• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Well Ronnie Jersey,

I have talked about this in past posts, but in 1997 this particular area was very rural and a small river came close to the this road’s paved side.

I was on my way to pick up a daughter at High School who stayed late for play practice, so no other cars on the road.

This UFO was floating over this small river, like studying the river.

It was so unnoticeable that I was surprised I noticed this UFO.
I think they are definitely observing us and our world.
The morning after we saw this ufo, all 4 of us went to the town diner, where we learned that this thing had been seen for several months in the area, hovering over people's farms. One woman said it was making her very nervous, hovering above her back fence at night for hours at a clip, not moving. So we were not the only ones to see this.

I think they are definitely observing us and our world.
The morning after we saw this ufo, all 4 of us went to the town diner, where we learned that this thing had been seen for several months in the area, hovering over people's farms. One woman said it was making her very nervous, hovering above her back fence at night for hours at a clip, not moving. So we were not the only ones to see this.
I reckon the aliens are just hovering there, while texting and on social media.

Nick Pope made a statement to the The Daily Star that the geo-political situation on earth has stopped UFOs from contacting us because of our barbaric behavior.

I guess ?

Nick Pope made a statement to the The Daily Star that the geo-political situation on earth has stopped UFOs from contacting us because of our barbaric behavior.

I guess ?
LOVE Nick Pope, I highly respect him and value any opinion he has. He is always on our tv, especially the 'Ancient Aliens' shows that The History Channel does.

In Washington,D.C. there is a political organization called The Hill, probably one out of hundreds in D.C.

The Hill has a daily podcast called “ Rising “ interviewed Chris Mellon on February 4th.

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Chris Mellon warns the U.S. that there is a shadow war between the liberal Navy and the “ 1950s “ mindset conservative Air Force about UFOs.

Mellon claims the Air Force is trying to make UFO information disappear.

But the most shocking opinion of Mellon is that in the past, UFOs stopped an accidental nuclear war that would have destroyed the planet.

Mellon claims his opinion is that what we are dealing with is not from earth.

In Washington,D.C. there is a political organization called The Hill, probably one out of hundreds in D.C.

The Hill has a daily podcast called “ Rising “ interviewed Chris Mellon on February 4th.

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Chris Mellon warns the U.S. that there is a shadow war between the liberal Navy and the “ 1950s “ mindset conservative Air Force about UFOs.

Mellon claims the Air Force is trying to make UFO information disappear.

But the most shocking opinion of Mellon is that in the past, UFOs stopped an accidental nuclear war that would have destroyed the planet.

Mellon claims his opinion is that what we are dealing with is not from earth.
So what do the Liberal Navy say ?

Chris Mellon suggested that the Navy is more inclined to be more open about UFOs but is being put down by the Air Force.

'Let's put up some rainbow flags', or something like that.

in-the-navy-village-people.gif

An opinion is, of course, one thing and evidence another.

Noticeable is the following:

The Galileo Project Welcomes Christopher Mellon and Luis Elizondo as Research Affiliates

October 30, 2021

"The Galileo Project will greatly benefit from the broad knowledge base and wisdom of Elizondo and Mellon,” said Professor Loeb. “We all share the goal of identifying the nature of UAP and of anomalous interstellar objects like `Oumuamua.”

As research affiliates, Elizondo and Mellon intend to support the Galileo Project’s mission through the selection of sites where the UAP-Scope systems will be located and in assessing the societal implications of the data, if any extraterrestrial technological signatures or artifacts are discovered.
(End)

So, there have been neither?

The Pentagon has tried to discredit Elizondo in the past saying he had nothing to do with ATTIP, so I really don’t know his true story.

But Mellon carries weight because he was well respected at the Dept. Of Defense.

But Mellon trying to “ stir the pot “ about UFOs being real on the “ Rising “ podcast in D. C. is really putting himself out there for all to hear.

I wonder what is going on with Mellon ?

But Mellon trying to “ stir the pot “ about UFOs being real on the “ Rising “ podcast in D. C. is really putting himself out there for all to hear.
Strikes myself as so reminiscent of coming full circle, since those early years and all an earnest endeavour in pursuit of the apparent enigma.

If of interest, I have recently been looking through the oldest issues of 'SAUCER' magazine and so many of the articles would not be out of place today.

For sure, they might look naive in some respects now, however, the same essence is there - it's a puzzle and we seem to be missing key pieces to understand the full picture!

Highly recommended, as a related perspective - the first three issues, from 1953: :)

www.forteanmedia.com/SAUCERS_01_01_1953.pdf

www.forteanmedia.com/SAUCERS_01_02_1953.pdf

www.forteanmedia.com/SAUCERS_01_03_1953.pdf

Chris Mellon has maintained that the Air Force has tried to suppress the Navy in trying to put more UFO information into the hands of the public.

Maybe this why the Navy released the above UFO information ?

Chris Mellon has maintained that the Air Force has tried to suppress the Navy in trying to put more UFO information into the hands of the public.

Maybe this why the Navy released the above UFO information ?

The Navy probably takes the entirely realistic view that things will eventually get leaked to the press anyway, so they might as well prevent allegations of a cover up or conspiracy. If they had information that this particular incident was about to be leaked to the press anyway, someone may have made the decision to 'officially' release a story.

As for the difference between the Air Force and Navy, maybe the Navy is just more 'leaky' (ironically enough).

While inter-service rivalries in the US are quite real, they also offer excellent cover for counter-intelligence types to distribute disinformation.

The US gave up on Soviet-style total denial of information to the outside world, and instead has long relied on oversaturating its opponents with a flood of misleading information. I'm not convinced that ALL rumors of the paranormal oozing out of the US military-industrial complex are just smoke screens, but MANY of them surely are.

While inter-service rivalries in the US are quite real, they also offer excellent cover for counter-intelligence types to distribute disinformation.

The US gave up on Soviet-style total denial of information to the outside world, and instead has long relied on oversaturating its opponents with a flood of misleading information. I'm not convinced that ALL rumors of the paranormal oozing out of the US military-industrial complex are just smoke screens, but MANY of them surely are.
I wish they stop teasing with us and just come out and say they are real and even amongst us or not.

The frustration about UFOs is very real.

But a site called Space.com thinks we are “ whittling away “ slowly at this frustration and soon people will go from “are they real” to “why are they here” ?

Unlike a lot of other countries, the U.S. and UK do not want to admit that there is something in the sky that they had no control over which is pure “ ego “.

In 1953 movie War of the Worlds, General Mann says “ our weapons are toys against them “.

Lately former deputy Secretary of Defense, Chris Mellon, has been pushing his opinion that aliens are the only logical answer.

Chris claims no country has the technology seen lately in the skies near naval vessels.

Lately former deputy Secretary of Defense, Chris Mellon, has been pushing his opinion that aliens are the only logical answer.

Chris claims no country has the technology seen lately in the skies near naval vessels.
That's the truth! Anyone who has seen one of these flying vehicles in action, knows beyond any doubt that they are not our technology, way more advanced than we are.

The frustration about UFOs is very real.

But a site called Space.com thinks we are “ whittling away “ slowly at this frustration and soon people will go from “are they real” to “why are they here” ?

Unlike a lot of other countries, the U.S. and UK do not want to admit that there is something in the sky that they had no control over which is pure “ ego “.

In 1953 movie War of the Worlds, General Mann says “ our weapons are toys against them “.
The thing that I saw in 1997 was frightening in that, as you said, there is just nothing that any country on our planet could possibly do to stop them.
Just as we go to other planets and take soil samples, etc., so they are exploring us and our planet.

Going back to WW II, British Naval Intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson, realized most UFO reports had this phenomenon connected to a water source.

One theory of Sanderson is that there is a civilization living under the sea which is not so crazy since it has been seen on TV that the “tic-tac” UFOs have been bothering naval ships for years.

Then there was the “ foo” fighters of WW II, so it is crap that our governments act like UFOs is a new thing.

An opinion is, of course, one thing and evidence another.

Noticeable is the following:

As research affiliates, Elizondo and Mellon intend to support the Galileo Project’s mission through the selection of sites where the UAP-Scope systems will be located and in assessing the societal implications of the data, if any extraterrestrial technological signatures or artifacts are discovered.
(End)

So, there have been neither?
I think its unclearly written. How about this: As the system has not been set up, the system has not yet detected anything unusual. If the system does find something unusual after it's set up, then Elizondo and Mellon will assess.

Going back to WW II, British Naval Intelligence, Ivan T. Sanderson, realized most UFO reports had this phenomenon connected to a water source.

One theory of Sanderson is that there is a civilization living under the sea which is not so crazy since it has been seen on TV that the “tic-tac” UFOs have been bothering naval ships for years.

Then there was the “ foo” fighters of WW II, so it is crap that our governments act like UFOs is a new thing.

Since we've discovered that throughout most of its existence genus Homo included more than one species at a time, I do wonder whether that might not still be the case.

Let's say that a couple of hundred thousand years ago, a small group of proto-humans shared a mutant gene that enhanced their tool use above ours as far as our tool use in turn is above that of the chimpanzees. Let's also say that this group manage to achieve a technological civilization in a small area by building tall, rather than broad, so to speak. Where would they be now?

With hundreds of thousands of years lead on us, they could very well have spread across the stars, or perhaps reached some sort of ascended state. But such achievements might be harder to accomplish than we think, or maybe building tall imposes too many limitations. If these hypothetical kin of ours were still on this planet, in a more or less corporeal state, then the best place for them to hide might be in the deep oceans.

I think its unclearly written. How about this: As the system has not been set up, the system has not yet detected anything unusual. If the system does find something unusual after it's set up, then Elizondo and Mellon will assess.
That's right. Professor Loeb intends to set up a monitoring system that will hopefully detect any alien or otherwise unknown intruders, and record them visually and on radar. Mellon and Elizondo may get involved by giving advice about the placing of the cameras, and perhaps give advice after any such detection; but I'd keep their contributions to a minimum if I were Loeb, since they are both idiots.

Here is an interview between Loeb and Mick West, where the Professor lays out his roadplan for the Galileo project.
https://www.tftrh.com/2021/08/10/episode-55-professor-avi-loeb-the-galileo-project/
A transcript for those who prefer the written word.
https://www.tftrh.com/2021/08/10/episode-55-professor-avi-loeb-the-galileo-project/

(Loeb)And now one thing to keep in mind is it's a mixed bag, it's probably a mixed bag, right? I mean, there were lots of reports in the past, most of them probably have some mundane explanation, as you argued on many occasions, and that would be completely fine. It's, the point is, we need to show that all of them, at least those that we can detect, have mundane explanations, and, and some of them may be exotic explanations, you know, like rare phenomena in air in the atmosphere, that would be fine with me. But even if there is one object that is of extraterrestrial origin, you know, that would be major news, right? So what we want is to have a high enough quality of data on one that looks really unusual. And I don't care if 99.9% of all the objects we find appear to be made by humans or in the atmosphere and so forth. If we do find one that seems to be clearly not human made, and clearly not natural, within the atmosphere of the Earth. That would be very interesting.
I wish him luck, but he doesn't seem to realise that there will always be unknowns in any set of data, because of the limitations of the detection systems. The most likely outcome of this project is just the detection of more distant blobs or radar returns with no answers.

One of the biggest heavyweights in ufology is Jacques Vallee, and after 60 years he has reported I seen strange things but I still don’t have a good explanation for UFOs.

This recent interview is on weird.com.

Last edited:
I always say this but beings with god-like interstellar travel capabilities are hardly likely to fly around our atmosphere in crafts that are roughly analogous to the tech we have.

It's all very well saying that we can't know that for sure but we sit on the cusp of nanotechnology and other exotic tech so surely its reasonable to assume that beings who have mastered space time arent going to be using drones or saucers.

It seems to me the idea of UFOs being ET is a quaint hangover from the 50s, when governments likely encouraged belief in flying saucers et al to stop Russian spies reading reports of high altitude spy planes and such like being tested over civilian airspace.

From air balloons to drones, UFO sightings reflect the cultural awareness of technology at the time suggesting there's psychological workings behind a lot of this phenomena.

People still believe in a Roswell UFO that was actually piloted, which is a reflection of the technology of the age. Surely the idea of a piloted ET craft is silly to us in this age of drones piloted by people hundreds of miles away , just 70 years later. So the idea of a space faring civilization requiring pilots and that have design flaws that make them crash easily is absurd.
Yet, people do still think an alien vehicle crashed with a creature on board.

If there are legitimate UFOs that can't be explained by radar/tracking systems on fighter jet error, human misconception and Chinese drones then it might be time to consider a possibility other than aliens.

Back