around China. I’d say target spoof technology to shape the battlescape is well under way. If the US military could get the budget and the means to destroy Chinese and Russian satellites if SHTF, so much the better. Obviously the best military tactic is to create disinformation and confusion about the poker hand you’re playing.

No aliens necessary in any of these scenarios.

However, feel free to believe those, who true believers have claimed have been deceiving them for decades, are telling the truth now.

A famous nonbeliever Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tells CNN that 6 billion photos are put on Facebook every day, and is there an alien waving back at us, NO !

Tyson says extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

If the US military could get the budget and the means to destroy Chinese and Russian satellites if SHTF, so much the better.
China has successfully tested an anti satellite missile (they destroyed one of their own satellites, creating a huge debris problem). I have no doubt the US could destroy satellites without issues, and I'm sure the Russians probably could as well.

What percentage of that 70+ years testimony is borne of, 'flying saucers', which Arnold reiterated was misconstrued and he never witnessed "saucer' shaped objects?
I do wonder if there is any mileage in the theory that the phenomenon (whatever it turns out to be) operates in a positive feedback manner? In which it has a two way interaction with the observer which satisfies the preconception of the observer with the desire of the phenomenon to be observed.

That's an interesting thought, Tanglebones, which feeds into to all kinds of phenomena (not just UAPs but Bigfoot, Nessie, Ghosts etc) that seem to somehow 'tease' the observer, staying intangible and unprovable, almost as if being in doubt is part of what gives them whatever level of existence they have.

One thing I really enjoy about this Forum is hearing 'theories' like that discussed, especially when contributors are open to giving them a fair hearing. We can all take a stance in polarised black & white terms (Black says "It's aliens", White says "No, it's just humans"). If you'll excuse the pun, I prefer the "Greys".

A famous nonbeliever Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tells CNN that 6 billion photos are put on Facebook every day, and is there an alien waving back at us, NO !

Tyson says extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Can we just for moment talk about non USA government UFO and its beings as reports about normal common folk actually meeting different types of Alien species or should that be a new thread ?

Can we just for moment talk about non USA government UFO and its beings as reports about normal common folk actually meeting different types of Alien species or should that be a new thread ?
It would be best to use another thread for that. This one is specifically focused on the US military's role and the upcoming report.

It would be best to use another thread for that. This one is specifically focused on the US military's role and the upcoming report.
Champion I see if there is thread about it and if not I start one as was looking at another forum Alien Expanse and that had a great thread with pictures about it.

Are we looking at the Cortes destroying the Aztecs if governments admit to UFOs being real ?

Churchill and Eisenhower were worried that the acknowledgment of E.T.s would destroy religion, social, and financial institutions.

Covid almost took out the world, so can you imagine what would happen if the Pentagon says that we are not as strong as the present UAPs ?

I agree with Churchill and Eisenhower, no good can come from acknowledging the presence of UFOs.

Does anyone have an opinion ?

Are we looking at the Cortes destroying the Aztecs if governments admit to UFOs being real ?

Churchill and Eisenhower were worried that the acknowledgment of E.T.s would destroy religion, social, and financial institutions.

Covid almost took out the world, so can you imagine what would happen if the Pentagon says that we are not as strong as the present UAPs ?

I agree with Churchill and Eisenhower, no good can come from acknowledging the presence of UFOs.

Does anyone have an opinion ?
They are being forced to have the conversation. The phenomenon is ultimately in charge of the situation.

They are being forced to have the conversation. The phenomenon is ultimately in charge of the situation.

Seems to me you're in charge of the conversation! I dunno, no matter what is announced someone is going to be disappointed, and I doubt the Space Brothers have a message for us now.

So feinmam, you are saying the UFOs are restless and will force the issue no matter what ?

So feinmam, you are saying the UFOs are restless and will force the issue no matter what ?
Hard to say. Military personnel are experiencing these things again regularly (that's what they are saying), and doubtless being traumatized by it, just as before in '52 when all of this happened before, and things almost came to a head. The idea then was to monitor and study it but ridicule it publicly, just as you'd expect with such a thing. But UFOs never went away, and are once again buzzing our precious means of suicide; nukes. And their means of delivery; ships and missiles. Tomorrow the phenomenon could become much more visible and destabilizing --best to open a channel of communication and try to get in front of the situation. Corbell has only just begun to leak shocking things, and pilots and others aren't going to shut up.

I ran across a quote from Arthur C. Clarke.

Two possibilities exist : either we are alone in the Universe or we are not alone.

Both are EQUALLY terrifying !

That was in the preface to Rendezvous with Rama IIRC.
To me, a volatile species like humankind being the sole example of sapient life in the universe is just too terrifying for words.

Similarly, another species with advanced intelligence but just like us, more deceitful, manipulative, morally ambiguous, murderous, cold, self-serving….
And better at it.

Similarly, another species with advanced intelligence but just like us, more deceitful, manipulative, morally ambiguous, murderous, cold, self-serving….
And better at it.
There are humans like that, but I can't name that group here.

A thought. The development of the human race as a species has never (as far as I can identify) faced the kind of mass 'quantum leap' of understanding of our place in Creation that we would have to get through if we all suddenly ... well, suddenly-ish ... had to come to terms with the reality of a more advanced alien race (or races) appearing amongst us. I can't imagine that we would go through some species-wide re-adjustment and then dust ourselves down and carry on 'as you were'. Everything prior in our development as a 'rational' sentient race has happened gradually over time. The shock of it, even for those who feel prepared, would be unprecedented. The exact nature of the shock would presumably depend on what they are like, I suppose.

Just musing really.....

Last edited:
A thought. The development of the human race as a species has never (as far as I can identify) faced the kind of mass 'quantum leap' of understanding of our place in Creation that we would have to get through if we all suddenly ... well, suddenly-ish ... had to come to terms with the reality of a more advanced alien race (or races) appearing amongst us. I can't imagine that we would go through some species-wide re-adjustment and then dust ourselves down and carry on 'as you were'. Everything prior in our development as a 'rational' sentient race has happened gradually over time. The shock of it, even for those who feel prepared, would be unprecedented. The exact nature of the shock would presumably depend on what they are like, I suppose.

Just musing really.....
Oh really? I’m so jaded I couldn’t give a fuck. And here’s another thing about a potential US Pentagon disclosure announcement. Carte Blanche for everyone to suddenly claim mental health stress and give up what they’re all currently doing and stay in and eat pizza. Enabled nothing gets done.

Last edited:
With luck, if it did happen, enough of our species would be so jaded it would be protected from the shock. We might be too busy bickering about wallpaper and sausages and all the important stuff. Fun to speculate.

Just musing really.....
It would be similar to, albeit on a more localized pov, any invasion of a 'primative' culture by a more advanced civilization, the Spanish in S. America, the British in India and Africa etc

It would be similar to, albeit on a more localized pov, any invasion of a 'primative' culture by a more advanced civilization, the Spanish in S. America, the British in India and Africa etc
No it wouldn’t. It would just be more shit to deal with. It would be like 2 days before kids were risking selfies in front of an alien force.

Former senate leader Harry Reid tells National Public Radio is that his opinion is President Biden will give the final approval of any release of an unclassified UFO report to the public.

And, as already observed, those who have for decades said "don't trust the government" will of course start trusting the government-released information ........

Back