• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UnConvention 2004: Wish List

nicer tickets.

I must admit to being slightly less than impressed with it . . . even if I got ticket 0013:D

and that Unconvention website mentioned on it to work;)

StellaBoulton said:
It would be nice if there was something on the rather fortean life and work of Oscar Wilde this year.
You should!

Fallen Angel said:
When one has beauty one doesn't need brains!
What about those of us with both?

Why are you all looking at me funny?

Originally posted by gordonrutter

re Kal Korf - on a personal note - sorry - if it's any consolation I had the pleasure of of telling him one of his talks was half the length he was expecting.

Was that his atrocious JFK talk, Gordon? That was billed as
a two hour workshop. However, when you cut out Korff's
self-important ego trip (that is, discussing his CV ad nauseum),
then his talk took up even less time than slated!

Wait a minute, I've just spotted a Ken Campbell shaped hole in this years line-up. Is that actually allowed?

just a late thought:-

i wonder if the speakers etc wouldnt mind being videoed and the dvds/videos sold to the ftmbs/mag readers at a low price?

oppols if this has been thought of earlier :eek:

Melf, I imagine that the speakers will make several lectures/talks using the same material. If it's filmed and sold that would mean that people wouldn't come to future talks.

thanx caroline. i didnt think of that

oh well it was only an idea anyway

when's it going to say what days/times the speakers are on?

A timetable will be online by next week. Meanwhile we've added details on all the lectures here

:spinning

theres an 'easter egg' on that website... if you click to the right of the bit that says tickets you get the ticket booking details. ;)

Back