• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Like you said it is possible the UFOs will force the issue themselves.

Maybe the humanoids are ready to come out of the shadows, but I hope they protect themselves.

People will shoot and ask questions later as we are a violent society.
Yeah, anything that can do what these things do over our military installations, airspace and territorial waters without apparently ever being shot down --even these days --is in charge of the situation. And now, has been defined as a security threat.
I try to stay away from the humanoids but must remain open-minded.
So what if they can't prove they originate from outer space! Even if there is NORAD data that shows the coming into our atmosphere, that still wouldn't "prove" they are from outer space. That's just being advanced and not giving evidence of where you are, from. Duh, full stop. Tricky ambiguous disingenuous stuff with no evidence provided to the public.

I'm looking forward to seeing titles like this in the academic catalogues eventually :p
Bokehists and Bokehism at the Dawn of the New Paradigm

I'm looking forward to seeing titles like this in the academic catalogues eventually :p
Bokehists and Bokehism at the Dawn of the New Paradigm
I, for one, welcome our new bokeh overlords!

Here it is! It's... not worth reading!

Hate to say I told you so...but told you so ;)

To blow my own trumpet I think I called it perfectly -

"There's weird stuff out there, we don't know what it is, give us money please so we can work it out."

A scam. It was always going to be.

If the government knew anything then why would they tell you anything?

I just don't understand why some people think the US government has any kind of duty to tell us anything! Madness. What would it achieve for them? Oh, maybe they want to appease and gain votes from the all powerful bedroom-geek UFO lobby (of which I include myself!).

Hate to say I told you so...but told you so ;)

To blow my own trumpet I think I called it perfectly -

"There's weird stuff out there, we don't know what it is, give us money please so we can work it out."

A scam. It was always going to be.

If the government knew anything then why would they tell you anything?

I just don't understand why some people think the US government has any kind of duty to tell us anything! Madness. What would it achieve for them? Oh, maybe they want to appease and gain votes from the all powerful bedroom-geek UFO lobby (of which I include myself!).
I agree with you about them claiming not to know what it is. Have to disagree about the scam part though. It is still a big announcement; they have admitted UFOs exist and are real objects and found only one case to be a balloon --probably the Batman balloon. That's a lot further than we got in the '50s and '60s. On the face of it, it does read as you had suggested though. We just ascribe different motives to them.
I know UFOs are real. It is just a matter of time. It's possible the truth will be leaked out in videos and other evidence before the government does it. There are very possibly going to be public hearings about UFOs and annual reports on the devices, as they are regularly entering forbidden airspace. I'd call that the biggest national security issue we have (as a tribal nation of warlike apes).

Last edited:

Why the Pentagon’s latest UFO report is a turning point on the issue

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/why-the-pentagons-latest-ufo-report-is-a-turning-point-on-the-issue

Interesting. Miles O'brien's sighting reminds me of my second one, where the object shot off into space,

Miles O'Brien:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/author/miles-obrien
There was also one bit of the report that made me sit up -- the possibility that the objects might be an advanced black project by US government or by a private corporation:

USG or Industry Developmental Programs: Some UAP observations could be attributable to
developments and classified programs by U.S. entities. We were unable to confirm, however
that these systems accounted for any of the UAP reports we collected.

I did say earlier in the thread the US military would be looking into funding to investigate the situation of satellites from Russia, China and an ever increasing number of commercial business parties.

There was also one bit of the report that made me sit up -- the possibility that the objects might be an advanced black project by US government or by a private corporation:

USG or Industry Developmental Programs: Some UAP observations could be attributable to
developments and classified programs by U.S. entities. We were unable to confirm, however
There is that bit, but, given the historicity of the phenomenon which arose fully formed and trans-medium since at least '47, the revolutionary technologies apparently involved with a total lack of prototype testing, the continuous investment in then obsolete technologies both for missile defense and power projection by all militaries of the world (some who would have them), the harassment and surveillance of US military installations and assets for 70+ years, all with the amazing ability to not be shot down, the cavalier use of devices that would be first-strike technologies in US restricted airspace, etc, where if there was an accident, would be a major event in national news requiring an explanation, the monitoring of US nuclear assets and missile tests throughout the history of the horrible thing, the threats to and near misses with civilian airliners and actions such as hovering over airports, and my own experiences, makes me think that this is highly improbable,

Translation; the people involved in creating this report did not have the required information to identify US aircraft. Amateurs.

There is that bit, but, given the historicity of the phenomenon which arose fully formed and trans-medium since at least '47, the revolutionary technologies apparently involved with a total lack of prototype testing, the continuous investment in then obsolete technologies both for missile defense and power projection by all militaries of the world (some who would have them), the harassment and surveillance of US military installations and assets for 70+ years, all with the amazing ability to not be shot down, the cavalier use of devices that would be first-strike technologies in US restricted airspace, etc, where if there was an accident, would be a major event in national news requiring an explanation, the monitoring of US nuclear assets and missile tests throughout the history of the horrible thing, the threats to and near misses with civilian airliners and actions such as hovering over airports, and my own experiences, makes me think that this is highly improbable,
I agree, highly unlikely -- but that the intelligence people would even mention such a possibility would also have seemed very unlikely. After all, would they not know if a private body was testing such devices? Are they so lacking in confidence in their own capabilities that they need even to consider that possibility?

they have admitted UFOs exist and are real objects

Indeed they have. To seek funding and power.

Not because they want to disclose anything real to anyone. Again- why would they? How would this benefit them?

The Sun.com.co.uk. has an article French Connection UFO, which talks about France’s problems with UFOs.

It seems GEIPAN is like MUFON and CNES is like NASA.

The report seems to make France’s UFO encounters worse than the U.S. because since 2012 there have been around 600 UFO and aircraft near misses.

But, the article also points out that the Democrat from Indiana Rep. Andre Carson is the chair of counterterrorism, and not happy with the UFO report issued and wants public hearings.

Public hearings, now that is a twist !

I did say earlier in the thread the US military would be looking into funding to investigate the situation of satellites from Russia, China and an ever increasing number of commercial business parties.
You are right about that regardless of the UFO situation.
Indeed they have. To seek funding and power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States#/media/File:Defense_spending.png
Not because they want to disclose anything real to anyone. Again- why would they? How would this benefit them?
I think they are having to talk about UFOs --they don't want to --at least a portion of the government or military and private sector doesn't want to talk about it, but they are gradually being forced to. Folks like Fravor and others are dealing with a lot of UAPs on a regular basis --and other countries too. China is going to study them officially now, iirc., NASA will do that too.
Funding for the military continues to rise. If certain folks in the military wanted to get more fiunding, all they would have to do is say they presume they are the "C' word... Chinese <<<EEEEK!!!>>>; and one party and a good portion of the remainder of our citizenry would crap themselves and sell their own children to provide more funding for military stuff. This isn't the best way to get it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States

1920px-Defense_spending.png

Another part of the UFO report that has gone unnoticed is that in 90 days the intelligence groups of the U.S. must report to Congress in 90 days.

Intelligence must established a plan in place for future UFO encounters and how to react.

Another part of the UFO report that has gone unnoticed is that in 90 days the intelligence groups of the U.S. must report to Congress in 90 days.

Intelligence must established a plan in place for future UFO encounters and how to react.
First they have to establish what the ufos are. And furthermore, they have to rule out that other sections of the military aren’t spoofing each other.
A few things are now clear.
The vast resources of the Pentagon are unfamiliar with bokeh.
They seem to have no problem airing their dirty laundry about the limitations of their tracking equipment* and the experience, suggestibility or gullibility of their crew and pilots when exposed to rogue inputs on their systems.
The claim that China was also looking into this is a chinese gamble. They don’t need to do anything or spend any budget, just let the US to continue wasting time with this shaggy dog hunt while they get on about their business and soak up whatever intel they can pick up about ship movements, manoeuvres etc.

*Even to the point of showing displays and readouts and limitations thereof recorded on their kit on released videos.

You are right about that regardless of the UFO situation.

I think they are having to talk about UFOs --they don't want to --at least a portion of the government or military and private sector doesn't want to talk about it, but they are gradually being forced to. Folks like Fravor and others are dealing with a lot of UAPs on a regular basis --and other countries too. China is going to study them officially now, iirc., NASA will do that too.
Funding for the military continues to rise. If certain folks in the military wanted to get more fiunding, all they would have to do is say they presume they are the "C' word... Chinese <<<EEEEK!!!>>>; and one party and a good portion of the remainder of our citizenry would crap themselves and sell their own children to provide more funding for military stuff. This isn't the best way to get it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States

1920px-Defense_spending.png
Nasa ALWAYS brings out some announcement about life on Mars or water on the moon or whatever at the start of every new administration. It gets them funding.

I think they are having to talk about UFOs

Genuine question - why?

This isn't the best way to get it.

I agree it's odd. But it's complex. For example, Biden's first military budget recently gave the Pentgaon the smallest budget increase of any government department. I'm not claiming to be an expert on this stuff. But...politics is always about power, and power is always about money.

Nasa ALWAYS brings out some announcement about life on Mars or water on the moon or whatever at the start of every new administration. It gets them funding.

Yes, this is how these things work.

First they have to establish what the ufos are. And furthermore, they have to rule out that other sections of the military aren’t spoofing each other.
A few things are now clear.
The vast resources of the Pentagon are unfamiliar with bokeh.
They seem to have no problem airing their dirty laundry about the limitations of their tracking equipment* and the experience, suggestibility or gullibility of their crew and pilots when exposed to rogue inputs on their systems.
The claim that China was also looking into this is a chinese gamble. They don’t need to do anything or spend any budget, just let the US to continue wasting time with this shaggy dog hunt while they get on about their business and soak up whatever intel they can pick up about ship movements, manoeuvres etc.

A lot of wisdom in here.

The Daily Beast reports that there is a “ big hole” in the unclassified UFO report.

Nobody asked the Federal Aviation Administration for their UFO information.

Nobody wanted to hear from the FAA. !

In a turn around, CNN asked Bill Nelson, chief of NASA about the UFO report.

Bill tells CNN”s reporter Pamela Brown, I have read the classified report and, “ in my unofficial, personal opinion, we are most likely not alone”.

Bill claims his jet pilot friends told him that they had solid radar locks on real objects, and this technology is not from another country.

Last edited:
Concerning black triangles, all the photos and movies so far have been fakes or misidentifications..
Categorically not all of them have been shown to be either one or the other.

By way of a brief experiment, I ran a quick search on YouTube for anything related and new.

This is reportedly from a month ago. Obviously, we don't know for certain it's authentic, however, if affirmative...

What is it?

Edit: I have scrapped the embedded video link. To see this properly, type the following URL (remove the '@' symbol) into YouTube:

@https://youtu.be/jHzQ5Y1D2h8

Last edited:
That's a fake. (Or possibly chinese lanterns- but I'm more inclined to fakery).

Last edited:
Back