• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Unconvention 2003

A

Anonymous

A general melting pot for who's going, or can't make it. Questions about London, hotels etc. Interesting places (ie pubs) nearby. Lifts and spare beds sorted.

Also as one who has never been to Uncon before, what can we expect. Long talks, or buy a ticket and sit in the pub across the road?

Well if you get bored of UnCon, I recommend taking a walk around Holland Park. Very nice in springtime. Or trot around the streets of Kensington. The white blossom on the cherry trees combined with the painted white houses is quite stunning.

What's the crack?

A little bird tells me (well a little american actually) that some people have dropped out of going this year? Including the right honourable gentleman who started this thread.

Tell me this isn't so?

Come on ppl where's your solidarity?

Come on over to my other uncon thread too for more of the same and some ideas on what to do when we're there......

:(

Can't come this time! (Tried selling my soul on e-bay, no takers. Too tarnished.) I'm already saving for next year but I saw a post that insinuated there may NOT be an Uncon next year. Is is annual? bi-annual? whenever we can?

Midnight said:
(Tried selling my soul on e-bay, no takers. Too tarnished.)

Consider a part exchange?

I'm really being a lazy bit. It's just if I go to London, I have to visit my family.

Dunno whether to go, traditionally I spend Easter visiting folks, spring cleaning and decorating some room or other.

rite if you dont go well not talk to you again :D ;)

Slytherin said:
Consider a part exchange?

Uhm.....what parts?

{Selling my soul to Slytherin. You have no idea how ironic some people who know me would find that...}

sumthibg like that cept there empty

Midnight said:
{Selling my soul to Slytherin. You have no idea how ironic some people who know me would find that...}

Are you not already a Death Eater then? ;)

Slytherin said:
Are you not already a Death Eater then? ;)

No.....why does that seem to imply that I will be?:eek:
{Resistance is futile! Oops sorry, wrong franchise!} :D

Slytherin said:
*evil cackle* Enemies of the heir, beware! :devil:

YEAH! Bring it on PonyBoy!
{That's not quite in charecter is it?}

Expellarimus!!

Take that!

Slytherin said:

Good ALWAYS triumphs over evil! {and since I'm still contracted to Good for the time being, unless Evil comes up with a better bid...then we'll see}

Gimauche said:
Dunno whether to go, traditionally I spend Easter visiting folks, spring cleaning and decorating some room or other.

This year you should let your hair down and come to Uncon. I've never been before but hopefully we'll get enough of the gang down there to make it worthwhile:D

Any other maybe's?

You should read the other thread of the same name Lutz, it's 12 pages long, and can be found in the announcement section.

beakboo said:
You should read the other thread of the same name Lutz, it's 12 pages long, and can be found in the announcement section.

Which would explain why none was here:goof:

Back