• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

There was no 'Wright-Patterson AFB' in 1947. There was Wright Field and there was Patterson Field - two separate airfields. They weren't combined, nor were they referred to as a single facility, until 1948.

Research facilities were concentrated at Wright Field. If you do your homework you'll find that the Roswell materials were allegedly flown to Wright Field.

There never was a Hangar 18 at Wright Field. There was a Building 18, which was a complex of office, laboratory, and test facilities dedicated to powerplants / engines. Building 18 was not a hangar, nor did it sit on the flight line.

The DNA one was weird but some post on it said he made up the story as he visiting Call girls ?
It was a weird one, all right, and frankly there was no reason to suppose that the two strange ladies who seduced him were "aliens" -- in the past they would be called fairies or succubbi (if that's the right spelling).

Senator Barry Goldwater from Arizona did not let his fight with Curtis LeMay over Hanger 18 at Wright Patterson go away.

In his retirement, The New Yorker in 1988 ran a feature article about his concern over UFOs being covered up.

In 1994, Larry King with CNN had Goldwater as his guest, dedicated the whole program to Hanger 18, UFOs, and Curtis LeMay.

Goldwater died in 1998 disappointed that his advocacy for UFOs fell on deaf ears.

Goldwater always maintained there was a Hanger 18.

Barry Goldwater found out what is true in the past, the present and in the future.

The study of UFOs is absolutely fruitless.

Barry Goldwater found out what is true in the past, the present and in the future.

The study of UFOs is absolutely fruitless.
Fruitless in that we seem to be no closer to understanding what they are, but that may be simply due to the fact that our poor brains aren't up to the job. And maybe never will be.

Just finished re-reading Hunt for the Skinwalker by Colm Kelleher amd George Knapp after a long gap and was very impressed by their final chapter summing up the problems of research into such strange phenomena and listing just about every possible theory to explain why and how such things can occur. UFOs and earthlights are just one element of what goes on there, and there are certainly many instances of a variety of non human entities. Very well informed discussion!

Luis Elizondo has maintained that anyone who “bucks “ the Pentagon system over UFOs will be declared an outcast and to be discredited.

If this is true, why, unless UFOs are real ?

GQ Magazine quotes Luis Elizondo saying that the royal family showed interest in UFOs but has been asked by the MoD to keep their interests to themselves.

Elizondo in this same GQ Magazine article claims pilots near UFOs were in a space time continuum using almost no fuel in their planes after a 30 minute chase and receiving a radiation burn on their faces.

Last edited:
Democratic New York Senator Kristen Gillibrand has presented an amendment to the 2022 Defense Bill that UFO research and study is to be taken away from the Dept. of the Navy.

The amendment establishes a independent entity UFO office not influenced by the Pentagon.

Will Congress go for this amendment ?

Democratic New York Senator Kristen Gillibrand has presented an amendment to the 2022 Defense Bill that UFO research and study is to be taken away from the Dept. of the Navy.

The amendment establishes a independent entity UFO office not influenced by the Pentagon.

Will Congress go for this amendment ?
All getting very complicated? Wonder what is really going on.

Yes, the Royals, notably Prince Philip, have long had an interest in UFOs, as did Mountbatten. I know they subscribed to FSR. They had a sighting of one of the mystery airships over Sandringham in May 1909, seen by some of the servants on the Royal estate.

In the same GQ Magazine article, Elizondo claims in his opinion is that UFOs do not fly.

Elizondo claims that UFOs form a space time continuum bubble around the UFO and control space and time.

Elizondo echos past British intelligence office WW II, Ivan T. Sanderson”s, idea that UFOs need the hydrogen in our water and that is why UFOs are near water.

What is new for 2022 ?

Elizondo is trying to get countries to freely share UFO information, which has been so far difficult.

Elizondo echos past British intelligence office WW II, Ivan T. Sanderson”s, idea that UFOs need the hydrogen in our water and that is why UFOs are near water.

Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. Why would any spacefaring species consider cracking hydrogen out of earth's water (which requires substantial energy input) an efficient way of gathering it?

Just an idea, most hydrogen in the universe is in a hard to trap gaseous form, maybe ?

Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. Why would any spacefaring species consider cracking hydrogen out of earth's water (which requires substantial energy input) an efficient way of gathering it?
Water is a great way to store hydrogen and oxygen until you need them in their gaseous form.
Also, it is very useful as a radiation shield when out in space.

I can't think of a single substance that exists on Earth that isn't more easily acquired by a space faring species in space. I've not been convinced by the ETH for many years.

If Elizondo is telling the truth, his claim of countries not sharing UFO information really threw me.

I can not imagine why countries would want to keep UFOs secretive to themselves when humankind is at stake ?

Bombshell !

Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence, which covers all 16 U.S. spy agencies including the FBI and CIA speaking Wednesday at a space forum in Washington, D.C. took everyone by surprise “ down the rabbit hole “.

I can not rule out that UFOs buzzing our planes and ships is alien origin, and we need more information.

I can not say anymore because I would be fired.

I can not rule out that UFOs buzzing our planes and ships is alien origin, and we need more information.

I can not say anymore because I would be fired.
Thanks, charliebrown. Very interesting. Is that quoted verbatim? I wonder what the context was. I do fear that she might get fired anyway, for even saying that much.

Goldwater was wrong.
That's something about Roswell that has always intrigued me.
Quite apart from the fact that it seems implausible that a broken balloon would be transported to Wright Field, why would anyone think that a hangar would be the best place to house a collection of what appeared to be bits of tinfoil and balsa wood ? Surely some kind of laboratory would be a better bet?
So yeah, if the debris was taken to Wright Field and housed in Building 18, (apparently labs and offices), how many other facets of the cover story don't exactly mesh together properly?

That's something about Roswell that has always intrigued me.
Quite apart from the fact that it seems implausible that a broken balloon would be transported to Wright Field, why would anyone think that a hangar would be the best place to house a collection of what appeared to be bits of tinfoil and balsa wood ? Surely some kind of laboratory would be a better bet?
So yeah, if the debris was taken to Wright Field and housed in Building 18, (apparently labs and offices), how many other facets of the cover story don't exactly mesh together properly?

By the time the transporting aircraft (allegedly a B-25) landed at Wright Field the Air Force had been contacted by the spooks who built and operated the Project MOGUL balloon array program (i.e., the CIA). These intelligence folks had discovered the debris stories coming out of Roswell and Kelly AFBs, surmised the mystery debris was the top secret MOGUL balloon array they'd just lost over the area, and notified the Air Force the transported materials were to be secured until they (the spooks) could retrieve them.

The plane was offloaded at the most remote hangar on the flight line and guards were posted. Soon thereafter someone with appropriate authorization credentials arrived and took the materials away. The materials were never brought to or into any of the Air Force Research Laboratory facilities at Wright Field, nor were they delivered to the Foreign Tech Office.

The USAF folks at Wright Field did what they were ordered to do, without receiving any explanation at the time as to what the mystery debris represented. The folks at Roswell and Kelly were similarly in the dark because they weren't involved with the top secret project at all. The USAF personnel who launched the balloon arrays at Holloman AFB were similarly never told what the balloon arrays' payloads were. They were simply the balloon launchers, chosen because Holloman was the center for high-altitude research balloon operations.

According to UFO folklore and Jackie Gleason”s wife, everything Roswell ended up at Homestead AFB below Miami, Florida.

Comedian Jackie Gleason and President Nixon were real close and shared UFO and alien body information.

How plain can it be ?

Both the Pentagon and Director of National Intelligence both claim that “ we can not rule out an alien presence “.

I think it is time to get the welcoming committee ready to welcome these humanoids !

Well, it is perfectly true that we can't rule out alien presence. But that was true anyway, even before the Navy started collecting this info. We can never fully rule out alien presence that is invisible and intangible, or nearly so, an that's why there will always be UFOs.

Maybe UFOs have always been indigenous to planet earth ?

Also some scientists think we are the “ garden of Eden “ of the universe attracting all.

The universe seems totally hostile beyond earth.

Comedian Jackie Gleason and President Nixon were real close and shared UFO and alien body information.
If of further interest, see my post:

The Good Stuff Online Thread

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-good-stuff-online-thread.40345/post-2122475

Click on the link highlighted and download the 2002 archives.

I started a discussion about this way back then!

Simply search for 'gleason' and you will find some fascinating, detailed background information, from a number of knowledgeable subscribers, about this story.

Ah... the good old days.... :)

Back