• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

The Sun on line UK claims they spent a lot of time going through the titanic volume of release past FBI files and came to the conclusion that the 1940s in the U.S. was one insane time concerning UFOs.

A memo revealed that J. Edgar Hoover was so upset he ordered a lot of UFO reports destroyed fearing the information would leak out.

Hundreds of UFO reports especially in the late 1940s were by very credible witnesses.

The late 1940s was the “ golden age “ of UFOs.

And the Pentagon claims there is no data supporting UFOs !

So what started the UFO sightings explosion in 1947 ?

Was it Kenneth Arnold’s sighting at Mount Rainier or as some believe the atom bomb testing which brought out the concern among the UFOs in the area ?

I think The Sun was just trying to point out the onslaught of UFO reports that followed 1947 and wonders why.

By the time the transporting aircraft (allegedly a B-25) landed at Wright Field the Air Force had been contacted by the spooks who built and operated the Project MOGUL balloon array program (i.e., the CIA). These intelligence folks had discovered the debris stories coming out of Roswell and Kelly AFBs, surmised the mystery debris was the top secret MOGUL balloon array they'd just lost over the area, and notified the Air Force the transported materials were to be secured until they (the spooks) could retrieve them.

So the timeline is now...what?
Roswell sends the broken balloon to Wright Field before the CIA realize that it's one of theirs? Why didn't the CIA, using one of those modern telephone type things, just tell Roswell AFB to keep the stuff there and they would pick it up? Oh, and also shut the f up?

"By the time the transporting aircraft" had landed indeed.

I can see no reasoning in your post which would indicate any need to transport a collection of tinfoil and balsa/aluminium struts halfway across the country. To be honest, such an explanation smacks of desperation.

Still, you pays your money and takes your choice as we say.

Peace. :)

Former National Intelligence Director, John Ratcliffe, has gone on the record and has said that he is sure no other country on earth has the capabilities that these UFOs have shown to our Navy and military.

Former intelligence people have not been afraid to speak their conscience.

Why didn't the CIA, using one of those modern telephone type things, just tell Roswell AFB to keep the stuff there and they would pick it up? Oh, and also shut the f up? ...

The materials were no longer at Roswell. The CIA didn't connect the dots until they became aware of the press release issued out of Fort Worth Army Air Field (later Carswell AFB * )

* Oops ... My bad ... I misidentified the Fort Worth / General Ramey installation as Kelly AFB. It was Carswell, still known as Fort Worth AAF as of July 1947.

It seems UFO advocate, Sen Kristen Gillibrand, D.N.Y., claims that some republicans have joined her fight to get to the bottom of the question UFOs and establish a separate UFO office.

Gillibrand told Congress that if we do nothing about UFO reports we are putting our heads in the sand.

I am not getting to excited about Senator Gillibrand .

The shadow government will tell her to stop investigating UFOs and end it all.

Well, sometimes you have to eat your words !

I did not think Senator Hillibrand would get anywhere trying to establish an independent UFO office away from the military to study UFO sightings.

Senator Martin Heinrich from New Mexico did put in an amendment to the defense bill to establish this UFO office saying we have lived too long in misinformation.

Very powerful Senators Roy Blunt, Marco Rubio, and Lindsey Graham came out and backed this whole project to have a UFO office.

Dana Scully and Fox Mulder ( X-Files ) you maybe needed again.

Well, sometimes you have to eat your words !

I did not think Senator Hillibrand would get anywhere trying to establish an independent UFO office away from the military to study UFO sightings.

Senator Martin Heinrich from New Mexico did put in an amendment to the defense bill to establish this UFO office saying we have lived too long in misinformation.

Very powerful Senators Roy Blunt, Marco Rubio, and Lindsey Graham came out and backed this whole project to have a UFO office.

Dana Scully and Fox Mulder ( X-Files ) you maybe needed again.

Colavito also comments on it.

On Thursday, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) submitted a revised version of her amendment to create a UFO office within the Pentagon.

The new amendment, SA 4810, is now cosponsored by a bipartisan coalition of senators, including Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Marco Rubio (R-FL). Most of the amendment remains the same, and there is one key provision of the amendment worth highlighting now that the bipartisan legislation seems likely to become law.

Every version of the amendment lays bare the real purpose behind all of the hubbub over UFOs for the past several years. While superficially, the UFO office would be required to investigate the role of foreign adversaries and nonstate actors in provoking UFO sightings, the new office’s mission will be greatly expanded now into the science fiction realm:
SCIENCE PLAN.—The head of the Office shall supervise the development and execution of a science plan on behalf of the Secretary and the Director to develop and test, as practicable, scientific theories to account for characteristics and performance of unidentified aerial phenomena that exceed the known state of the art in science or technology, including in the areas of propulsion, aerodynamic control, signatures, structures, materials, sensors, countermeasures, weapons, electronics, and power generation, and to provide the foundation for potential future investments to replicate any such advanced characteristics and performance.

https://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/...ibrand-ufo-amendment-now-likely-to-become-law

Will the Pentagon and Navy really give up their tight control over UFO information ?

I do not know to throw up, or cry, or laugh, or go crazy.

The Pentagon has disbanded the UFO Navy Task Force and created a new group of people responsible for UFOs.

This new group is called——

Airborne Object Indentification And Management Synchronization Group

The world is safer now with AOIMSG ?

My opinion is that the Pentagon is mad that Congress wants to establish an UFO office and take over everything paranormal.

So the Pentagon did this crazy reorganization.

Pentagon announces new group to investigate reports of UFOs near certain military sites​

/this doesnt mean it's aliens, they just want to identify things flying in/near restricted airspace where they shouldn't be for security reasons.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pen...reports-ufos-military-sites/story?id=81375017

"The new group will synchronize the Pentagon's efforts with other federal agencies "to detect, identify and attribute objects of interest in Special Use Airspace (SUA), and to assess and mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security.""

I think drones have ruined the study of UFOs, and the above is a case in point: any YouTuber wanting an exclusive can fly their kit to a military base for a looksee.

Drones can be jammed using anti-drone systems, which is why you can't rely on spy drones to gather info over secret installations.
FOR-WEBSITE-ReDrone-Family-of-Anti-Drone-systems.jpg

I do not know to throw up, or cry, or laugh, or go crazy.

The Pentagon has disbanded the UFO Navy Task Force and created a new group of people responsible for UFOs.

This new group is called——

Airborne Object Indentification And Management Synchronization Group

The world is safer now with AOIMSG ?
Call me old fashioned.... just that I feel like being caught up in yet another ufolological timewarp - see:

Post in thread 'Kelly / Hopkinsville (Kentucky) 'Goblins' Incident (1955)'

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ucky-goblins-incident-1955.17926/post-2123554

Therein, I highlighted a wonderful snapshot - the September 1955 publication of 'Flying Saucer Review'.

AOIMSG...?

No need for such nonsense... keep it simple, like it was back then.... :)

Compress_20211125_233632_2526.jpg

Following Arnold''s 24 June 1947 report, there was, naturally, alarming media coverage concerning a possible new Soviet Union weapon, perhaps a nuclear bomb threat, during the tension of that 'cold war' era.

Thought has come to mind.... in terms of a perceived cover-up in relation to an extraterrestrial presence, what was the genesis?

At which point did this become an issue - not the fact there might be an explanation involving aliens, a belief that the U.S. government was aware and decided to keep it secret?

Was it the Roswell event, at the time, or something subsequent?

Roswell, because of the 'official' announcement and swift denial a 'flying disk' had been recovered?

Did this have any association with a 'spaceship' though, or was that retrospective?

Essentially, when and by whom did the call for our directly and specifically related 'disclosure' originate?

Drones can be jammed using anti-drone systems, which is why you can't rely on spy drones to gather info over secret installations.
FOR-WEBSITE-ReDrone-Family-of-Anti-Drone-systems.jpg
Unless they're autonomous.

Political commentator, The Hill, remarked that at a time in Washington, D.C. where there is no agreement on anything, it is amazing that various retired and active intelligence heads plus many senators have thrown support for the continue investigation into UFOs.

The opinion is no country on earth has vehicles that show these amazing flying properties and this needs to be understood better.

The opinion is no country on earth has vehicles that show these amazing flying properties and this needs to be understood better.
Absolute timewarp central here...

Before reading your post, I had just downloaded and presently enjoying the following publication:

Resize_20211126_180755_5242.jpg

As this fascinating document is seemingly in the public domain and no copyright issues, I have uploaded my own to:

www.forteanmedia.com/UFO_Korean_War.pdf

So highly recommended as a perspective.

A view, not from 'the Hill', rather than one from here in the U.K., is that this is no small deal taking place.

Have your political representatives gone all... 'Fortean'... :)

Well Comfortably Numb,

The heavy hitters like Senator Mitt Romney and many other senators who have demanded more UFO investigations raises difficult questions.

What does Congress know that the public does not know ?

Why now after 70 years of recent UFO activity particularly near military sites and naval ships ?

Are we dealing with friend or foe ?

Going back to the original “ War of the Worlds “ movie, “ our tanks and guns are just toys to them”.

The heavy hitters like Senator Mitt Romney and many other senators who have demanded more UFO investigations raises difficult questions.
I had an idea...and this was the result:

Screenshot_20211128-211426.jpg

It's a perfect snapshot of all which is encompassed.

What has changed sinced '64!

The recent release of 'Official' video material, it would seem.

"Show me the evidence of a 'conceivable reality' that there might be something to this extraterrestrial presence scenario"...

Well, there you go... have a look at this...

It's maybe taking time to sink in?

Is this actually now being taken seriously?

Oh, incidentally, my idea was... bet if I ran a search on newspapers.com, quite simply under... 'ufo triangle sighting' from... say 1960-1965... it would come up with something inherently related.

So... L.B. Martin, from East Hartland, reported an associated, perplexing 'triangular UFO' observation over 50 years ago?

I'm not sure if it comes under 'irony' or perhaps just 'Fortean'... that said person would perhaps appear to have a slight government connection. :)

Former RCAF, Jock Williams, of the Canadian defense claims that over the years well documented UFO sightings from pilots, military, and police just disappeared.

UFO reports are sent to a secretive government office in Winnipeg and just vanished.

Political “ The Hill “ claims that Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon have doubts that the Pentagon who is tasked to supply Congress with UFO updates will actually do so.

Elizondo has also expressed concern whether the Senators for an independent UFO office can fight the Pentagon over control.

Peter Whitley, Japan UFO Researcher, and Clas Svahn, Director of Sweden’s huge digital UFO library joins Chris Mellon and Luis Elizondo over concerns that the Pentagon is still thinking they are still in the 1950’s and UFO information must be buried.

This important power struggle to control UFO information will never make it to the news media, but can Congress really get on top of this.

I doubt in the long run that the congressional senators wanting a separate UFO office will win against the shadow government.

Peter Whitley, Japan UFO Researcher, and Clas Svahn...
Do you have a link to this?

I know Clas ... see, recently:

Post in thread 'The Good Stuff Online Thread' https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-good-stuff-online-thread.40345/post-2122475

Clas was responsible for putting my forum archives online - mayby worth running a 'search' through, incidentally? There's some notable, 'heavyweight' discussions

Perhaps in a more significant development, a newly discovered revelation concerning Charles Fort's influence on this entire subject - clearly instrumentally more than ever realised previously.

Also, if 'flying saucers' were real, a disc would have crashed already, or something like that...

I thought this was such an engaging snapshot and surely worth a mention.

'News Journal'
23 April, 1950

People Have Been Seeing Flying Saucers Since 1700

www.forteanmedia.com/1950_04_23_News_Journal.pdf

What i think :
There are many groups/departements or cells within the US Government splintered from each other and not sharing information with others or among other US departements.
All have their own agenda and goals. Thats what makes disclosure so difficult. If one wants to step forward the others wont and will keep that group in disadvantage position.
Exotic technology which can rapid boost our current technology with 200 years forward can be lucarative so they all fight for the biggest share of the defense budgets, and the militairy always wants more money.
So all with all its a money related thing and that will keep ufologist who want to expose these groups always with empty hands.
In the UFO tech world there is no central figure or one departement only ranks and CEO's and unknown shareholders.

Last edited:
Back