• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

1625304386334.jpeg

"I, at first, thought that they were geese because it flew like geese."

Kinda think I might have evidenced enough times, especially quoting Arnold himself, that he never, ever, reported, 'flying discs'.

I know it's tough to accept, especially after all these years of that being a misconstrued foundation of everything related, inherently encompassing claims of a 'flying saucer' cover-up...

Don't you realise though, by continually championing same - indeed, proverbially 'flogging a dead horse' - it can only ever be detrimental?

My contention, as always, is that it's genuinely unnecessary to keep dragging this 'ball and chain' around.
The image of the disc is firmly embedded of course, but even back in the 50s there were many sightings of non discoid objects. It was interesting that reports of landings almost never spoke of discs, more usually ovoid objects. And was it coincidental that the US and Canada were working on discoid craft at that period, some home grown and some possibly from the treasure trove of acquired Nazi projects?

Any more thoughts on these notes, or has it been debunked?
It's all related to the existence of an 'MJ-12' type cabal, recovered alien spaceships, bodies and reverse-engineering of, 'flying saucers' at Area 51, etc.

On the subject of our Area 51 clandestine, 'scientific research', I was browsing through some archive copies of OMNI magazine recently and came across an interview with Robert Lazar.

He confirms that the, 'flying saucers' he worked on, were indeed identical to those depicted in Billy Meir's photographs.

Lazar also comments on a related aspect I don't recall him mentioning elsewhere.

[Edited to include exact quote]

"There was a poster of the disc I was working on, which I dubbed the Sport Model, on several walls. It read, 'They're Here'."

OMNI, April 1994, page 56

First published here, in a 'World Exclusive' revelation...

This one?

eceb02d880e9f45650d011f9d113f064.jpg

Last edited:
I love that 'They're Here' poster above. I am gonna get a full-size one and have it on stand-by ready to replace my Fox Mulder-style 'I Want To Believe' poster, hopefully soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that 'They're Here' poster above. I am gonna get a full-size one...

Hope this helps! :)

Artwork by James W. Hawk...

"The theatrical film poster for my short film, THEY'RE HERE - It finally happened!"

https://pixels.com/featured/theatri...re-here-it-finally-happened-james-w-hawk.html

However, the poster Lazar refers to, might have been this one, or, of course another:

Screenshot_20210704-142241.jpg

https://www.teepublic.com/poster-and-art/22593075-theyre-here-ufo-aliens-invasion-flying-saucers

Either way, how appalling though, that in the midst of our nefarious flying saucer cover up and reverse engineering, such posters, according to Lazar, were everywhere.

'We know that people don't know...and never will'.

Talk about 'taking the...' proverbial.

That's shocking.

Conversely, perhaps the overall essence is when you ask a simple question here of cover-up advocates, such as my post #1,011:

"People were reporting what had catastrophically been misconstrued as, 'flying saucers', which Arnold had never witnessed in the first place.

Show us one... just one... further report of the, 'crescent-like' objects Arnold actually observed".

...and there are no takers...

It's elemental and if constantly ignored, the question perhaps becomes, 'Who exactly is covering up what here'?

What's with 'maybe this, maybe that, just no evidence of any visitations from other planets' anyway?

Why all the farting about and not just go straight to Lazar and Area 51 for finally a full disclosure?

What's with 'maybe this, maybe that, just no evidence of any visitations from other planets' anyway?

Why all the farting about and not just go straight to Lazar and Area 51 for finally a full disclosure?

Because that would be the logical thing to do. The truth is it only takes one incident. One craft, or sighting, or acknowledgement to make it real.

Congressman, Andre Carson, on CBS Sunday program “Face The Nation “, who chairs the House Counterintelligence, in a diplomatic way said the UFO unclassified report was a bunch of “crap “.

Andre is demanding public hearings since several UFO events were near military installations.

Notice on the slowmo section how the camera anticipates the warp direction. It could literally have gone anywhere but that guy called it.
Are we all sure it's a hoax, then?

Because I'm not.

Sure, at present, that is.

Firstly, let's please stop calling the recently released genuine video as depicting a pyramid - it's a triangular-shaped UFO.

Secondly, it would be interesting to have clarification on why the hoaxers managed to capture something so similar to the recently released genuine triangular-shaped UFO footage, incorporating a flashing light as well.

Why not the expected black triangle, which as reported doesn't typically have a flashing light.

Lastly, why incorporate a detail which isn't going to be obvious.

Unless, someone takes a much closer look and spots a central feature...

Screenshot_20210704-200951.jpg

Unless, someone takes a much closer look and spots a central feature...
To clarify, this is actually visible at certain points throughout the footage.

Ideally, you need to watch the uploaded video at expanded, highest possible, resolution - (remove the '@' symbol):

@https://youtu.be/aTIzsMLRQjY

Of course it could be fake, however, that preceding 'jump' before eventual 'take off' is another nuance.

All as in, please carefully check the contents of water in bathing vestibule, before inadvertently also ejecting bewildered infant.

Because that would be the logical thing to do. The truth is it only takes one incident. One craft, or sighting, or acknowledgement to make it real.
Nailed it!

That's why, still a hard-core ufologist, despite all the setbacks and having to reconfigure its perspective, if I ever, 'smell blood'... I will go for the jugular...

:thought:
... well something like that!

It only takes one and the enduring challenge is to strive through the... what @feinman and myself most certainly agree upon is, 'an infernal jungle of smoke and mirrors'. :cool:

And on which point, coIncidentally, or indeed otherwise, a couple of minutes ago, a speculative search - trying out a new idea - revealed this, apparently recent footage.

"Straightforward" and "ufology", should never appear in the same sentence.

[Edit: Removed embedded link, use this, minus '@' instead]

@https://youtu.be/5sv1TmUMuTM

Last edited:
Thing is, it is about perceived reality.
Someone who reports seeing, or having some sort of encounter, with anything 'anomalous' or 'paranormal', for that person it is as real as any other persons encounter with anything else.
It is their 'reality'. Whether or not the event happened or not is irrelevant, and it doesn't mean a person is lying for saying it did, the fact is that, for them, it did.
If I go outside and there is a blue Toyota parked under a streetlight and when I come back inside I say it was a green Nissan, it doesn't really matter what brand or colour it was, and if I go back outside and it is gone it doesn't mean it was never there, and all I've got is my memory of it, and maybe it was blue, maybe it was green. And who is the judge of whether I'm correct or not?

Of course, it goes to whole different level when you have technology detecting something flying around and a physical record of that.
Then you also enter the realms of proving/disproving the technology.

Well put Trev. Of course, there are 'multiple witness' sightings too, which add an extra dimension (pun intended). The more people who report seeing/experiencing the same thing, surely the more likely it was something objective, especially if they report it independently of other witnesses. Of course, mass hallucinations can happen, I suppose, or if one person can mis-identify a 'mundane' object, you can argue that twenty people could all do the same.

Someone who reports seeing, or having some sort of encounter, with anything 'anomalous' or 'paranormal', for that person it is as real as any other persons encounter with anything else.
Been there, done that... :)

Thread 'Seeking & Accepting Guidance From 'Beyond''
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/seeking-accepting-guidance-from-beyond.67671/

Post in thread 'Contact From Beyond The Grave?'
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/contact-from-beyond-the-grave.63685/post-1965377

Guilty as having, 'previous form'.

Of course, there are 'multiple witness' sightings too, etc
Yup.
Been involved in one myself.
Probably around two dozen (or so) people, we were at a child's playground on a summer evening, and everyone started noticing these lights that were stationary, hovering, above a line of trees about a mile away.
We realised that lights appeared to be growing brighter and there was a lot of murmuring in the assembled crowd about 'what is it?' and 'UFO?' etc etc.
Well, after observing these lights growing brighter over a period of about a minute or two, another set of lights appeared, faintly, next to the first set, and then another set of lights......
Then we realised what the lights were.

A local airport had changed the approach path for incoming flights and aircraft were now approaching on a route that took them directly over the trees, in a straight line towards our location, and we were seeing their 'headlights' straight on, hence they appeared to not be moving in relation to the trees etc

Firstly, let's please stop calling the recently released genuine video as depicting a pyramid - it's a triangular-shaped UFO.
No, it really isn't; it is bokeh. The lights are probably a conventional aircraft distorted by a triangular aperture. The video by Mick West explains this very clearly, and the Metabunk contributor Jesse actually had a triangular aperture on his own night vision sight.

Whatever your take on related matters, the following two-part analysis may be of interest.

There is no requirement to accept any conclusions therein and essentially a fascinating account of, 'cover ups' deemed necessary at the time.

I am partially taking on trust the presenter's credentials - from cursory research, they seem bonafide.

'The Truth Behind the Super Hornet UFO Encounters'

'The Secret Program That Hid an Even More Secret Program'

Fox News had a program called TMZ investigates UFOs this past Tuesday.... ...Elizondo claims as he continues to speak out about UFOs, he has been personally threatened and claims the government has exotic materials.
Isn't this just a rehash of the same, 'Blink 182' claims, made by Elizondo and still within any supporting evidence, back in 2019?

"A band of alien hunters led by an ex-punk rocker claim they've found evidence of UFOs.

The U.S. organization, bankrolled by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge, says it's acquired "exotic material" from what could be an alien spacecraft.

(.…)

Luis Elizondo, director of global security and special programs for DeLonge's group, told the Times...".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-ufo-material-thats-unknown-to-scientists.amp

The Sun reports that long time ufologist, Richard Dolan, claims his sources tell him that the U.S. UFO classified report mainly dealt with back engineering of alien technology and alien propulsion.

Alien propulsion was the bulk of the classified report.

Calvin Parker from the Pascagoula River, Mississippi UFO abduction in 1973 tells the Clarion Ledger Newspaper, Mississippi that the U.S. UFO report is not truthful.

Calvin who tries to stay away from the public says that he and Charles Hickson were abducted when a UFO came near them while they were fishing on the river.

Calvin says this false government report made him to speak out about this great untruth.

The lights are probably a conventional aircraft distorted by a triangular aperture. The video by Mick West explains this very clearly, and the Metabunk contributor Jesse actually had a triangular aperture on his own night vision sight.
That is of profound interest and delving into my archives, I have come across something perhaps related, having once written to a fellow journalist:

Having seen that article with accompanying photo, my conclusion was that she had filmed Venus.

"Brighter than a star, the object appears suddenly to zoom towards Margaret's camcorder".

Dare I suggest, not one of the more expensive camcorders, the kind which has a shutter which when the "zoom" is used on a bright light, causes an artefact which resembles Commissioner Gordon's Batman signal.

It can also give the impression of "lines".

"The disc-shaped UFO shows five clear stripes on the surface. Then it shoots away".

Why, it looks like Commissioner Gordon's Batman signal with lines!

( ...)

I have written a short piece on this for the Sunday Mail, Evening News and Herald and maybe it will help keep things in perspective. Before too long we'll have Japanese film crews making documentaries on Mrs Ross's UFOs.
(End)

That was in 1996 and can't believe I suggested someone had mistaken Venus for a UFO - would have sworn I had never done that in my life.

Perhaps encapsulates this gem of an online community - we may agree or disagree and occasionally the defining lines become blurred.

Ufology is often neither black or white, sometimes it's a shade of...

:tumble:

Last edited:
A Popular Science Magazine online opinion article claims TV shows are falsely making UFOs as a evil.

UFO TV programs use a hostile approach to UFOs.

Popular Science Magazine asks where is the evidence that UFOs have caused any harm ?

Back