• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFOs Around Anchorage (Alaska)

altered_boy

your friendly neighborhood alchemist
I could say a lot, so I'll keep this as short as I can. I live here in Alaska, just outside of Anchorage and more importantly, just outside of the Fort Richardson air force base. https://www.jber.jb.mil/

I've seen UFOs in the sky around here for the last three years or so, and I hear of course that it's been happening for decades. From what I have read and heard, they match a majority of classic UFO sightings. I talk to a lot of locals around here who see them, people of all ages. Its not Point Pleasant-status by any means but it is a notable topic of conversation that looms in the back of many locals' minds.

I am not necessarily saying that any of these are extraterrestrial. They may very well be government tech, but i've seen so many crazy things so many times that it's worth posting either way. As well, I'll say that I'm not really sold on the traditional Ufology hype that goes around. aliens are likely somewhere in the cosmos, and perhaps they have even visited us, but I don't buy that they built the pyramids, that the Annunaki spliced our DNA, that shadow-politics ("illuminati") are aliens, or that our government is in consistent contact with alien races. i think that all of these ideas probably have some shade of truth to them in some way, but their face-value is ridiculous across the board. Why? My short answer is disinformation and propaganda--I think that aliens are a red-herring more often than not. what I'm seeing could be aliens, but occam's razor of course tells me it is the air force base.

With that out of the way, I'll go into some detail about my experiences. Of every time I have seen a UFO, there's cannabis involved, but no other intoxicants. More often than not, I would go to smoke a joint on my porch at my old house, and about five times over the last three years I've seen things that absolutely blew my fucking mind. One sighting happened just last week. Two of these times have been with other people. The sightings are always at night as well.

From my front porch there is a view of the massive Chugach Mountain Range, and the UFOs are always somewhere around the mountains. Every time I saw them, I watched them until they disappeared--literally sometimes watching as long as two hours in the cold winter. The UFOs would always disappear behind the mountain range.

One time, i caught a belly view of the classic triangular UFO. It was absolutely silent, and flew just above the trees, right over the rooftops of my neighborhood. I have no idea how fast technically, but it was the slowest flying aircraft I have ever seen. Still faster than a car though. I saw this one on my back porch, looking at a large patch of woods and a creek. I saw a blinding light start to emerge from the treeline as I smoked, and eventually i saw that it was an aircraft flying silently over the trees, and it was heading straight for me. Hard to say how high up this actually is, my guess is 100 feet or so high at the most. I jumped up on my tool shed to get a closer look as it flew over head. I jumped off the shed, over my fence, and followed it for another twenty seconds or so before it flew too far away. This UFO as well disappeared over the mountain range. This time I was entirely by myself. Got a great view for around a solid two minutes at least. The only other note I tell was that there definitely seemed to be some pipes/tubing on the undercarriage of the craft? it was definitely not a smooth surface at the very least.

Along the back end, were three lights, a white light in the middle, a red light on the right and a blue on the left. Any time I have seen these UFOs they are always with blue, red, and white lights but these things do absolutely unexplainable things. Ninety degree turns in the sky, going at speeds ten times that of a commercial airline craft. Two times I saw them travel in packs, sometimes eight or nine at a time. They would "dance" in the sky, seeming to make formations among themselves. They would do these patterns then stop for several minutes, then more patterns, then stopping, continuing this process for hours. I witnessed this with two other people.

Last week, i'm driving around this same area with a friend of mine. Again, we were smoking cannabis, we notice this bright flashing light in the sky. Maybe just a mile or two ahead of us, and again this was hanging close to the tree tops. Again, no more than a 100 feet high. The light was bright, like one of the strongest lightning strikes you've ever seen, except less chaotic than lightning. no sound at all. it illuminated the sky all around the craft for quite a distance. it blinked on for several seconds, shut off for several seconds, and did this maybe four times before we looked directly at it. I initially thought it was lightning--but we don't get lightning in AK. it just doesnt ever happen. I had been traveling for several months and just returned home, so I was used to lightning around me. my friend was too busy driving to notice, but finally he said something and we both looked up. just then, we watched it light up once more. i could see it was no lightning, it was obviously a craft of somekind. it was technological, moving, this much was absolutely verifiable, but due to our distance and our driving we couldn't make it out any more. However, in the darkness between the illumination, i saw the red and blue lights like usual. then, lastly, it illuminated one more time as we watched, and this time it was blood red! no fuckin kidding here.

I swear I'm not making any of this shit up. I'll never forget any of these instances, they were all so bizarre and un explainable that they have made an indelible impression on me. From now on, if I see anything I'll post it here to the forum.

Cheers and happy researching

Yes, do that. If these experiences are lasting so long then you should have time to fetch a camera. Try various methods - a normal camera with film to take photographs, your phone camera to film a video, a proper video camera (if you've got one or can borrow one) and or audio recording to capture any sounds. Also note down dates and times.

Don't forget to use a tripod when filming or at the very least, lean the camera against a post or door frame to steady the picture. Don't zoom in and out too much, focus on the objects and keep then focused and in frame.

If it happens as you say, then you can gather huge amounts of data. Good luck!!

If these experiences are lasting so long then you should have time to fetch a camera. Try various methods - a normal camera with film to take photographs, your phone camera to film a video, a proper video camera (if you've got one or can borrow one) and or audio recording to capture any sounds. Also note down dates and times.

Don't forget to use a tripod when filming or at the very least, lean the camera against a post or door frame to steady the picture. Don't zoom in and out too much, focus on the objects and keep then focused and in frame.

You and Coal are absolutely right! I almost feel like i should apologize for not having any footage yet. The most recent sighting, my friend driving was a little creeped out and just wanted to get outta there, and the thing is i only have a fuckin burner flip phone haha. I've used smart phones from time to time but not often and I usually don't have a recording device on me. The belly-shot sighting was just too quick to run in and find an actual camera. BUT i probably should've taken footage of those times I saw them dance in the sky... At that time I was skeptical, i had the mindset "if i watch them for long enough, i'll see something that will give them away and I'll realize i'm just looking at something obvious." but of course the longer i watched the weirder it got...

From now on I will at least be having a phone handy. I never thought I'd see anything like this again, but since one happened again so recently I'm gonna start being a bit more investigative.

Please feel free to say a lot more, your accounts are great! Thank you for a fascinating post :)

Since you mention it, I could add quite a bit more. And I'll clarify the chronology a little. Last post was more about grouping them together by similarities.

Sighting 1: occurred with two friends. i will explain this one a bit more momentarily. it was one of the times we watched them dance in the sky. we saw two of them, but the focus was on one.

Sighting 2: I was by myself, watching as many as eight or nine of them (honestly i can't remember the exact number) and this was like an airfield show display, it was almost like they were pulling off a variety of tricks for some unknown reason. Binoculars helped me track them but they were actually too far away to get a crystal clear view of the craft. the view was dominated by the lights in this pitch black sky. here i saw the 90 degree turns, loops and spirals around each other, as if they were doing complex patterns and then heading right for each other, only to narrow miss each other--evidently as part of whatever patterns they were doing. at some points, it basically looked like watching constellations dance in the sky before my eyes.

Sighting 3: this was one i forgot to mention in the last post because it is the most uneventful. but i was smoking a joint again and i saw up in the sky and I see one lone craft just sitting there, high up in the sky but not nearly as high as a commercial craft. it was high enough to where i couldn't make it out shape of it in the pitch black sky, but i could see the lights. white blue red, but unlike any commercial craft it just sat there for a long time. if it is govt tech, i almost wonder if they choose this color scheme to help throw people off the trail. Every time I see the lights I think to myself, "you're just hyping yourself up, that's a plane in the sky," and a lot of the times it is. but every once in a while i keep watching it and it does extremely bizarre things. i watched this one for a while, and then it did a bright flash of light. it probably didn't notice that i was watching it, but suddenly i became a little creeped out, wondering what the chances were that it flashed that light at me. i decided to walk back inside and let this one go. it wouldn't have been good footage anyway. later on i went back to check and see if it was there. it was gone.

Sighting 4: this is the belly view of the craft that I saw.

Sighting 5: was the car ride with my friend.

Alright, now let me explain sighting 1 a little bit more. this is one gets especially Fortean, if i do say so myself. I'll apologize a little bit for not adding a disclaimer that I intended to put in the first post. I was little rushed for time when i wrote the initial post and was going to mention this once I began describing the first sighting. But the first sighting actually happened after my friends and I had eaten some psilocybin. I would not even count this as an actual sighting if it not for the fact that we got a good long view with multiple people that matched all the sightings i have seen thereafter. same red, blue lights, just sitting in the sky.

From hereon out is basically a trip story, and i don't provide it as literal proof of anything or even valid conditions of the sighting itself, but it is a helluva story either way. worth mentioning.

my friends i will call Jay and Rob. Jay and I felt the classic mushroom high, but it was more recreational and weren't trippin balls. we were just really high. there is actually quite a big difference between the two. however, Rob was TRIPPIN BALLS. it him harder than he anticipated and he was on the floor, keeled over laughing hysterically. Jay and I just looking at each other shaking our heads and laughing, talkin about this and that.

suddenly, rob stands up straight and stops laughing, almost like he had completely sobered up. he stood there, catching his breath and smiling, and then said, and I quote, "i'm gonna go look at the sky." Jay and I encouraged it, we thought the fresh air would help him, but he came back in after several minutes and urged us that we HAD to go outside and look at this weird star. we were all for it, so we went out and immediately felt a weird vibe. ya all probably know that feeling you get where your stomach turns and you suddenly ask yourself, "what exactly is going on here? because I can't explain it." it happened immediately upon fixing our eyes on this craft in the sky. this one was the same as Sighting 3, just hovering there. we watch it for a long time, trying to explain it away, but it starts moving, making slow patterns and we all start thinking, "are we hallucinating or seeing this for real?" so we all start describing it to each other as it happening, like all three of us narrating, trying to discern if we were all seeing the same thing. as far as we could tell, we absolutely were all seeing the same thing.

but we actually pulled out some binoculars and were able to identify (so far as one can identify things while they are this high) that it was a craft, it was a vehicle in the sky but again it was pitch black and we could only make out what the lights on the craft illuminated. because we knew how high we were, we all looked into the binoculars one at a time, and refrained from describing it until we had all seen it for ourselves. we didn't want to suggest false impressions on one another until we had all gotten a good look. and when we told each other what he had seen, it seemed to be the same thing.

suddenly, it stopped moving in its patterns. then, the white light flashed real quick, and Rob gasped, fell backwards and shouted. he grabbed my arm with a deathgrip to keep himself upright. he couldn't talk for several moments afterward. later he told us that after he had seen the light shine, he saw some odd geometrical designs in his head and then said he was slingshot out of his body. He felt himself fall several yards outside of his body and watched himself grab my arm, et cetera. then he felt a pull and was hurtled right back in after a few moments. the dude actually teared up a little bit afterward, understandably so. he is a tough guy and took it well though, it just jarred him initially.

after all this, as we helped Rob regain his composure outside, we saw another craft enter the scene, and the two of them proceeded to fly over the mountains together.

so i have no idea what the fuck any of that was... if you want my best personal speculation, it looks like we saw a government craft in the sky and the light caused my friend to have some sort of transpersonal, mystical-type experience through a pseudo-epileptic event. he is not epileptic, but food for thought: temporal lobe epilepsy is known to give people mystical, transpersonal, out-of-body type experiences during their seizures. and personally, although you don't need psychedelics to achieve these states, the various altered states of consciounsness are the fertile soil for these Fortean/paranormal/unexplainable experiences. i'm not saying its hallucinatory, but that clearly certain states of conscious are preconditions for these events.

i think the psychedelics jumped-started Rob into one of these paranormal or mystical type experiences, but I don't really think it was the will of the UFO's captain to do this or anything.

Thanks to all for reading my accounts. i don't hardly talk about these things in person so I'm glad to find like-minds here. I hope you guys enjoy the details! Here's to some footage in the future :domo:ya never know

Also, the first three sightings were in the winter of 2015. Sighting 4 was winter of 2016, and Sighting 5 was this fall. keep it mind it is usually winter in Alaska, lol. Furthermore, I wanted to add to the record that my friends and I dabbled with mushrooms a bit but i haven't taken them in years. I think it can be a useful thing but you have to know when to close the door on all that stuff.

Last edited:
Within the last seven days, I have had two major UFO encounters. no close encounters, all aerial sighting from my porch and street. I don't have any footage because I walk around with a flip phone and I'm a poor starving artist, honestly, but now I'm asking all my friends for a high quality video camera to borrow because I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. $#&* IS HAPPENING. I'm not sounding any alarms, I'm not even calling it extra-terrestrials. (If you call it ETs I wouldn't argue with you though, I have no idea at this point.) My best guess is still either government or private industry up there at night, but I'm beginning to wonder if it might not be something far more theoretical: like perhaps an Aurora Borealis-esque effect that produces somewhat hallucinatory results? I know that's far-fetched, I'm just saying I'm baffled. and what I saw up there was technology.

first night, I saw three craft fly over my apartment complex, no more than 300 feet or so in the sky. I live in a populated but wooded area, so its a place outside of anchorage that probably has ten thousand or so people throughout paved neighborhoods that weave through dense wilderness. kids have to watch for moose, bears, and wolves, on the way to the bus stop, etc. but we still live in one of the most populated areas in Alaska, all things considered. 20 mins down the highway from Anchorage.

Same lights, red and blue, and white.

Whatever this is, it's not any damn commercial craft. Of that I can assure you all.

It doesn't matter to me if any of you believe me, I'm not coming here for validation or claiming that I have any answers. I am just observing and reporting as honestly and detailed as I can.

If you want my official word on the matter: EXPERIMENTAL TECHNOLOGY IS FLYING AROUND OUTSIDE OF ANCHORAGE AK ON A REGULAR BASIS, DOING THINGS THAT MODERN AERIAL VEHICLES ARE ENTIRELY INCAPABLE OF. FLYING FASTER THAN SHOOTING STARS SOMETIMES, AND PULLING 90 DEGREE ANGLE TURNS AT THESE SPEEDS.

This is where it gets really nuts. Three nights ago, I went outside and saw another one fly overhead. Long story short here, I walked outside to my pitchblack street and stared up at the sky with some organic tobacco for a solid hour and a half as I watched the stars.

Take this next statement however you please, but I do not intend to hold back on my report...

EVERY STAR I SAW IN THE SKY WAS ONE OF THESE CRAFTS. Thousands of feet up surely, but it was a very cloudy night, and I found it very curious because none of us could see stars with the weather lately. but there were dozens and dozens of very bright stars in the sky that night, like vast artificial constellations spanning for literally miles and miles.

I watched these things for a long time, and watched as the moved in what seemed like a zone-coverage. All but a few deserters stayed in their areas, but floated around in random patterns, flashing their red and blue and white lights in randomized patterns. Sometimes they would remain still for a half hour and then reposition themselves at an entirely different part on the skyline. The movements were hard, dramatic and unmistakable, stopping as quickly as they began. These were not stars.

I saw one flying so fast (still very high up) that I chased it down the street for maybe a half mile, and watched it disappear behind the Chugach mountain range as usual. after that I couldn't sleep, I watched the last one fly away and leave me with a clear, starless sky at 5 am.

government black budget? private industry experiments? extra-terrestrial? anomalous environmental electromagnetic phenomena?

I HAVE NO IDEA. This is just what I saw. My jaw was on the floor all night, and I spent the day telling the whole story to the few friends that would honestly believe me.

I don't even look into UFO's that much, I like alchemy more than ET, but this stuff makes a guy wonder...

Cheers to you all, ask any questions you like.

Again, I sincerely apologize for not being able to film this. It's a goal of mine to get this on footage now, but honestly I'm not so sure the footage would've turned out very well anyway. Most UFO footage I've ever seen is jack squat, and I wanted to be able to vividly describe it and take painstaking observation instead of focusing on a half-ass video that wouldn't help much.

As I have said, they move silently, and appear to have a maximum stealthiness--if it wasn't for the blaring red, blue, and white lights that could send an epileptic into a seizure... it's a bizarre dead give-away, and it makes me wonder who else around here has seen these things.

more than ten of my close friends have seen these same things, but none of us have really spoken to anyone else about it. i'm considering some more serious investigation, but that investigation would be on top of paying bills and releasing a new book, so I'ma see what I can manage.

But this all begs the question: what are the lights really for? sometimes these things are going lightening-fast, but most of them time they are stationary and orbiting, or flying slowly--almost implying surveillance or like they are observing something. honestly idk, it's weird. but flying low to the ground with flashing lights on your craft is the most friggin obvious way to get noticed, so.... there has to be some sort of benefit to the technology that makes broadcasting their flight irrelevant. either that, or its an electromagnetic mirage of some kind, as I said before.

but I am beginning to wonder some wild theoreticals, like: could they be harnessing the electromagnetic spectrum of color as some sort of fuel conversion to run their craft? why else would they flash the lights, and how would they get these large crafts to fly without any noise whatsoever.

remember, I have seen one of these once fly over my roof, like only 100 feet above me, and totally damn silent.

anyway, either they are using the light spectrum for to fuel their crafts, or maybe they are using it to harness translucent stealth capabilities or something like that?

I could honestly go on from here, but I'll stop for now.

honestly I'm not so sure the footage would've turned out very well anyway.
I wouldn't even bother trying. Whatever you capture will be declared bogus on sight anyway. Keep it between your closest and share it here if it warrants a share, for there are receptive minds about. I've never seen a damn thing I couldn't likely identify, but I know others do. Lucky bustards.

Do you wear glasses, @altered_boy ?

It is suggested that I wear reading glasses, but I don't yet. I'm young, putting it off while I can. What are you thinking? I'm genuinely open to any reasonable explanations at this point, haha

I wouldn't even bother trying. Whatever you capture will be declared bogus on sight anyway. Keep it between your closest and share it here if it warrants a share, for there are receptive minds about. I've never seen a damn thing I couldn't likely identify, but I know others do. Lucky bustards.

I must be lucky or something, because I never in a million years expected to see anything like this, let alone several times, with other people, and in increasing intensities. mind completely blown. definitely gonna aim a camera out my window, and I find anything I'll certainly share it here. I doubt i would go anywhere else with it.

It has to be because of my location here in Alaska. but ya know, there is that ufology superstition that once you see one, you'll keep seeing them throughout your life. who knows?

Right. There appears to be a kind of 'chosen few' element to it. I get the sense that I'm not permitted to see them for some hidden reason. Perhaps it's my ring of Jesus fire, having been baptised in the holy spirit of the Christian God as an infant. They wet you, and they get you.

I sometimes perceive the powers around and about, but no manifestations yet. Usually when I'm way out in the bush.

Your EM wave theory of manifest medium is interesting. Expound at length. You've a captive audience here now.

Your EM wave theory of manifest medium is interesting. Expound at length.

Well, I am only beginning to flesh this out, and I'm no expert. But I'll lay out the points of interest in the esoteric nature of color and where its pointed the direction of my thoughts. Firstly, found it an interesting side-note that Goethe was a crucial foundation to scientific color theory. I didn't know that. I haven't read his work on the subject yet, but I would feel comfortable betting that Goethe was interested in this very idea of "EM wave theory of manifest medium" (nice phrase). this also seems like a very John-Keelian line of thought as well. so I think there's some nugget of gold in this pile of theory and speculation.

color mixing with the actual light spectrum is a bit different than artistic mixes, somewhat obviously. Instead of mixing paints, you're studying thermodynamics, and on top of that, the mixing becomes much more complexified due to the " energetic purity" of the light-color's source. So to speak. additive mixing describes the paints, and subtractive mixing describes the thermodynamics.

Red, Blue, and yellow are primary general colors. but in subtractive mixing, the true primary colors are apparently Cyan, magenta and yellow. Then, red blue and green are the secondary colors, mixing into black eventually, with all the other shades in between.

The lights we all see here in Alaska are always navy blue, blood red, and blinding white. this last time I saw some vague orange glows at times, almost like it was an after-glow of subtractive mixing.

I came to this idea by staring out my porch glass door the other night, and seeing the lights from my water purifier reflect. it was navy blue and blood red, and I wondered why I had not noticed that before. But then I turned around and saw that it was actually blue and yellow, and they were subtractively mixing in the reflection. when I looked back, I noticed that actually, the reflection was mainly blue and yellow, but there was just enough overlap to make it notably red and not green. my mind had filled in the blanks on the light.

and then, as you can deduce, I began wondering how this might explain the UFO's lights in any way.

here's some more food for thought. the one time I saw this thing close up, 100 feet above my roof or so, its red and blue lights were dim, only vaguely noticeable, and the white light was brighter but still very dim compared to usual. it was being stealthy, most definitely. and the craft was not AT ALL illuminated by the blinking lights, it was like a strong, impenetrable cloak of black. almost like it was using subtractive color mixing to modulate its physical appearance.

then, when I saw this thing blinking on the side of the road that other night, the craft was very obviously illuminated to the vision of my friend and I, but only when the white light blinked. perhaps it was charging itself in some way?

I am not sure what types of mathematics or mechanics it work take to harness the thermodynamic energy of the color spectrum itself, but I think its worth considering.

Perhaps I am overgeneralizing some points of color theory, I still have more research to do. but even if I have minced some of the words, I have a hunch my mechanics are going in a useful direction. I have a hunch.

hopefully that was somewhat focused and not too broadscope.

@skinny would you add anything to that?

how about you @AlchoPwn ? care to stick your iron in this fire?

Interesting. I'll have to mull it over as it's a new concept for my tired mind.

One response comes to mind is the trends in sightings/encounters changing over time. Between the 40s and the 70s, we get daytime observations of shiny metallic craft. From the 80s onward those seem largely to go away and now we get mostly night lights with alternating colours. That is probably due to the influence of pop culture depictions changing, but maybe not. Also, those smaller spheres seen in the BOL phenomenon are usually reported as "light", not a metallic object or machine. I think these must each be separate categories of entity.

I've also been curious as to why the phenomenon is so often encountered merely visually, and sound, taste or smell are so rarely engaged - or maybe they are, but since they don't seem so spectacular they're downplayed in the event. I think "seeing is believing" is an inept response to throw up in the face of people's personal encounters. Reducing things to a single sensory variable surely diminishes the many intra and extra-sensory impacts of encounters. If you get another encounter experience AB, try to be mindful of these other sensory receptions. Maybe close your eyes and feel it out a bit more.

Fascinating subject.

@skinny I am going to have to reread Carl Jung's "Flying Saucers" because its been so long, but what you are talking about is very much in line with his theories on the phenomena. You're right, there has always been a curve of the sightings changing with the public perspective and media, and this is a pretty big point for it being a metaphysical or transpersonal phenomena. hmm, good points on the lack of senses too. this might not have much to do with any craft, but a state of consciousness.

a friend of mine wonders if the lights are not some sort of hypnotic trance-suggestions, to put it crudely. them flashing some sort of advanced, color-theory-influenced Morse code to alter states of consciousness and heighten suggestibility. I thought this sounded to on-the-nose at first, but hey it's just as good a theory as any at this point!

I as well have always been inclined to think of this things as more metaphysical than anything. but i'll be damned if they don't look exactly like some real-life machinery. consciousness is strange.

definitely gonna be trying some impromptu meditation next time I see them. try and feel the situation out from other sensory angles. worth a short! I like you're line of thinking

I as well am gonna have to ponder this more and come back with some more research.

definitely gonna be trying some impromptu meditation next time I see them.
Might be useful.
Assuming you're already practicing meditation, I'd be inclined to meditate on what you've already experienced. Maybe throw a mental question out to the universe that gifted these sightings to you, sit quietly and wait for a reply.

It is suggested that I wear reading glasses, but I don't yet. I'm young, putting it off while I can. What are you thinking? I'm genuinely open to any reasonable explanations at this point, haha

I don't doubt you saw something, but I'm worried maybe you need to get the ol' peepers checked out by an optician. I'm not here to give medical advice, but a checkup wouldn't go amiss, like an MOT, just to be on the safe side.

I don't doubt you saw something, but I'm worried maybe you need to get the ol' peepers checked out by an optician. I'm not here to give medical advice, but a checkup wouldn't go amiss, like an MOT, just to be on the safe side.

Good grief. He's seen unusual lights in the sky. More than 10 of his friends have seen them. Do you really think an eye condition could be the reason?

Good grief. He's seen unusual lights in the sky. More than 10 of his friends have seen them. Do you really think an eye condition could be the reason?

I wouldn't have said if I didn't think it was a possibility. On the other hand it could have been a meteor shower.

Of every time I have seen a UFO, there's cannabis involved, but no other intoxicants

I find this part of the narrative quite interesting. Just how strong a session and how strong cannabis are we talking about?

" 'Skunk-like cannabis' increases risk of psychosis, study suggests," BBC News reports after a new study found high-potency strains of "skunk" cannabis – infamous for both its strength and its pungent smell – could be linked to one in four cases of new-onset psychosis. Psychosis is a mental health condition characterised by symptoms such as hallucinations

I once read through the UFO encyclopedia and made a mental note that most reports featured the observer being attracted firstly to a bright light and then a more filled-out consequence that seemed to me a paranoic reaction and elaborate description or interpretation of the source.

As we’ve previously discussed Charles Bonnet Syndrome across the fora, I can see why eyesight issues maybe an important point.

I could say a lot, so I'll keep this as short as I can. I live here in Alaska, just outside of Anchorage and more importantly, just outside of the Fort Richardson air force base. https://www.jber.jb.mil/

I've seen UFOs in the sky around here for the last three years or so, and I hear of course that it's been happening for decades. From what I have read and heard, they match a majority of classic UFO sightings. I talk to a lot of locals around here who see them, people of all ages. Its not Point Pleasant-status by any means but it is a notable topic of conversation that looms in the back of many locals' minds.

I am not necessarily saying that any of these are extraterrestrial. They may very well be government tech, but i've seen so many crazy things so many times that it's worth posting either way. As well, I'll say that I'm not really sold on the traditional Ufology hype that goes around. aliens are likely somewhere in the cosmos, and perhaps they have even visited us, but I don't buy that they built the pyramids, that the Annunaki spliced our DNA, that shadow-politics ("illuminati") are aliens, or that our government is in consistent contact with alien races. i think that all of these ideas probably have some shade of truth to them in some way, but their face-value is ridiculous across the board. Why? My short answer is disinformation and propaganda--I think that aliens are a red-herring more often than not. what I'm seeing could be aliens, but occam's razor of course tells me it is the air force base.

With that out of the way, I'll go into some detail about my experiences. Of every time I have seen a UFO, there's cannabis involved, but no other intoxicants. More often than not, I would go to smoke a joint on my porch at my old house, and about five times over the last three years I've seen things that absolutely blew my fucking mind. One sighting happened just last week. Two of these times have been with other people. The sightings are always at night as well.

From my front porch there is a view of the massive Chugach Mountain Range, and the UFOs are always somewhere around the mountains. Every time I saw them, I watched them until they disappeared--literally sometimes watching as long as two hours in the cold winter. The UFOs would always disappear behind the mountain range.

One time, i caught a belly view of the classic triangular UFO. It was absolutely silent, and flew just above the trees, right over the rooftops of my neighborhood. I have no idea how fast technically, but it was the slowest flying aircraft I have ever seen. Still faster than a car though. I saw this one on my back porch, looking at a large patch of woods and a creek. I saw a blinding light start to emerge from the treeline as I smoked, and eventually i saw that it was an aircraft flying silently over the trees, and it was heading straight for me. Hard to say how high up this actually is, my guess is 100 feet or so high at the most. I jumped up on my tool shed to get a closer look as it flew over head. I jumped off the shed, over my fence, and followed it for another twenty seconds or so before it flew too far away. This UFO as well disappeared over the mountain range. This time I was entirely by myself. Got a great view for around a solid two minutes at least. The only other note I tell was that there definitely seemed to be some pipes/tubing on the undercarriage of the craft? it was definitely not a smooth surface at the very least.

Along the back end, were three lights, a white light in the middle, a red light on the right and a blue on the left. Any time I have seen these UFOs they are always with blue, red, and white lights but these things do absolutely unexplainable things. Ninety degree turns in the sky, going at speeds ten times that of a commercial airline craft. Two times I saw them travel in packs, sometimes eight or nine at a time. They would "dance" in the sky, seeming to make formations among themselves. They would do these patterns then stop for several minutes, then more patterns, then stopping, continuing this process for hours. I witnessed this with two other people.

Last week, i'm driving around this same area with a friend of mine. Again, we were smoking cannabis, we notice this bright flashing light in the sky. Maybe just a mile or two ahead of us, and again this was hanging close to the tree tops. Again, no more than a 100 feet high. The light was bright, like one of the strongest lightning strikes you've ever seen, except less chaotic than lightning. no sound at all. it illuminated the sky all around the craft for quite a distance. it blinked on for several seconds, shut off for several seconds, and did this maybe four times before we looked directly at it. I initially thought it was lightning--but we don't get lightning in AK. it just doesnt ever happen. I had been traveling for several months and just returned home, so I was used to lightning around me. my friend was too busy driving to notice, but finally he said something and we both looked up. just then, we watched it light up once more. i could see it was no lightning, it was obviously a craft of somekind. it was technological, moving, this much was absolutely verifiable, but due to our distance and our driving we couldn't make it out any more. However, in the darkness between the illumination, i saw the red and blue lights like usual. then, lastly, it illuminated one more time as we watched, and this time it was blood red! no fuckin kidding here.

I swear I'm not making any of this shit up. I'll never forget any of these instances, they were all so bizarre and un explainable that they have made an indelible impression on me. From now on, if I see anything I'll post it here to the forum.

Cheers and happy researching
Have you looked throught the historic newspaper articles? There might be some similar sightings in there..

Altered boy,

Jung believed it's all in the mind. That really is all you can draw from his writings.

And, of course, his opinion on this subject is no more (or less) valid than anyone else's.

I find this part of the narrative quite interesting. Just how strong a session and how strong cannabis are we talking about?

I once read through the UFO encyclopedia and made a mental note that most reports featured the observer being attracted firstly to a bright light and then a more filled-out consequence that seemed to me a paranoic reaction and elaborate description or interpretation of the source.

As we’ve previously discussed Charles Bonnet Syndrome across the fora, I can see why eyesight issues maybe an important point.

If it's one person, maybe. If it's more than 10 others as well, the chances of them all having the same condition seems improbable.

If it's the dope, I'd like to try some.

I wouldn't have said if I didn't think it was a possibility. On the other hand it could have been a meteor shower.

Did you actually read his posts? If it's as he says, it's clearly not a meteor shower.

If it's one person, maybe. If it's more than 10 others as well, the chances of them all having the same condition seems improbable.

If it's the dope, I'd like to try some.

Well don’t forget you have a camera when you try it.

Did you actually read his posts? If it's as he says, it's clearly not a meteor shower.

He doesn't think it is, but if he has blurry vision and sees a meteor shower, then there's an explanation. Suggestions are what he's looking for, aren't they?

Back