• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

A Popular Science Magazine online opinion article claims TV shows are falsely making UFOs as a evil.

UFO TV programs use a hostile approach to UFOs.

Popular Science Magazine asks where is the evidence that UFOs have caused any harm ?
There are a few reports of harm, especially the Brazilian cases studied by Vallee in his Confrontations. I recall another South American case where someone who got hit by a ray from a UFO slowly disintegrated (allegedly), also a boy in the US who received burns. But overall they are very rare.

I think the idea of aliens being evil is perhaps fed (on tv shows and on other media) by the idea of them intruding in our airspace, on our planet, or even on our minds and/or bodies without our consent - or even our knowledge. It scares us. It puzzles us. And it offends us. What is their agenda? And where are their manners??

I think the idea of aliens being evil is perhaps fed (on tv shows and on other media) by the idea of them intruding in our airspace, on our planet, or even on our minds and/or bodies without our consent - or even our knowledge. It scares us. It puzzles us. And it offends us. What is their agenda? And where are their manners??
What about E.T?

The U.K. should rest easy as MoD Baroness Goldie a few days ago said that there is no evidence of UFOs friendly or hostile.

Goldie said this when the Pentagon report was released.

The U.K. should rest easy as MoD Baroness Goldie a few days ago said that there is no evidence of UFOs friendly or hostile.
Phew! That is such a reassurance. But since when did they start raising Blue Peter pets to the Peerage? You'll be telling us there's a Lord Shep next.

Came across this fascinating 1966 video.

Contemplating the current perspective, how much has changed since?

Aliens were usually an allegory in scifi. Usually a fear of commie reds under the bed. Less a depiction of aliens and more our projected human fears.

Brian Denning on the UFO Rogues Gallery who have taken over US military thinking on UAPs in recent years.

The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 1

The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 2

From the intro to Part Two;
To briefly recap last week's episode: In Chapter 1, we met the young paranormalist Hal Puthoff in 1978 while he was working at the Stargate Project, testing psychic performers like Uri Geller for the CIA, under the watchful eye of a fascinated government staffer named Chris Mellon. In Chapter 2, Puthoff was funded by the hotel billionaire and reincarnation aficionado Robert Bigelow at Skinwalker Ranch in Utah beginning in 1995, where they called themselves the National Institute for Discovery Science. They tantalized Bigelow's friend, senator Harry Reid, that poltergeists and flying saucers were the same manifestation of inter-dimensional beings, and talked him into coughing up $22 million in taxpayer money to fund such an exploration, which he began disbursing to Bigelow in 2008. Chapters 3, 4, and 5 covered the transfer of this $22 million to at least three different entities over at least five years, all controlled by Bigelow. The last of these various incarnations of the inter-dimensional poltergeist hunt was called AATIP, the Advanced Aerial Threat Identification Program, and was funded by Bigelow himself with exactly one employee, former military man Luis Elizondo. It was the unveiling of AATIP that first exploded onto the world news scene in 2017, accompanied by Navy UFO videos. In today's episode, we're going to discover just how this group of fringe paranormalists, armed only with Bigelow's very deep pockets and his passion to discover the secret of life after death, managed to capture the world's attention, their appetite for the paranormal now somehow reframed for public consumption as a hunt to learn the truth about UFOs that could threaten the military.
Once again, the American public, government and military are being taken for a ride.

Brian Denning on the UFO Rogues Gallery who have taken over US military thinking on UAPs in recent years.

The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 1

The UFO Rogues Gallery Takes Over America - Part 2

From the intro to Part Two;

Once again, the American public, government and military are being taken for a ride.
If you make the assumption that Puthof and his associates and fellow researchers are all fakes and taking everybody else for a ride, then I think you are neglecting the equally possible interpretation that they are actually more perceptive and open-minded than the average government employee and are genuinely on the track of new phenomena. Certainly labelling them as "Rogues" is hardly objective reporting. So I would view Brian Denning as rather a biassed reporter.

It is not possible to be dismissive enough about this monstrous group. Rogues is a very mild expletive compared to what I think about them.

I think in my opinion that our visiting humanoids don’t give a dam about anything except their own agenda of rearranging out DNA.

In the past few months, Luis Elizondo has reported to different media such as The Sun that there is the matter of the missing 23 minutes of video from naval ship exercises that clearly shows with out a doubt that UFOs are real.

If this 23 minutes exist, then the Pentagon has lied to the world.

In the past few months, Luis Elizondo has reported to different media such as The Sun that there is the matter of the missing 23 minutes of video from naval ship exercises that clearly shows with out a doubt that UFOs are real.
What's Elizondo's basis for: (a) claiming there's a 23-minute gap and (b) claiming he knows the allegedly missing 23 minutes provides irrefutable proof "UFOs are real"?

Even more to the point - how would Elizondo (no longer employed by DOD) know whether any 23 minutes of video footage was misleadingly removed versus being classified and unavailable for public release?

I thought that the footage that has already been revealed clearly shows that UFOs are real, or at least as real as any other physical object that can be seen and detected on advanced sensor systems. I'm sure there must be hours of such footage if the claim that the objects were tracking the US Navy exercise and being seen virtually every day is actually true, so why this particular 23 minutes is so important needs to be clarified.

Now that we have had time to take in the full perspective of recent developments, an observation from Scotland.

Perhaps the most extraordinary development and maybe still going, 'under the radar a wee bit', in the U.S.A., ...it's now safe to report a UFO sighting.

You will no longer be labelled a 'crank'.

No 'smiley' attached... because ridicule has never been funny.

Luis Elizondo speaking on YouTube programs “Fade to Black “ and “ Witness Citizen UAP “ ( which I never have heard of these programs) talks about the missing 23 minutes.

Luis said working with AATIP between 2008 and 2012 claims he reviewed a missing 23 minutes of tape which showed not tic-tac’s but huge UAPs that could carry several large human males.

Luis feels the world’s security is at risk seeing these “ big ones “.

Ufologist Scott C. Waring claims he has tracked a UFO triangle 1/5 the size of earth near the sun for 5 years.

Scott claims he has seen the UFO on the Sun Helioviewer tool.

NASA claims there are at times broken pixels that produce anomalies.

There are.
Scott C. Waring, whoever he is, is an idiot. Can he really think that astronomers would miss such a large phenomenon, even though it has been detected by a system sent up by astronomers to detect phenomena precisely like this.

Baroness Goldie last month addressed the House of Lords and told them that the UK air defense will stop any air threat, and in 50 years there has been no UAP evidence or concerned.

In The Sun, Nick Pope says that he himself is uncomfortable with Baroness Goldie’s UAP answer claiming the UK has to be more prepared.

Back