• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UAP Theory (Website)

TangletwigsDeux

Abominable Snowman
We present a theory of how UAPs work that explains everything one can observe about them.
By understanding them, we can also explain their origin and nature. We aim to settle the matter once and for all.

This is, to me at least, a well reasoned "explanation" for UAPs and their shape shifting, size changing ways. He uses the Aguadilla footage from 2013 to demonstrate the effects his theory predicts would happen. Now these may very well be artifacts of the filming process but it makes fascinating and thought provoking reading/viewing.
There is no bluster, outrageous claims or anything else other than plausible science (IMHO).

https://www.uaptheory.com/

Last edited:
The Puerto Rico UAP has been definitively debunked as a slow-moving balloon, or probably more than one.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/aguadilla-infrared-footage-of-ufos-hot-air-wedding-lanterns.8952/

So have the FLIR1, GIMBAL and GOFAST videos, although the explanations are different.

They'll have to do better than that.
Looking over the 'Aguadilla Infrared Footage,' and the comparison CGI I've seen something which doesn't quite fit with it being a wind blown balloon, or a hoax. The reason I'm questioning it is that it deviates from it's flight path... something a balloon cannot do! i.e.

Blue line = flight path: Red line = actual path the UFO takes:

*This is where the ufo visually turns to the left in the video.
(a).jpg

*Turns again to move forward.
(b).jpg

*Finally returning to it's original flight path.
(Compare the full deviation with the visual line of reference)

(c).jpg

**Very interesting me thinks? :nods:

Since this was filmed from a light aircraft, most or all of the irregular movements of the object were actually caused by movements of the camera on board the plane. Compared to the plane, the object would barely be moving at all.

This is the sort of plane involved in the incident.
320px-Air_Canada_Jazz_De_Havilland_Canada_DHC-8-102_Dash_8_C-GANQ_833_%287097889771%29.jpg

------------------

This is the sort of range that the sighting occurred at. The UAP was more than a kilometre in front of the background scenery, including the sea surface. A small movement of the plane would make the UAP appear to move quite erratically.

upload_2017-7-26_14-48-49-png.27959

This is the sort of plane involved in the incident.
320px-Air_Canada_Jazz_De_Havilland_Canada_DHC-8-102_Dash_8_C-GANQ_833_%287097889771%29.jpg

------------------

This is the sort of range that the sighting occurred at. The UAP was more than a kilometre in front of the background scenery, including the sea surface. A small movement of the plane would make the UAP appear to move quite erratically.

upload_2017-7-26_14-48-49-png.27959
The other thing about this video 'Eburacum,' is that the actual 'UFO' viewed in the slowest motion, depicts it changing it's form a great deal. In one part - it changes into a tri-angle, and in another, it changes into what appears to be a six orb visual image ~ very hard to explain.

Two possible explanations of the shape changing characteristics of this phenomenon are that it consists of at least two balloons or lanterns tied together,
or that the balloon or lantern is deflating and therefore 'floppy' and prone to deformation. I remember seeing a chinese lantern slowly descending above my street, after the internal flame had gone out - it resembled a jellyfish in many ways, and might have looked very strange if filmed from a distance of seven kilometres.

Has anyone considered the other side of UAPs ?

If all of this UAPs are real, how would it affect the way people would think and act for a example a financial crisis?

Has anyone considered the other side of UAPs ?

If all of this UAPs are real, how would it affect the way people would think and act for a example a financial crisis?
Hi 'Charliebrown,'
Speaking from my own thoughts; I believe that it is right to ask the questions to exactly what these things appear to be, real, or not.
Whether they are real anomalies, or mistaken anomalies for something that gives the illusion of being reality, they must remain open to question until such times as these things become solid facts, to do otherwise would be living under a cloak of ignorance, after all, that's why all have the ability to think for ourselves - to justify, or not things that we do not as yet understand that come in to, or already exist somewhere in our world.
As regards to your question of would it be an influence to the finances of our world, I wouldn't put money on it!
I guess it all depends on the fact of "are they just there to 'correct' the world, or could they be hostile, if that's the case then I guess it wouldn't matter much. I guess everything will remain very much open to question until we learn differently.:btime:

If you are suggesting that direct alien contact would destabilize and destroy our ape civilization then I would suggest: yes and yesser.
That's why we have the nature of contact that we do, and why the government has striven to maintain their absurd and implausible, plausible deniability about the UFO subject. Now that is changing. The phenomenon has forced it, or rather we have caused the phenomenon to respond to our actions in such a way that it has responded, resulting in the current fallout --just as it did in the '40s.

Things are changing as when I was young, UFO talk was a taboo

Now after many programs on the Discovery and History channels, maybe people can talk about this subject.

My opinion is what’s behind UFOs, this paranormal is forcing the world’s governments to disclose.

Now will this throw the world into chaos, I do not know ?

I'd suggest the world is in pretty bad shape now. If things like QAnon can exist, and the Internet backfired and instead of uniting people and spreading truth, it became a place where people can choose their own reality, wars, hard fought-rights, and lost blood and treasure all for naught as it only takes three generations to forget the most important lessons of the past. Now we are working on hypersonic missiles... "Beam me up Scotty or I will court-martial your ass after we get back to Starbase!"

Back