• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFO Diversity: Different Types / Shapes Seen Over The Years

The last part of the Nuremburg account seems to describe a crepuscular/anticrepuscular ray;
After such events something like a black spear, the shaft from sunrise [east] and the head towards sundawn [west], has been seen with big thickness and length.
This whole event seems to be little short of a textbook account of various different kinds of atmospheric optics.

An anticrepuscular ray.
View attachment 57841
We will never know until we die... and then we might not know when we die because that's it mate...I have Hope.

Actually, just about every medieval depiction of a so-called UFO has been comprehensively explained. Mostly they are obscure religious iconography that we don't readily recognise nowadays, or simply mundane objects misinterpreted.
Yesss this is the sort of esoteric information I mean. Be on the wrong side of the right books and you just don't find some information. Thanks!
Is the shorthand for celestial stuff the same thing as in "Madonna and Child with the Infant St John" (in the Palazzo Vecchio)? (and I'd ask about the one with the.. floating black hat above the skyline, flat wide rectangular brim with semicircular bit in the center, but I can't locate an image atm, I'm sure it's Christian religious art though)

Yes. The object in the "Madonna and Child with the Infant St John" is generally explained as a non-anthropomorphic angel, something like the 'wheels-within-wheels' entity described in Ezekiel. This is religious mysticism, not an eyewitness account.
see
https://www.florenceinferno.com/madonna-of-ufo-painting-palazzo-vecchio/

Tondo-Miller-detail-cloud-light-2.jpg

I think it may be a very miniaturised version of the celestial vortex depicted in this image, which clearly shows the concentric ranks of angels, powers, thrones and dominations.
640px-Francesco_Botticini_-_The_Assumption_of_the_Virgin.jpg

(and I'd ask about the one with the.. floating black hat above the skyline, flat wide rectangular brim with semicircular bit in the center, but I can't locate an image atm, I'm sure it's Christian religious art though)
That's probably this one.
Beaune_arazzo2.jpg

It's a bit of a mystery, since it doesn't show a cardinal's red hat; it might show a priest's black hat, or maybe a green hat (belonging to a bishop or archdeacon). The trees in this tapestry are nearly the same colour, and a bishop or archdeacon would be more likely to want their symbol to be prominently displayed.

That's probably this one.
Beaune_arazzo2.jpg

It's a bit of a mystery, since it doesn't show a cardinal's red hat; it might show a priest's black hat, or maybe a green hat (belonging to a bishop or archdeacon). The trees in this tapestry are nearly the same colour, and a bishop or archdeacon would be more likely to want their symbol to be prominently displayed.
Yeaaah, that's the ticket. I want to say I've seen a painting that also does this but ..memory doesn't have to serve, and all that

I keep referring back to what the member of the gentry told a guy in Ireland when asked why he was tall and not small

He said " We can appear however we want to appear"

I think it's rather pertinent to this discussion

Unless we are being visited by countless civilizations, all of them sharing a particularly shy nature that restricts their sightings to places where not many people would see them, to be fair most Fortean type phenomena tends to take place in areas where not many people would see it, but just enough people to get people talking about it plus the added ambiguity

According to a History Channel’s “ Ancient Aliens “ episode, “high tech” UFOs maybe “ low tech “.

The answer goes back to the Bible’s Ezekiel’s Wheel.

A large portion of UFO shapes is the traditional saucer shape with a spinning wheel on the outside of the saucer.

A spinning wheel produces centrifugal force which produces a gravity force.

So, just like a spinning top, if the top leans forward then the top will move forward.

This was evident in the “ tic-tax “ Nimitz videos as the ufo speeded up as it leaned forward.

So, the simple wheel drives a complex UFO.

Back