• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UnCon Tickets - Please Read

Dr_David_Sutton

Devoted Cultist
Don't want to cause a panic - this is just to say that tickets for this year's UnCon are strictly limited by the size of the venue, which is better equipped but smaller than Friends House and has a maximum capacity of only 500 attendees.

Tickets should be available at the door, but you'd be far better off booking them in advance if you want to avoid the potential disaster of being turned away on the day because we've sold out.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

DS

Thank you!

I realised late last night that I hadn't actually booked although I was all diaried up!

What's on?

May I state the obvious? Maybe it's already been said. I've no idea what or who is to appear on what day, as there's no schedule as far as I'm aware. I would imagine many people will not buy tickets until they know if the events they personally want to see are all on Saturday, Sunday, or both. As it is, people are risking buying a ticket for two days when they may only want to attend for one day. I appreciate FT's position, but what, incidentally, is the point of offering 1 day tickets long before a schedule has been announced?

Just to reiterate David's warning, tickets are selling fast and there's a real possibility that there might not be any left to sell on the day. I'd really advise anyone who doesn't want to risk not getting in to book in advance.

Back