• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

In UFO folklore, abductees claim at the end of their abduction the aliens always warn about climate change.

The aliens could be right after all ?

If they'd have warned us about climate change in the 50s and 60s it might have been more helpful! Unfortunately in the 'contactee' era they tended to warn us about nuclear weapons instead.

That's because nuclear weapons were in the newspapers at the time, but climate change wasn't. One might almost suspect that the aliens got all their info from Earth media.

If the aliens are some kind of robot/android perhaps they can only repeat what they have observed here. It also doesn't bode well for the idea they're from the future or they would be able to give useful warnings.

That's because nuclear weapons were in the newspapers at the time, but climate change wasn't. One might almost suspect that the aliens got all their info from Earth media.

It would be interesting to see if any 1970s 'occupants' gave a message about the coming ice age, since that was the environmental story du jour.

I was studying environmental science at uni back in the 1970s, and the coming Ice Age really wasn't seen as a realistic prospect in academic circles.
But one BBC environmental correspondent by the name of Nigel Calder was (almost single-handedly) responsible for the popularisation of the ice age theory in the public mind.

The UFO Congressional Office has been renamed the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office or AARO.

Their mission has been expanded to detect space threats and “ transmediums “.

Transmediums are UAPs that go back and forth between the water and air.

Transmediums have not been a concern, but now they seemed to be a great interest to the Pentagon.

There seems to be a lot of effort going on to avoid using the term 'UFO' - I can sort of see why they want to add a gloss of respectability, but given that most people will talk about 'UFO's anyway it's probably a waste of time. The term's like a comfortable old pair of slippers now.

The UFO Office or AARO and Trump’s Space Force got off to a rocky start because people thought it was a joke.

The Pentagon is given both more and more responsibility.

What the heck is the term transmediums ?

Why not UFOs, UAPs, and USOs ?

Reactions: BS3
I suppose the idea is that 'transmediums' makes its sound more 'sciency'. I don't know if actual scientists came up with this wheeze.

I think as an exercise it's doomed to repeat the same mistake as always - Jacques Vallee hit the nail on the head when he said that you are inevitably studying the witness report, not the 'object'.

I suppose the idea is that 'transmediums' makes its sound more 'sciency'. I don't know if actual scientists came up with this wheeze.

I think as an exercise it's doomed to repeat the same mistake as always - Jacques Vallee hit the nail on the head when he said that you are inevitably studying the witness report, not the 'object'.
Very true, the other three women I was with in 1997 when we saw an object hovering over us, said they thought it was roughly 30 feet in diameter, or so.
I felt that it was more like 35 - 40 feet in diameter. Ten or twenty feet was ridiculous to consider, they thought thirty feet, in my mind it was much larger, and I was sure that it had to be 40 feet.
But women are not always the best judges of distances and measurements, I'm know I'm not.
I'm looking out the window at our Jeep, which is approximately 15 feet in length, double that would be 30 feet, it was much larger than that, if I recall correctly.
So I would imagine that witness reports have to be given some leeway.

Very true, the other three women I was with in 1997 when we saw an object hovering over us, said they thought it was roughly 30 feet in diameter, or so.
I felt that it was more like 35 - 40 feet in diameter. Ten or twenty feet was ridiculous to consider, they thought thirty feet, in my mind it was much larger, and I was sure that it had to be 40 feet.
But women are not always the best judges of distances and measurements, I'm know I'm not.
I'm looking out the window at our Jeep, which is approximately 15 feet in length, double that would be 30 feet, it was much larger than that, if I recall correctly.
So I would imagine that witness reports have to be given some leeway.
I suppose it's really a question of are your eye's deceiving what they believe they are seeing, or deception in how our brains manage to interpret what information is sent, and what it concludes is the correct data to feed in to formulate a sensible outcome, but not always necessarily an accurate one?

From Jason Colavito's email Newsletter • Vol. 21 • Issue 6 • August 7, 2022 •

Well, this was something. After I received an email informing me from the voluntary personal testimony of a participant in the research Garry Nolan and Kit Green are conducting that this research involves psychics, Nolan and his online fan club accused me of HIPAA violations and called for a federal investigation. When they realized that I am not covered by HIPAA laws, Nolan suggested that I either stole a “medical laptop” or received a stolen laptop and therefore should be prosecuted. This is so very silly, especially since (a) I have no medical data of any kind, (b) patients (not researchers) decide when their data are disclosed, (c) Garry Nolan openly admitted to involvement with psychics in a public interview three months ago, and (d) Joe Murgia posted transcripts of parts of the same material two years ago.

And an article about Nolan. Vids at lnk.

Garry Nolan Talks UFOs, Aliens, and Conspiracies on "Tucker Carlson Today"
8/3/2022

Yesterday, Stanford immunologist and UFO investigator Garry Nolan appeared on Tucker Carlson’s Fox Nations streaming morning show Tucker Carlson Today to offer his thoughts on space aliens and the government’s efforts to investigate UFOs. Nolan offered nothing that would pass for convincing evidence, but he did make a number of eyebrow-raising claims, which, if true, shed unfortunate light on the depth of delusion and lunacy permeating the Congressional efforts to legislate UFO conspiracy theories into law.

Nolan told Carlson that the “CIA” had approached him to investigate why people who see UFOs experience brain problems. This is quite different from what he told Vice last year. Back then, the story was that the CIA passed along unusual MRIs to former CIA paranormal investigator Kit Green, now a medical doctor serving as an assistant dean at the Wayne State School of Medicine, mostly as a courtesy between friends. Green brought in Nolan, whom he knew through mutual friends like Jacques Vallée and Hal Puthoff. Nolan and Green both agreed last year that as soon as Havana Syndrome became a political issue, the CIA yanked their access to the health records—a true vote of confidence. Nolan has massaged the story into a more heroic narrative. ...

https://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/...iens-and-conspiracies-on-tucker-carlson-today

I was studying environmental science at uni back in the 1970s, and the coming Ice Age really wasn't seen as a realistic prospect in academic circles.
But one BBC environmental correspondent by the name of Nigel Calder was (almost single-handedly) responsible for the popularisation of the ice age theory in the public mind.
Never heard of him..I watch the BBC for entertainment...which is wearing thing

Long time republican Senator Mitt Romney from Utah claims that his opinion is that no government on earth has gotten to the level of UFO/UAPs.

Mitt said China, Russia, and the U.S. are just not on the level that have been report by the U.S. military members.

Never heard of him..I watch the BBC for entertainment...which is wearing thin
I expect not. Calder was also editor of New Scientist for a while, which probably didn't do much for their reputation.

According to the political paper The Hill, an unnoticeable small change with huge implications.

The government now requires that when UFO/UAPs are being defined, the word “ transmediums “ must be also included.

In the old days the government would define UFOs as balloons, swamp gas and plasma.

Transmediums is now considered real.

The UFO Congressional Office has been renamed the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office or AARO.
Their mission has been expanded to detect space threats and “ transmediums “.
Transmediums are UAPs that go back and forth between the water and air.
Transmediums have not been a concern, but now they seemed to be a great interest to the Pentagon.

The more basic reason for including transmediums is to prevent:

(a) the Navy from shirking responsibilities if a detected USO goes airborne (i.e., leaving it to the Air Force) and
(b) the Air Force for shirking responsibilities if a detected UFO / UAP enters the sea (i.e., leaving it to the Navy).

Probably misunderstood at the time by witnesses and military, the Shag Harbor, Nova Scotia UFO was a transmedium object.

In that time in history people probably could not conceive that a water/air vehicle could exist.

Probably misunderstood at the time by witnesses and military, the Shag Harbor, Nova Scotia UFO was a transmedium object.
In that time in history people probably could not conceive that a water/air vehicle could exist.

Nope ... The Shag Harbor incident was in 1967. By that time, people had been thinking hard about air / sea transmedium vehicles, and one amateur prototype had even been demonstrated.

Wishful concepts of a flying submarine / submersible aircraft had existed for a long time, and there had even been attempts to design, build, and / or demonstrate such a thing.

In the 1930s there was the Ushakov submersible aircraft concept. It was judged impractical because of its weight, and the USSR didn't pursue it beyond the concept / design phase.

In 1961 a New Jersey tinkerer / inventor named Donald Reid built his Reid Flying Submarine 1 and demonstrated it in 1964. Its functionality was very limited.

During the same early 1960s period the U. S. Navy issued a design contract for a submersible seaplane. The contractor (Convair) developed a supposedly feasible design concept, but Congress cancelled the project in the mid-1960s.

In other words, the aerial / sub-sea transmedium idea has been on the minds of engineers and military thinkers for decades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_submarine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convair_Submersible_Seaplane
https://www.flitetest.com/articles/the-flying-submarine-story
https://www.app.com/story/news/loca...17/07/23/weird-nj-flying-submarine/502376001/

Couple of fictional flying subs;

The Seaview flying sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
s-l400.jpg

Skydiver from Gerry Anderson's UFO
skydiver.png

Neither of these were particularly practical. The Seaview flying sub was designed to fly the other way up (apparently), but the art director thought it looked better this way up.

The only registered congressional UFO lobbyist, Stephen Bassett, for the last 25 years has been talking about UFOs to congressmen for disclosure.

He claims he was the loneliest lobbyist in Washington, D.C. as congressmen would shut the door in his face.

But now Stephen claims things are changing as congressmen seem more interested in talking to him.

Now at 75 years of age Stephen claims he will no stop talking about UFOs because he knows UFOs are real.

The Apollo 11 Moon landing tapes from 1969 eventually disappeared for years only to be discovered in 2006 in a storage room at Curtin University in Perth, Australia ( how did that happen ) ?

Here is the point.

The political opinion in Washington, D.C. called The Hill makes the point that over the years tons of film, video, satellite data, radar information have been submitted to the Pentagon containing UFO/UAPs.

The question is where did all this information go.

Is it like the movie Indiana Jones, it just sits in a forgotten warehouse ?

Like the Doctor Who tapes, sometimes this stuff re-appears. For instance the Calvine photo re-appeared after thirty years.

Just don't expect that this missing data will prove anything much if it does resurface. Just more information to debate about, as the Calvine photo shows. There are some very clever fakes out there, as well as plenty of mundane events that have been innocently misinterpreted.

According to wikipedia one of the original Mercury astronauts, Gordon Cooper, claimed his biggest disappointment in his life time happened n 1957 at Edwards AFB when he and two other people were testing the photo taking Askania Cinetheodolite equipment.

Gordon claimed this equipment took beautiful pictures of an UFO at Edwards AFB.

He was instructed to hand over the film to the Pentagon.

Gordon was disappointed that the Pentagon made sure this information never would surface for anyone to see again.

Gordon said he never got over this Pentagon coverup.

Skipping to the Nimitz “ tic-tac “ it rumored this video was one of twenty such videos about the “ tic-tac “.

Again the Pentagon must have overflowing UFO information “ squirreled away “.

Video Of Mysterious Drone Swarm Over Navy’s Most Advanced Destroyer Released

The U.S. Navy has released a new video from an incident that involved six unidentified drones flying over its most advanced surface combatant, the USS Zumwalt. The incident occurred in the waters off the coast of Southern California in April 2019.

The incident occurred at approximately 8:30 PM Pacific Time on April 24th 2019, around 17 nautical miles from the Marine Corps base at Camp Pendleton in international waters. During the event, the USS Zumwalt reported that as many as six unknown unmanned aerial systems (UAS) were seen operating nearby at altitudes ranging from 300 to 1000 feet. At one point in the incident, the UAS reportedly crossed over the deck of the USS Zumwalt. As in similar past incidents, the drones were documented by the Ship Nautical Or Otherwise Photographic Interpretation and Exploitation team, or "SNOOPIE team." These sailors essentially act to document dangerous, uncertain, or unusual situations using a variety of commercial-grade cameras.

You can view the newly obtained footage from the incident and listen to a sailor’s accompanying narration here:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...m-over-navys-most-advanced-destroyer-released

maximus otter

Back