• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Unconvention 2003: The Aftermath!

Names

give it time, it'll come to you... [/QUOTE from AV]

Nah, I don't think it will come to me. U never told me ur real name, but it doesn't matter-wotz in a name anyway? :D

TG

Re: Names

thermal garbage said:
Nah, I don't think it will come to me. U never told me ur real name,
TG

I did actually.

dammit, ignored by yet another attractive woman *sigh* :(

Re: Re: Names

Adrian Veidt said:
I did actually.

dammit, ignored by yet another attractive woman *sigh* :(

I find that very hard to believe AV, it can't be Just attractive women that ignore you, I can imagine you being ignored by some right ming... sorry, I missed the point there didn't I

Re: Re: Re: Names

Swan said:
I find that very hard to believe, it can't be Just attractive women that ignore you,

ignore who? Who we talking about?

just the scarf and gloves, thanks

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Names

ethelred said:
ignore who? Who we talking about?

just the scarf and gloves, thanks

:D

there you are sir
please call again :D

thermal garbage said:
I wanted to chat with you and a few others far more than I did but I was not sat/positioned in the best of place to converse with everyone! TG

well blame ms blues and mr lutzman cos they were hoging the seats nearest the fire thingy for a while :D

Originally posted by Adrian Veidt
I did actually.

Apologies, I must have thought you were speaking to Swan, thus wasn't listening at that point - (I wouldn't have ignored you if I'd known you were talking to me!- Either that or my soundproof hair must have kicked in at that point?!)

TG

melf said:
well blame ms blues and mr lutzman cos they were hoging the seats nearest the fire thingy for a while :D

I just felt that i should take the central position, didn't want to deprive anybody of my wit and scintillating conversation........

Re: Re: Re: Names

thermal garbage said:
Adrian Veidt said:
I did actually.

Apologies, I must have thought you were speaking to Swan, thus wasn't listening at that point - (I wouldn't have ignored you if I'd known you were talking to me!- Either that or my soundproof hair must have kicked in at that point?!)

TG

Yeah, aheh, thats it, thats the reason... heh heh heh, well covered up Thermal, I wouldn't have thought of that

For me it was an obvious choice

My amazing psychic abilities allowed me to determine that a confluence of lay lines and the best Feng Shui were right under that gas heater

So thats where I sat

It’s a lifestyle thing

Yes, but every time we tried to talk to you, you just looked horrified and ran away. :D

's OK. I felt like doing the same, but my age means I'm not allowed to any more...;)

...and you passed within 2 feet of me at the ghostwatch screening, so I know what you look like but you don't know what I look like

*pauses for dramatic effect*

I'm surprised that no-one's mentioned Melf's 'disembowled voices' yet :D

Re: Names

thermal garbage said:
give it time, it'll come to you... [/QUOTE from AV]

Nah, I don't think it will come to me. U never told me ur real name, but it doesn't matter-wotz in a name anyway? :D

TG

psst themal, his real name's Belhazumas Rutgar-Baboskar ;)

How anyone can forget that name I dont know:confused:

Originally posted by faggus
did anyone recognize me?

Yep recognised you from a photo you published on this site, spyed you a few times on day one and waved but you didn't spot me.
good that you managed to say hi while your dad was queing for tea on sunday, I was nearly at the oxford meet but unfortunatly cash flow probs kept me from that :( we're having a meet up in liverpool this saturday if you can afford the coach and an overnight room at a b&b(about 15 pound for one night and should be less than 30 quid for the coach from oxford) tell your dad you're going to a spelling bee or something.

Originally posted by Lord_Flashheart
psst themal, his real name's Belhazumas Rutgar-Baboskar ;)

How anyone can forget that name I dont know:confused:

- Of course !!! :p - He looks just like a: Belhazumas Rutgar-Baboskar ;) and I have no idea how I forgot that !? ...-
....It's all coming back to me now ! -I'd finished my drink before he finished pronouncing his name!

Cheers matey! Now I know!

TG

yes beak i meant except from yuo... and flash too

thermal garbage said:
Hey Lutzman! [/B]

Yesterday evening, whilst I was in a pub with some friends, I saw a guy who looked like your double, sat on his own (even the same colour clothes as you were wearing on Saturday!) but I wasn't gonna go up and ask if he was you coz:

I can assure you that I wouldn't have ignored a fine specimen of a woman such as yourself! I must have a double. Next people will will telling me that someone on telly looks like me:eek!!!!:

Back