• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

A strange few lines from Sky News talks about how North Korea has been secretive about their covid outbreak.

But the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claims that the covid came from something alien from the demarcation zone.

No explanation followed.

It seems there is a dispute by UFO groups on World UFO Day.

Some claim July 2nd for the Roswell Crash.

Some claim June 24 for the Kenneth Arnold sighting.

I really don’t think it matters.

A strange few lines from Sky News talks about how North Korea has been secretive about their covid outbreak.
But the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claims that the covid came from something alien from the demarcation zone.
No explanation followed.
Um, I think I understand what the North Koreans are talking about here. Every day, the South Koreans release 'propaganda balloons' just south of the demilitarized zone, often using the sort of solar balloons we have mentioned in a recent thread. These balloons are picked up by people in the North, and it is not impossible that they may have contracted COVID from the contents.

Since there is almost no other contact, it is a possible vector for the infection. Hopefully accidental.

northkorea.jpg

Stunned by UFOs, ‘exasperated’ fighter pilots get little help from Pentagon

In April 2014, four naval aviators narrowly escaped disaster. Just as they entered highly controlled airspace for a training exercise, their two F/A-18F fighter jets nearly collided with an unidentified flying object (UFO). To the frustration of dozens of their fellow aviators, such a near-catastrophe was inevitable.

For months before and after the incident, aircrews flying in “exclusive use” training areas off the U.S. East Coast frequently observed unknown objects exhibiting highly anomalous flight characteristics. Despite the collision hazard posed by the UFOs, aviators lacked a formal mechanism to report the mysterious objects.

With aviation safety alerts as their only recourse, frustrated aviators and their commanders noted that the UFOs pose “a severe threat to Naval Aviation” and a “critical risk” to flight safety. Just days before the April 2014 incident, the squadron’s exasperated commander wrote that “it is only a matter of time before this results in a midair [collision].” A few weeks earlier, the skipper of another East Coast squadron warned, “I feel it may only be a matter of time before one of our F/A-18 aircraft has a mid-air collision.”

Despite the frequency of the encounters and the severity of the hazard, it took the Navy five years to adopt a formal UFO reporting structure. The first batch of these reports, heavily redacted and spanning only a few months in 2019, makes clear that the U.S. government faces a significant challenge.

In one UFO incident, an aviator reported that he had “never seen anything like this before.” In another encounter, an aviator “noticed an object with flight characteristics unlike anything I had seen in my [redacted] years of [redacted]” — implying a particularly anomalous encounter.

Yet another pilot’s report states that “she had never seen [redacted] like it… [the UFO] did not change position like an aircraft would and was too high to be a ship.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/nationa...fighter-pilots-get-little-help-from-pentagon/

maximus otter

Yet another pilot’s report states that “she had never seen [redacted] like it… [the UFO] did not change position like an aircraft would and was too high to be a ship.”
All very dramatic, but when the pilots on these exercises started using their mobile phones to take pictures of these mysterious, largely motionless objects, several of them turned out to be childrens' balloons released from the seaside resorts along the East Coast.

balloon1.png

FlyBy.jpg

baloon2.jpg

All very dramatic, but when the pilots on these exercises started using their mobile phones to take pictures of these mysterious, largely motionless objects, several of them turned out to be childrens' balloons released from the seaside resorts along the East Coast.

View attachment 56822
View attachment 56824
View attachment 56823
Took this photograph just the other week.
I happened to spot a sudden curved contrail which I viewed to the north west between clouds on a bright sunny day, and wondered what might have caused it, as I couldn't initially see anything up there.
Anyway, grabbed my camera to run off a few blind-shots just in case it might have been something unusual, and it seems this frame (and a few others I took) caught something other than the Glider (which I didn't initially notice).

1657104009895.png

Wisconsin Rep.Mike Gallagher is afraid that people with useful UFO information would be harmed if they came forward.

Mike is trying to change the Defense Act that would protect anyone civilian or military if they wish to report any UFO information.

Mike is on the intelligence committee so the Pentagon has to listen to the request.

The U.S. House passed a bill making a federal UFO data base and federal agencies must share UFO information.

The U.S. Senate is expected to approve also.

There has been no opposition to this UFO bill which in Washington, D.C. which is extremely rare.

What do they know that the public doesn’t know ?

The U.S. House passed a bill making a federal UFO data base and federal agencies must share UFO information.

The U.S. Senate is expected to approve also.

There has been no opposition to this UFO bill which in Washington, D.C. which is extremely rare.

What do they know that the public doesn’t know ?
So many United States Presidents have tried, and failed, to obtain UFO information from our government.
One might therefore assume there is something being kept from us?

Um, I think I understand what the North Koreans are talking about here. Every day, the South Koreans release 'propaganda balloons' just south of the demilitarized zone, often using the sort of solar balloons we have mentioned in a recent thread. These balloons are picked up by people in the North, and it is not impossible that they may have contracted COVID from the contents.

Since there is almost no other contact, it is a possible vector for the infection. Hopefully accidental.

northkorea.jpg
Lots more contact at the China border.

UFOs is like the fable “ The Emperor’s Wore No Clothes “ where as the citizens were afraid to tell the Emperor that he was naked until an innocent child yelled “ you are naked “.

The governments don’t have the courage to say that UFOs are real.

They are too afraid.

The reason the military don't trust elected representatives with secret information is that the representatives have big mouths.

In WWII, Congressman Andrew J May accidentally disclosed some secrets to the Japanese Navy, just by careless talk. This accidental disclosure probably sank 10 submarines and killed 800 men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_J._May#The_May_Incident

If the US President was given all the available info about US UAP detections, the President might happily disclose all this information. Several incumbents in that august post over the years have been loudmouthed morons of various kinds. If this information was disclosed, a wide range of details about US defence systems and sensors would no longer be secret.

It has nothing to do with secret US knowledge about UFOs - there really isn't anything of any significance.

The reason the military don't trust elected representatives with secret information is that the representatives have big mouths.

In WWII, Congressman Andrew J May accidentally disclosed some secrets to the Japanese Navy, just by careless talk. This accidental disclosure probably sank 10 submarines and killed 800 men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_J._May#The_May_Incident

If the US President was given all the available info about US UAP detections, the President might happily disclose all this information. Several incumbents in that august post over the years have been loudmouthed morons of various kinds. If this information was disclosed, a wide range of details about US defence systems and sensors would no longer be secret.

It has nothing to do with secret US knowledge about UFOs - there really isn't anything of any significance.

Is there such a thing in the United States as the Official Secrets Act?

Is there such a thing in the United States as the Official Secrets Act?
Apparently not:

"The United States does not have any Official Secrets Act, although the Espionage Act of 1917 has similar components. Much of the Espionage Act remains in force, although some has been struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional because of the First Amendment (See United States v. The Progressive, Brandenburg v. Ohio, New York Times Co. v. United States)."

https://www.liquisearch.com/officia...ited States v. The Progressive, Brandenburg v.

This story was expressed by the American History Channel about UFOs.

President Nixon and actor Jackie Gleason were golfing buddies.

According to actor Jackie Gleason’s second wife, Beverly McKittrick, on February 19, 1973, President Nixon took Jackie Gleason to Homestead Air Force Base, Florida about 35 miles southwest of Miami to see dead aliens bodies.

Beverly claimed Jackie was so shocked that it took Jackie weeks to overcome what he had seen.

This incident angered the Pentagon so much that the Pentagon has limited UFO information to future presidents.

Apparently not:

"The United States does not have any Official Secrets Act, although the Espionage Act of 1917 has similar components. Much of the Espionage Act remains in force, although some has been struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional because of the First Amendment (See United States v. The Progressive, Brandenburg v. Ohio, New York Times Co. v. United States)."

https://www.liquisearch.com/official_secrets_act/official_secrets_acts_in_other_countries#:~:text=The United States does not have any Official,(See United States v. The Progressive, Brandenburg v.

They are lying to you.

NASA is promising their UFO study answer around spring 2023.

NASA claims this will be independent from other UFO government studies.

This story was expressed by the American History Channel about UFOs.

President Nixon and actor Jackie Gleason were golfing buddies.

According to actor Jackie Gleason’s second wife, Beverly McKittrick, on February 19, 1973, President Nixon took Jackie Gleason to Homestead Air Force Base, Florida about 35 miles southwest of Miami to see dead aliens bodies.

Beverly claimed Jackie was so shocked that it took Jackie weeks to overcome what he had seen.

This incident angered the Pentagon so much that the Pentagon has limited UFO information to future presidents.
I remember hearing that several times, that Jackie Gleason had seen alien bodies.
Gleason never publicly denied the story.

The general rule about secret information in the US (and probably the rest of the world) is that you can't be exposed to it unless you

A) have the requisite clearance

AND ALSO

B) have a "need to know" the information to do your job.

I think it is entirely believable that military authorities guarding the data on unspeakably advanced technologies, whether Earthly or otherwise, might not believe that elected officials "need to know" about them until the time comes to actually deploy them. For example, it is my understanding that, during WWII, Vice President Truman did not "need to know" about the atomic bomb until after Roosevelt had died and Truman became President.

Of course, words like "need" can be troublesome. Ultimately, who gets to decide what someone else needs, and using what criteria? I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I do worry that some small group in a locked room somewhere may make all the decisions with respect to first contact with nonhuman beings, arguably the most important development in human history since the taming of fire.

UFOs is like the fable “ The Emperor’s Wore No Clothes “ where as the citizens were afraid to tell the Emperor that he was naked until an innocent child yelled “ you are naked “.

The governments don’t have the courage to say that UFOs are real.

They are too afraid.
Of what?

The government doesn't want the panic that would result if the general population were aware of the truth, and that nothing can be done to these other-worldly vehicles.
After all, these things fly at incredible speeds and our military has no power over them.

The government doesn't want the panic that would result if the general population were aware of the truth, and that nothing can be done to these other-worldly vehicles.
After all, these things fly at incredible speeds and our military has no power over them.
I don't know... I think most people would be really excited to hear that aliens are real.
Only the paranoid types would get freaked by it.

It seems to me that we as a species face many things which we are powerless against - natural disasters, weather, viruses, genetic problems etc. The idea of facing a problem which we cannot fix or avoid is not *ahem* alien to us. Admittedly, aliens would mean an intelligently controlled problem rather than a naturally occuring one.

It seems to me that we as a species face many things which we are powerless against - natural disasters, weather, viruses, genetic problems etc. The idea of facing a problem which we cannot fix or avoid is not *ahem* alien to us. Admittedly, aliens would mean an intelligently controlled problem rather than a naturally occuring one.
As we have our week spots, one must assume that they would most likely have theirs?

American citizens own 400 million guns.

I feel sorry for any alien leaving their ship for a walk about.

People will shoot first and ask questions later.

Ufologists’opinion since NASA was only given $100,000 to fund their independent UFO report due out Spring 2023, they feel some people are against this report.

This is a small budget for NASA to work with.

Back