• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UK UFO Report 2022

Interesting that on Page 3 of this report, is the statement:

"Is the reduction of the stigma surrounding the topic making its way across from the USA?"

I'm pleased to see that we did get one old-fashioned car radio malfunction case!

I am really surprised that a place Nick Pope called Britain’s Area 51 has never been mention over the years.

RAF Rudloe Manor in all it’s underground rooms contains all the UFO secrets proving we are not alone in the universe.

Like Area 51 you can not get anywhere near RAF Rudloe Manor.

Whats the best place to submit your UFO encounters as I sent one to BUFORA but with being from 1988 they couldn't do anything about with it being from a long time ago...all I wanted was to send in my experience ?

UAPs or UFOs are attracted to large crowds and military bases.

Just saying, I would not be surprised a UAP shows up for King Charles’s Coronation.

UAPs or UFOs are attracted to large crowds ....
Hmm. I'm not really sure this is true. I can't think of a really good UAP/UFO event that was witnessed by a large crowd, unless one counts the Fatima event in 1917, or the Fiorentina football match sighting in 1954. Neither event produced any good photographs.

But maybe if one turns up on Coronation Day someone will have a good camera handy.

Hmm. I'm not really sure this is true. I can't think of a really good UAP/UFO event that was witnessed by a large crowd, unless one counts the Fatima event in 1917, or the Fiorentina football match sighting in 1954. Neither event produced any good photographs.

But maybe if one turns up on Coronation Day someone will have a good camera handy.
A woman I know told me that back in the 1970's she got off the bus in New York City, where she was working. A crowd of people were watching something in the sky, and it turned out to be a silver flying disc. But back then there were no cell phones and she didn't happen to have a camera, so no photos.
Part of the problem also is that these crafts move so quickly, too fast to focus and aim to get a clear shot.

Have you ever seen a UFO and do you believe that life exists outside our Planet Earth ?
I have seen 3 things and it were not weather ballons etc plus I the experienced the Oz Factor.

I've seen many UFOs in my relatively long life. In most cases I've found a reasonable explanation for these sightings, but sometimes the explanations are only provisional. The best one was an actual flying saucer, and I've posted that one here in the past, together with the provisional explanation.

And yes, I've very hopeful indeed that there are advanced alien civilisations in the universe, possibly an infinite number of them. I just think that when and if we meet them, they will tell us two things; firstly, that they are not responsible for any of our UFO sightings, and secondly, that they have UFO sightings of their own.

And I've experienced other paranormal events, and I really don't have any provisional explanations for those, except human fallibility (and I could be wrong about that).

I've seen many UFOs in my relatively long life. In most cases I've found a reasonable explanation for these sightings, but sometimes the explanations are only provisional. The best one was an actual flying saucer, and I've posted that one here in the past, together with the provisional explanation.

And yes, I've very hopeful indeed that there are advanced alien civilisations in the universe, possibly an infinite number of them. I just think that when and if we meet them, they will tell us two things; firstly, that they are not responsible for any of our UFO sightings, and secondly, that they have UFO sightings of their own.

And I've experienced other paranormal events, and I really don't have any provisional explanations for those, except human fallibility (and I could be wrong about that).
Can you please tell us about this UFO sighting you had?
And if aliens are not responsible for the odd beings that come out of these vehicles, then who is?

Mexico’s ufologist, Jaime Maussan, claims people have sent him pictures of classic UFOs at soccer Mexican games.

As I have said before my entry into the world of UFOs started for me in the 4th grade with my mom and me coming home from the grocery store at night.

Our first house was small and we lived more in a rural setting as the land for our house was a previous corn field.

My mom and I agreed never to talk about, not even to my father.

Last edited:
I've also described two other sightings on this forum in the past, together with their explanations;
the first one was probably a daylight meteor bolide, or a re-entering rocket, with a distinct smoky trail; here is a recent Chinese reentry, which looks very much like it.
meteor.png

Another intriguing sighting was a strange jellyfish floating through the night sky, illuminated only by streetlights. It was probably a Chinese Lantern falling apart after the burner had run out of fuel. Here's one on the ground, which is similar to what I saw.
Sky-Lantern-Backyard-Thumbs-Down.png

Last edited:
I've also described two other sightings on this forum in the past, together with their explanations;
the first one was probably a daylight meteor bolide, or a re-entering rocket, with a distinct smoky trail; here is a recent Chinese reentry, which looks very much like it.
View attachment 65822

Another intriguing sighting was a strange jellyfish floating through the night sky, illuminated only by streetlights. It was probably a Chinese Lantern falling apart after the burner had run out of fuel. Here's one on the ground, which is similar to what I saw.
View attachment 65823
Fascinating - and I did read your 1966 experience.
I know that blimps account for many 'UFO' sightings here, and that drones are flying around, but there are so many other sightings / landings that are totally unexplainable.
The flying craft that I saw reminded me of the vehicles in the 1964 movie 'Robinson Crusoe On Mars', it moved in exactly the same way.
Very strange.

Interesting.
I recognise the design of those spacecraft from George Pal's War of the Worlds (1953), but according to IMDB they didn't re-use the props - just travelling-matte paintings that were based on the original 1953 models.

Robinson Crusoe on Mars is something of a cult movie nowadays, but at the time it was a cut-price SF movie which failed to make a profit. They couldn't even afford to make solid models - they just painted the craft onto a transparent acetate, and shifted them about behind the landscape layer. No CGI in those days.

Back