• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

The biggest secret that the military is hiding from the President and the public is that they have no substantial evidence at all.

The recent US Navy films from the Nimitz and Paul Hamilton, as well as GIMBAL and GOFAST, have all been successfully explained as terrestrial drones, seabirds or balloons, and as distant terrestrial aircraft. None of the so-called alien material is really alien; it is all just random interesting-looking (terrestrial) junk. But there is a faction in the US military that wants to keep the pretense up.

The biggest secret that the military is hiding from the President and the public is that they have no substantial evidence at all.

The recent US Navy films from the Nimitz and Paul Hamilton, as well as GIMBAL and GOFAST, have all been successfully explained as terrestrial drones, seabirds or balloons, and as distant terrestrial aircraft. None of the so-called alien material is really alien; it is all just random interesting-looking (terrestrial) junk. But there is a faction in the US military that wants to keep the pretense up.
It's a psy-op that's been going on since forever?

Nah; just a bunch of pseudoscientists and military goat-starers supported by rich benefactors like Bigelow.

It's been posted here before, but I can't recommend it enough.
https://newrepublic.com/article/162457/government-embrace-ufos-bad-science
Puthoff was the brains behind what the intelligence community referred to as the “remote viewing program,” and he worked with an informal group of colleagues on a range of paranormal issues, a team that Vallée termed the “invisible college.” Over the next half-century, Puthoff would help to keep interest in UFOs alive inside the government.
In 1995, Project Stargate ended in failure. Government interest in UFOs and the paranormal might have faded away just as surely if not for the interest of a wealthy hotel magnate, Robert Bigelow, who had spent a lifetime obsessed with the paranormal and became a patron of UFO conspiracy theorists. Bigelow went into business with Area 51 conspiracy nut Bob Lazar, and he funded the research of dubious alien abduction investigators Bud Hopkins and John Mack.

Former President Bill Clinton on the The Late Late Night Show with James Corden tells the TV audience that when he was president, he and his Chief of Staff John Podesta tried to find out about aliens and got nowhere.

Clinton said he sent his security advisor, Sandy Burger, to Area 51 but did not get anywhere.

Clinton claims the topic of aliens seem to be a carefully guarded issue.
And if there was nothing at all to guard, it wouldn't be kept so secret.

I don't know what year it was, but my Grandmother was living with us, and no one was home except her and one of my brothers.
It was a hot summer day, and they were out in the yard.
My Grandmother was quite frightened by a large object high up in the air, which did not move at all. It was dark and cigar-shaped and very large. She watched this thing hang in the sky in the same position for 1-1/2 hours.
After living through WWII in England with all the bombings, she grew more and more apprehensive and finally called the local police department.
They arrived an hour later, at which point this object was gone. The detective brushed the incident off completely, saying it was 'just fireworks'.
My point is that they will tell you anything, yet she knew it was certainly not 'fireworks', nor was it a blimp, or anything she could recognize.

I don't know what year it was, but my Grandmother was living with us, and no one was home except her and one of my brothers.
It was a hot summer day, and they were out in the yard.
My Grandmother was quite frightened by a large object high up in the air, which did not move at all. It was dark and cigar-shaped and very large. She watched this thing hang in the sky in the same position for 1-1/2 hours.
After living through WWII in England with all the bombings, she grew more and more apprehensive and finally called the local police department.
They arrived an hour later, at which point this object was gone. The detective brushed the incident off completely, saying it was 'just fireworks'.
My point is that they will tell you anything, yet she knew it was certainly not 'fireworks', nor was it a blimp, or anything she could recognize.
Whereabouts was this?

Northern NJ
My one UFO experience was in a town called Tamaqua in Pennsylvania on a September night in 1988. I'm short sighted so my view was a bit blurry, but it was a string of lights with a brighter one in the middle that was very high up and a long way away. It seemed to move uncannily slowly across the sky when I first saw it, then stopped and 'hung' it the same spot for at least three quarters of an hour. That was when I had to go inside because of curfew. It could have been anything, so I don't really think much about it, but I thought it might be of interest.

My one UFO experience was in a town called Tamaqua in Pennsylvania on a September night in 1988. I'm short sighted so my view was a bit blurry, but it was a string of lights with a brighter one in the middle that was very high up and a long way away. It seemed to move uncannily slowly across the sky when I first saw it, then stopped and 'hung' it the same spot for at least three quarters of an hour. That was when I had to go inside because of curfew. It could have been anything, so I don't really think much about it, but I thought it might be of interest.
I do recall that my Grandmother's sighting was sometime in the 1960's, probably the later 60's. And these 'cigar shaped' object sightings were quite frequent then, when I read up on them.
And they were large. She was quite freaked out by it.

Now that I've gotten round to watching these film clips in more detail, at least one of the 'drones' looks an awful lot like a misidentified distant airliner. So maybe I was partially right after all.
And it appears that another of the film clips that the US military is claiming to be footage of drones is nothing of the sort. This particular clip is actually a clip showing nothing but identifiable stars, distorted by a triangular iris into a so-called 'pyramidal' shape.

https://www.metabunk.org/data/video/51/51377-65d7922d35a2e73432f64bd01477b299.mp4

This seems to demonstrate conclusively that the people responsible for analysing these clips are consistently incompetent.

And it appears that another of the film clips that the US military is claiming to be footage of drones is nothing of the sort. This particular clip is actually a clip showing nothing but identifiable stars, distorted by a triangular iris into a so-called 'pyramidal' shape.

https://www.metabunk.org/data/video/51/51377-65d7922d35a2e73432f64bd01477b299.mp4

This seems to demonstrate conclusively that the people responsible for analysing these clips are consistently incompetent.

I can't imagine they put their best minds on this sort of job - moreover I expect the analysts they get handed to probably have a large pile of other, more pressing work to get through.

Travis Taylor for years has been on several UFO programs on the American History Channel, but according to this recent article he also lead a double life that no one knew about.

Travis Taylor revealed that he has been the chief scientist on UFO study for the Pentagon which very few people knew he did this work.

Travis claims after years of study he has only seen UAPs at Skinwalker Ranch.

But he also claims that he has encountered an abundance of UAPs at Skinwalker Ranch not just one or two.

Travis said after all these years we still don’t know the what, were, or intent !

Travis said the world should be prepared for contact.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18969813/pentagon-ufo-scientist-revealed/

To me this is unexpected that Travis Taylor claims he was living a double life as a TV host and now confessed the top UFO person for the Pentagon.

Why would he confess his work with the Pentagon now ?

It seems he just complicated his personal life ?

And it seems after all these years we are no closer to the truth because according to Taylor we don’t know what, where, and intent.

Taylor is the 'chief scientist' for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, which is probably why we are getting such poor results from that body. They should give the job to Mick West.

I note as well that the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force was superseded by the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG) in November 2021, and Travis Taylor is not the 'chief scientist' of that august group.

This story came from an interview with Rogozin on the paranormal radio show Coast To Coast with George Noory on June 13th.

Different news agencies pick up on this interview.

I don’t listen to this radio show because in this area it is broadcast at 1 in the early morning.

This story came from an interview with Rogozin on the paranormal radio show Coast To Coast with George Noory on June 13th.

I don’t listen to this radio show because in this area it is broadcast at 1 in the early morning.
George Noory of Coast To Coast has been going for years, love him!!

As far as I can tell, it was reported on by Coast To Coast on June 13th, but;

"Dmitry Rogozin reportedly made the intriguing comments during an interview with a Russian media outlet over the weekend."

Coast To Coast

The Daily Mail (for non-UK readers, it is a tittle-tattle UK tabloid which does also include genuine news but tends to present it in a sensationalist way) has an interview with filmmaker Jeremy Cordell.

He claims US Navy personnel told him that sightings in 2019 were by craft that had capabilities no known military craft have.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onfirm-warships-swarmed-100-worldly-UFOs.html

Corbell (not Cordell) is right to be skeptical of the 'swarm of drones' explanation. In several cases the explanation is even more mundane, distant airliners and stars. Of course Corbell will never admit this.

On the other hand at least one of the incidents does seem to have been caused by a swarm of spy drones issuing from a spy ship; something that is a bit worrying in the current geopolitical climate. We will have to get used to this; drones are likely to be used in warfare in a wide range of roles for the foreseeable future, and become increasingly capable.

Corbell (not Cordell) is right to be skeptical of the 'swarm of drones' explanation. In several cases the explanation is even more mundane, distant airliners and stars. Of course Corbell will never admit this.

On the other hand at least one of the incidents does seem to have been caused by a swarm of spy drones issuing from a spy ship; something that is a bit worrying in the current geopolitical climate. We will have to get used to this; drones are likely to be used in warfare in a wide range of roles for the foreseeable future, and become increasingly capable.
like this...but I hope not.
Sorry Link not working it was the drone attack scene from the movie Olympus Has Fallen.

More on Travis Taylor.

When the U.S. government released a much-anticipated report on UFOs a year ago, many were perplexed that it couldn’t explain 143 of the 144 sightings it examined. (In the single closed case, the report concluded the mystery object was a large, deflating balloon.) "Where are the aliens?" cracked one headline.

The truth was still out there. So was any sense of who had conducted the analysis, because the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which released the study, provided no details about who had investigated the cases. Last week, however, a former Department of Defense (DOD) astrophysicist and reality TV personality named Travis Taylor asserted that he was the ‘chief scientist’ for the congressionally mandated study.

The revelation shocked UFO skeptics in the science community. They note that Taylor has made extraordinary claims during TV appearances, including to have "seen more UFOs than I can count," and that he’s been tracked by supernatural entities that caused his car and appliances to malfunction. "I find it very difficult to believe" federal authorities gave Taylor a prominent role in preparing the UFO report, says Seth Shostak, an astronomer at the SETI Institute who is familiar with Taylor's involvement with Ancient Aliens, a cable TV show that promotes far-fetched UFO narratives.

In fact, Taylor did serve in a lead role with the government's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Task Force, which produced 2021's fuzzy UFO report, Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough confirmed to ScienceInsider. But Taylor was “considered the informal chief scientist,” Gough says, and it was not a full-time position. (Taylor did not respond to requests for comment.) ...

https://www.science.org/content/article/pentagon-ufo-study-led-researcher-who-believes-supernatural

Back