• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Here it is!​

UFO report published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/ufo-report-published-by-the-office-of-the-director-of-national-intelligence/
cant get it here in the UK :(

Screenshot_20210625-233521.png

Here's the PDF:
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
They know a hell of a lot more than that, and it will come out.
Perhaps it is a good start though... What do ya think?
This is a good article:
https://abc11.com/few-answers-in-unclassified-ufo-report-/10831172/

"There are 18 incidents in the database, in the data that we're working with, in which the UAP do appear to have some sort of propulsion or other technologies that's not immediately evident, that could be advanced," said the U.S. government official.
Just like the "airship" descriptions in the 19th century
The official noted that the propulsion is noted less in high-speed incidents, but in "station keeping against the wind" where "we don't have clear indications of what's the propulsion that's being used for that."
And:
"In those incidents, UAP "appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernible means of propulsion."

Last edited:
"In a limited number of incidents, UAP reportedly appeared to exhibit unusual flight characteristics. These observations could be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception and require additional rigorous analysis."

Basically they haven't done the analysis yet, because they aren't competent to do so.

Give all the data to Mick West - he'd sort it out.
Better still, give the data to some competent scientist like Richard Feynman. Not Puthoff or Davis, who would just make it worse.

Never mind, the truth is still out there:

X-FILES HUNK IN REAL-LIFE CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH A UFO

X-files star David Duchovny says he really believes in aliens and ghosts and once had a close encounter with a UFO. Duchovny, who has become TV's hottest new hunk, plays Fox Mulder, an FBI investigator who hunts
extraterrestrials on the Fox series.

And the 33-year-old bachelor has brains to complement his good looks. Duchovny is a Princeton graduate, and is close to getting his doctorate in English literature from Yale.

He believes the U.S. government probably has real-life files on unsolved paranormal phenomena and mysterious crimes committed by unknown forces.

"My UFO experience wouldn't be in any file because I didn't report it to the authorities," Duchovny says, recalling a bizarre sighting 13 years ago. "But I did tell my friends about it because it was rather scary."

Duchovny says the encounter occurred while he was jogging alone along an empty stretch of beach in Ocean City, N.J., in 1982.

"I suddenly looked up and I saw this triangular kind of spaceship. It was
early morning, and I don't think I took more than a few steps when it just disappeared right out of sight.

"It almost looked like a variation of the Stealth bomber except there was no sound coming from it. One minute it was there, in the sky, in broad daylight, and the next minute it was gone."

Duchovny says there were no other eyewitnesses to his UFO sighting that day, but adds that that doesn't surprise him.

"Aliens can be very tricky," he says. "They come after you when you're
alone. There wasn't another soul on the beach that day.

"It's as thought once 'they' see you, it's, 'Hey, let's scare this guy.' I think it's some sort of game with them. What I do know for sure is that whatever I saw, it got the hell out of there real fast."
(End)

From my archives, must be about 20 years ago.

A triangular-shaped UFO, way back in '82... must add this to my collection then.

His overall comments re Interaction, etc , are extraordinarily so in tune with recent discussions and will surely resonate with some. :)

CNN claims in an opinion report that some senators who were allowed to read the classified report on UAPs were upset with the senseless UAP answer that the the intelligence committee gave.

This line of thought was that this answer was not fitting for a world leader.

Hate to say I told you so, but there we are, a damp squib, noncommittal at best. We don't even know if the pilots saw anything at all.

Hate to say I told you so, but there we are, a damp squib, noncommittal at best. We don't even know if the pilots saw anything at all.
Let's compare it with what used to be the official response to such things. At one time if military pilots engaged UFOs the gun camera footage would be confiscated by officials as soon as they landed and nothing more would be heard of it -- or them. Radar tracking data would also be removed if there was any. Thousands of reports would be studied and most explained away. Now we have a major intelligence agency saying that of the reports they have studied in the 20-odd years covered by this report, they can only explain one. And openly discussing objects with unknown propulsion systems. And allowing pilots to give interviews to TV stations describing what they saw. If someone had seriously told you that all this was going to happen, let's say back in the 70s or 80s, you would have laughed at them (and so would I). If this is a damp squib, I wonder what a dry one would look like!

I dunno, I'd prefer the military to be looking after defence more than chasing nothing in particular. Just shows you how paranoid we've all gotten, at all levels.

Never mind, the truth is still out there:

X-FILES HUNK IN REAL-LIFE CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH A UFO

X-files star David Duchovny says he really believes in aliens and ghosts and once had a close encounter with a UFO. Duchovny, who has become TV's hottest new hunk, plays Fox Mulder, an FBI investigator who hunts
extraterrestrials on the Fox series.

And the 33-year-old bachelor has brains to complement his good looks. Duchovny is a Princeton graduate, and is close to getting his doctorate in English literature from Yale.

He believes the U.S. government probably has real-life files on unsolved paranormal phenomena and mysterious crimes committed by unknown forces.

"My UFO experience wouldn't be in any file because I didn't report it to the authorities," Duchovny says, recalling a bizarre sighting 13 years ago. "But I did tell my friends about it because it was rather scary."

Duchovny says the encounter occurred while he was jogging alone along an empty stretch of beach in Ocean City, N.J., in 1982.

"I suddenly looked up and I saw this triangular kind of spaceship. It was
early morning, and I don't think I took more than a few steps when it just disappeared right out of sight.

"It almost looked like a variation of the Stealth bomber except there was no sound coming from it. One minute it was there, in the sky, in broad daylight, and the next minute it was gone."

Duchovny says there were no other eyewitnesses to his UFO sighting that day, but adds that that doesn't surprise him.

"Aliens can be very tricky," he says. "They come after you when you're
alone. There wasn't another soul on the beach that day.

"It's as thought once 'they' see you, it's, 'Hey, let's scare this guy.' I think it's some sort of game with them. What I do know for sure is that whatever I saw, it got the hell out of there real fast."
(End)

From my archives, must be about 20 years ago.

A triangular-shaped UFO, way back in '82... must add this to my collection then.

His overall comments re Interaction, etc , are extraordinarily so in tune with recent discussions and will surely resonate with some. :)
It certainly will. His sighting takes us right back to the Rendlesham period again.

Did the report suggest increased funding into investigation, research and development on this issue by any chance?

It certainly will. His sighting takes us right back to the Rendlesham period again.
As discussed on, 'The Rendlesham Forest Incident' thread - on which there is inherently a crossover here - to emphasise the differentiation, any such triangular-shaped, 'craft' witnessed by Penniston as subsequently claimed, was only the size of a drone - nothing compatible to a stealth aircraft.

The other point re same, is how Penniston since confirms he alone decided the object could not be of earthly origin and he has still never seen anything like it.

Consequently, this leads to his tales of a cover-up, because of its extraterrestrial nature and so on.

As I recently evidenced on our seperate thread, any such cover-up assertions must be taken in the context of my discovery regarding the then, 'top secret' Teledyne Manta Drone v Penniston's proclaimed sketch of the enigma (only first published some 20 years later?).

Screenshot_20210627-110152~2.jpg

Although it was merely experimental and never went into production, this smooth-surfaced technology dates from the late 1970s.

Penniston's even more recent and elaborate tales are championed as further evidence of an infernal cover-up.

The question is not what would it take before convincing there is no cover-up and especially same being a ludicrous notion as it's elementally founded on non-existant, 'flying saucers' - ask Kenneth Arnold...

For those who proclaim, 'foul play', like any heartfelt belief it tends to be intransigent.

Absolutely respected and goes without saying, entitled to!

Differing perspectives and not my mission to drag ufology from last century into the present...

... kicking and screaming...

:popc:

As discussed on, 'The Rendlesham Forest Incident' thread - on which there is inherently a crossover here - to emphasise the differentiation, any such triangular-shaped, 'craft' witnessed by Penniston as subsequently claimed, was only the size of a drone - nothing compatible to a stealth aircraft.

The other point re same, is how Penniston since confirms he alone decided the object could not be of earthly origin and he has still never seen anything like it.

Consequently, this leads to his tales of a cover-up, because of its extraterrestrial nature and so on.

As I recently evidenced on our seperate thread, any such cover-up assertions must be taken in the context of my discovery regarding the then, 'top secret' Teledyne Manta Drone v Penniston's proclaimed sketch of the enigma (only first published some 20 years later?).

View attachment 41297

Although it was merely experimental and never went into production, this smooth-surfaced technology dates from the late 1970s.

Penniston's even more recent and elaborate tales are championed as further evidence of an infernal cover-up.

The question is not what would it take before convincing there is no cover-up and especially same being a ludicrous notion as it's elementally founded on non-existant, 'flying saucers' - ask Kenneth Arnold...

For those who proclaim, 'foul play', like any heartfelt belief it tends to be intransigent.

Absolutely respected and goes without saying, entitled to!

Differing perspectives and not my mission to drag ufology from last century into the present...

... kicking and screaming...

:popc:
I wouldn't put any credence in the Penniston-Burroughs story anyway. I was referring to the Collins 30' object and of course the increasing proliferation of sightings of triangular objects through the 80s. The NIDs study suggests very strongly that these are black project devices. There is a cover up of such matters, with "alien spacecraft" used as the cover story...

The Navy has only released one photo of a triangular object; which was a Batman balloon;
batman.jpg

------------------------
and one video of triangular-looking objects, which was just bokeh.
debunking-pyramid-ufo-video.jpg

------------------
I think that after 40 years we can forget the triangular black project hypothesis- it is not useful.

Basically they haven't done the analysis yet, because they aren't competent to do so.

Give all the data to Mick West - he'd sort it out.
Better still, give the data to some competent scientist like Richard Feynman. Not Puthoff or Davis, who would just make it worse.
Well, hopefully that data and a lot more will be available! I'd actually LOVE it if there was a terrestrial explanation for UFOs (it would be a lot easier), but there is isn't. They won't even make public specific examples or provide video and other evidence that would be convincing. It's as little information as they can give and not lie about the situation. Also, the report is focused on a narrow recent group if sightings as catalogued by AATIP / UAP task force during a specific time period, Congress needs to ask for a report on knowledge of UFO / UAPs and reports from 1947 to the present. They won't even let you see longer footage of the Tic Tac, for the love of all that is holy. There is a fire there, and a lot of people trying to fan the smoke in various directions, but the fire is spreading. Once more videos are leaked and more pressure is applied it will be over in time. The Dam has a big crack in it.

At least both skeptics and experiencers can both be happily angry together at the government about the handling of the situation and the withholding of evidence :bpals:.... :incan::incan:

The Navy has only released one photo of a triangular object; which was a Batman balloon;
View attachment 41298
------------------------
and one video of triangular-looking objects, which was just bokeh.
View attachment 41299
------------------
I think that after 40 years we can forget the triangular black project hypothesis- it is not useful.
I don't think it is a hypothesis -- the evidence is too strong. Many witnesses were police officers. Joke photos don't mean very much.

What is scary is the shadow government’s stranglehold on UFO information.
It seems to be shattering, though. Skeptics always said a secret that big "couldn't be kept"...
Well they were exactly right about that. Eventually the real truth will be known and I don't think it will take even five more years at this rate. But the phenomenon is ultimately in control of the situation. It's best to start listening to witnesses at this point and not just focus on the worst, least convincing evidence the government has released, or been forced to acknowledge by Corbell. I mean, if I had been handed a printed copy of that report, I'd laugh and then look at the floor to see where the other pages had fallen.

Corbell says he is going to release more evidence pertaining to the Omaha evidence SOON. From his enthusiasm, I think it might be close photographic evidence, or evidence of where the objects came from.. I'm pretty sure those objects were real UFOs, both from shape and movements (back and forth, up and down, yawn),. We'll see.

This is the kind of thing that has been going on and has gone on. They know these things aren't from here.

"The object took off at great speed from the ground when approached by the observer"

index.php

index.php
index.php

And:

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Like you said it is possible the UFOs will force the issue themselves.

Maybe the humanoids are ready to come out of the shadows, but I hope they protect themselves.

People will shoot and ask questions later as we are a violent society.

Back