• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Underground Alien Bases

Tunnel World

The North Vietnamese defeated both France and USSA via tunnels and underground hospitals and supply depots and so on.

Also, ever been to Switzerland? Huge numbers of tunnels, and underground cities, and there is a spot for every Suisse citizen in case of nuclear Bush League tactics.

In other words, we do know of tunnels in places other than the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BP's private fleet of UFO's

-Oracle- said:
In East Yorkshire there is a massive oil refinary called Saltend works. Its huge, Two massive cooling towers, three Blade Runner style fire-furnace-stack things, and a whole load of unusual machinery. Its mile from anywhere significant, but yo can see it from about 7 miles away most days. In the day it shimmers and glistens but at night, anyone who has seen the opening video Final Fantasy 7 and remember the immpressively huge Midgar city, well there you go, its huge, a mass of Close Encounter style lights on the horizon. In the mid 90s, there was a spurt of UFO sightings in that area whilst Saltend was being made bigger and more efficient. Since then hundreds of UFOs have been reported and all within radar range of Humberside International Airport.
Could it be that BP has unwanted visitors to there foremost British Oil refinery?

I live about 15 minutes drive from the Saltend Refinery but I don't recall any major UFO flap.

However, the entire river frontage in Hull's eastern docks was blocked off years ago, despite being an old public right of way.

Why would BP and the old British Transport Docks Board restict access if it wasn't for some nefarious reason? Oracle, meet me at King George Dock and we'll exercise our right to walk right up to Saltend, check out Europe's biggest acetic acid plant, hop across the haven and go to my uncles house in Paull for tea.

I'm another Hull local but I've not heard about the sightings down by saltend before.
Are there any links you can reccomend to look this up?

I don't doubt that the military-industrial-complex has built some pretty fascinating little projects, some of which might rival the above in scale (and Iraq, Inc., in bare-faced greed), but why bring Aliens into it?

Isn't the underground more the preserve of the other Aliens, a.k.a. the Good Folk, the Little People, the Dwarves, Gnomes, Trolls, Chthonic Powers, demons, devils, Deros, Gollum, etc.?

Still, that was a good list of interesting places, some of which are no doubt High Places of Fortean interest, what with the UFOs, native spirit lore, and all sorts of the Corporate Government skullduggery converging on them.

I wouldn't go wandering around underground, though. The Mole People might get you--there are all sorts of urban kooks, outcasts and predators in the urban underground labyrinthes, and the rural undergrounds are mighty dangerous even without people in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like another "Entrances to hell" job. :rolleyes:

Credit to the people that write these websites, but I think they just maybe an inmate short of a prison ;)

Is anyone near any of these sites?? Maybe you could check them out :D

Aren't there supposed to be plenty of Alien Bases on the Solomon Islands?? :confused: Not to mention Lizard Men and Human/Ape hybrids :rolleyes:

When I was in Manhattan, I saw several large doorways between buildings that were marked with those yellow 'radioactive' warning signs and words to the effect of 'fall out shelter' (or maybe just 'shelter').

A cold war relic, I assume.

I don't think a fear of mysterious underground dwellers can necessarily be interpreted as a metaphor for racism, though it's an interesting proposition. Perhaps we should consider tales of underground alien bases within the greater context of the Underworld myth which is found in ancient folklore worldwide. The Underworld was generally portrayed as the realm of the dead, governed by bizarre and terrible Gods and their minions. Not so very different from tales of reptoid overlords with their collections of dead humans in vats.

Re the origins of the Dulce story, see: The Destruction of Paul Bennewitz

Underground Bases

Project Beta and Underground Bases
Air Force Files And Strange Tales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dateline: Wednesday, May 4, 2005

By: NICK REDFERN
Several weeks ago I highlighted a new book titled Project Beta: The Story Of Paul Bennewitz, National Security And The Creation Of A Modern UFO Myth. Written by radio host, author, and the editor of the magazine The Excluded Middle, Greg Bishop, the book is arguably one of the finest and most important, published contributions to the subject of UFO research.

And, as I also mentioned previously, the subject matter of Project Beta is an unusual and bizarre one. And were it not for the fact that the story is meticulously detailed, referenced and researched by Greg, the reader might be forgiven for thinking that they had stumbled upon the ufological equivalent of a high-tech, X-Files-meets-The Manchurian Candidate-meets-Robert Ludlum-style thriller.

In essence, the truth-is-stranger-than-fiction book relates the fascinating and compelling story of New Mexico-based physicist Paul Bennewitz, who - after stumbling upon Air Force and National Security Agency (NSA) secrets at Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, that he believes are connected to the activities of sinister extraterrestrials forces flying around in their UFOs - is literally bombarded (both physically and electronically) with a mass of disinformation, faked stories and outright lies, all carefully provided to him by the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and the NSA, with the express intent of diverting him away from his research and leading him down the rocky path towards mental and psychological collapse.
Horrified by this “official lie” Bennewitz began contacting congressmen, senators, the Media, even then-President Ronal Reagan in an attempt to reveal the horrible “truth” and to warn the world of the impending, alien threat.
STORY CONTINUES HERE AT THE SOURCE Source

[Emp edit: Fixing big link]

Interestingly, if you look at Google Maps (Earth view), you'll see that a roundabout there has 'UFO location' marked on it.
:cool:

Interestingly, if you look at Google Maps (Earth view), you'll see that a roundabout there has 'UFO location' marked on it.
:cool:
This is why you should never trust Google!

I have relations who live and have worked at Farnborough - they've never mentioned this!

I lived in Farnborough for three years when I was a student at the Technology College - my Halls were ex-RAF barracks on the very airfield mentioned above!

Each block was named after it's most esteemed previous resident - I was in Lawrence Hall, and the plaque on the door informed us that TE Lawrence was a previous resident. (Wikipedia clarifies this..."In 1922 T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) was posted to RAF Farnborough for a photography course,[26] it is thought he lived in Farnborough for 6 weeks.").

Anyway.....

Never saw nuffink weird. Other than the usual oddness that tends to hang around student halls.

It may be of interest to some that there really are vast (and apparently secret for some reason) underground military/government fuel storage facilities in the Midlands that were built in very recent times. How do I know? I worked with a guy, a former petrochemical engineer who helped build it! And he told me all about it! I don't know exactly where they are though!

I recall reading about the Hypogeum (which is a real underground tunnel network) in a recent edition of FT. The part that really intrigued me was the story about the missing school party, which led to parts of the Hypogeum being sealed off. Does anybody have any names, dates or details on this, or is it one of those Well Known Facts? ...

We have a thread dedicated to the Hypogeum and the tale of the missing school party:

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index...lienti-malta-missing-schoolchildren-etc.8319/

Back