• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UnCon 2004 FTMB flag

Which design do you prefer?

• 1. NESW - with the letters clockwise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. NSWE - FT and MB as a cross

• 3. NWSE - letters anti-clockwise

• 4. NWES - letters in a kind of S

• Total voters
You finally named the little one?

Why didn't you send me an immediate bulletin?

Besides, how could I forget you?

Re: Volunteerism in America

Fallen Angel said:
I'll make stick on badges of avatars, for anyone who wants them. I'll need a jpeg or something of your avatar, and your screen name, and real name if you want it on the badge. The size is about 2 1/2" by 3" I think. I have the sheets of sticky badges.

Anyone interested?

Can you make them up like identity badges for us to stick on like name badges so people who don't go to the message board either think we are part of some shadowy government department spying on them (well kathuksung would probably think that anyway if he turned up regardless), or failing that some rowdy mob on a works outing from the local Morrisons. :)

Lord_Flashheart said:
[grumble] not a proper flag unless it has a dragon on it[/grumble]

Quite right, as long as its the dragon of Wessex:D

Beakboo, I'm at your service! Can you send me a jpeg or gif or some other image file to [email protected]? Thankee kindly ma'am!

Anyone else wanting a pair of sticky badges (one for Saturday and one for Sunday, not one for the front and one for the back!) send me your image file with your screen name and anything else you want it to say (like your real name, altho I hear it's not recommended), and I will include your badge in the batch.

I don't need a badge. People always seem to remember me. :hmm:

But how could be forget you, dear Mana. After all you brought those lovely green walnuts that made our last trip to Uncon so much more interesting.:)

Often, I wake up at night , in a sweat, wondering what joyous delights you'll bring to this years Uncon:(

BTW, Fallen, 'd like a badge too. I'm sure I can find a suitable jpeg with Homer that reflects my has a Fortean theme to it!:D
I'll email you.

Lutz, I started to say "I'll be happy to oblige all requests" but I'm certain I don't want to commit myself that far. But I'll make badges for anyone, definitely.

Badger! Badger! ... oh wait, I mean badges

I've gotten ONE badge request. Did everyone decide this is a bad idea?

I'll be making badges on Saturday the 23rd, anyone wants one after that they're on their own.

I would have had one but I forgot to make my technical advisor sort it out before he jetted off to the other side of the world. :rolleyes:

Cider said:
I would have had one but I forgot to make my technical advisor sort it out before he jetted off to the other side of the world. :rolleyes:

Send me an image of your avatar and I'll make you one. let me know what name you want on the badge (Cider, or your "real name").

[email protected]

possible bad news guys :eek!!!!:

the shop that sells blackout material has dissappeared, so unless i can find a shop that sells that type of material theres a possiblity of no flag or im going to have to use a opened pillowcase :sob:

I got a total of 3 badge requests :(

Since I'm coming over on Wednesday I'll have to make the badges no later than tomorrow. Since I suspect that people with badges will feell foolish (I know I will) , being in the minority, unless I get other requests (and a piccy, people! Folks remember avatars!) I'm going to forego making any badges.

:(

It was a very kind offer FA. As I think I may have said to you, not only do I not have a jpg of a multi-colored spinning cube, I'm not sure how you'd reproduce it.

If you-all REALLY want to feel foolish however, you could dress like me. I'll be wearing an oversize white tee-shirt with

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX

on it. I've decided to go as a time-traveller from 1984. :eek!!!!: ;)

lopaka said:
:(

I'll be wearing an oversize white tee-shirt with

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX

Can you still buy them?
dum, dum,dum,wheyhayee,Relax dont do it...............

I'll be making my own little badgette Fallen, (I figure you have enough to do at this stage.)

If anyone see's a rotund geltleman with a blue hikeing stick at uncon it's me, please don't hit me.

I will either be wearing a dark suit, black fedora, and suitably black tie, or a white coat which will not have "Kiss the Scientist" written on it, regrettably.

The flag was a wonderful idea and looked lovely.
Well done that Melf. :)

Not sure about the roadkill photography style later on, though. :eek:

Back