• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UnCon 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melf

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
yes i know its a bit early for talking about it

is anyone going to next yrs uncon then?

Yep. Even if I have to sell a limb and share a room in a youth hostel with strange people :)

Jane.

Definiately, will try and do both days this time.

I will even do the youth hostel 'thing' again. The beds were hard but the company was great.

My hotel was great. About 10 minutes walk from the Institute, £38 per night bed and breakfast. Not fantastic, but clean, which is the main thing. And really incredibly cheap, all things considered. I'll definitely be going there again.

So many people to see though. I hope to meet up with the guys off the message board next time.

I'm not completely sure how you missed us last time, we were an odd looking bunch.

Obviously not odd enough! :D I missed out on the Saturday night thing due to going off to get rather tipsy with Jon Downes and get a late night chinese (11 of us turned up in the restaurant at about 11.45pm!)

Now that was fun!

well thats 7 to date so either we all double up :eek:
or we get two rooms

I'll be there with my almonds of mass destruction :cross eye

Nah, this time I'll get the peeled pomegranates :blissed:

Next year, barring extreme circumstances, I will be able to get there.

Of course, I said that this year.

And I said it about last year, even if I wasn't posting here then.

I'll be in attendance again (possibly looking a bit less stegasaurus like). My funding will be in a better situation too, what with not being a student anymore.

How about if some of us can come up a day or so early to take in the sites?

I'm all for coming a day or so early just to meet up for drinkies etc. Sounds like a fine idea.

I was planning on going, so I'd like to meet up with you guys, provided I haven't out stayed my welcome by then :D

Excellent. The gang's all here. Could this mean that there's going to be sequel? The mind is beginning to boggle :madeyes:

I can't wait to see everyone again plus a few who haven't shown before. :need a bouncy smilie:

I really enjoyed myself last time, so many memorys :)
I'm looking falward to it already now, curse ye melf for bringing this up so early I'm going to be excited about the damn thing coming up for 8 months now :eek:

Me too!!!!!!!

Boing! Boing!

It's too hot. I need to have a lie down

Count me in:D

And a day early sounds fun, I'll try and do that and both days!

And this time I'll make sure I take a photo of Melf! Mwah! Haa! Haa!

I always intend to go, but Fate, or God, or Dr Sam Beckett and his helpful hologram don't seem to want me there. I will try, though - maybe a cunning disguise will outwit them. If you see a girl in bad fake glasses, that'll be me.

I'm going to try and make it too.

If I start organising myself now I just might make it!

lutzman said:
And this time I'll make sure I take a photo of Melf! Mwah! Haa! Haa!
I did that, and he followed me to Belgium to steal the film. :sceptic: Afraid of what it might show; there are no photos of Melf, not as we humans see him anyway.

beakboo said:
I did that, and he followed me to Belgium to steal the film. :sceptic: Afraid of what it might show; there are no photos of Melf, not as we humans see him anyway.
Rodney, after a late night drinkfest, has implied that he was once melf... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back