• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Unexplained Creature Captured On Camera

I don't see your point. I meant, makes you wonder about life on our planet. What was, is and will be. I'm sure there is alot out there.
Don't be snarky.

i just love it when someone thinks saying the word fact very loudly magically makes something factual.

To the original poster, we have no real reason to believe you didn´t just stand a plastic model up against a wall and snap a photo of it. It would be the simplest thing in the world.

RRR222 said:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1PeTdQ/www.dailymotion.com/video/xad33j_mysterieux-bebe-extraterrestre_news

note that this was a true blue biological entity, caught and handled by mexican farmers. terrified and obviously injured, it fought and hissed until his/her eventual demise. striking resemblence huh? makes you wonder...

That's a little monkey. It even has a tail.

Haha I know, seriously, what in the hell is it? A goblin? Your guess is as good as mine.

yeah I thought monkey too. maybe there's a little monkey (s)trolling around gardens in preston too...

It's not even that! The whole video is a complete fake, including the narration! I watched it muted at first, then watched with the sound on, and realised by the rubbish he was talking, that it was absolute crap! Funny even!
The original post cannot be taken seriously, and I suspect he is taking the proverbial, or attempting to take the piss out of us, even with his replies.
*It's an inside job guv! He's been brought in to stir the flames!* But seriously... I don't like to say it, but... "Troll-lol-lol-lol-lol!" ;)

thas what I'm saying. maybe theres something behind all them fairytales

RRR222 said:
Haha I know, seriously, what in the hell is it? A goblin? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'd say it's a pygmy marmoset. The size and proportions of the skull seem to fit and the teeth are pretty much identical. It's amazing how strange animals can look when viewed from unusual angles.. or in this case dried out and without it's fur..

A swift diversion, then will go back On Topic - so bear with me.
coaly said:
But seriously... I don't like to say it, but... "Troll-lol-lol-lol-lol!" ;)

A couple of days ago, I suspended another poster for calling someone else a troll.

Rationale for this? Following a large falling out on the atheism thread, I stated that any poster involved therein would, in the event of perptrating ad-homs elsewhere, be suspended for one week and get an amber warning. However, in this post, here, I wrote:
I said:
....each poster currently contributing to this thread only has one ID - no sock puppets (though one has been on the board in various guises passim - we know who they are, and they know we know who they are whether they admit it or not, and any warnable conduct on their part and they're out immediately.)
That's you, Coaly.

Yer banned, full stop.

Now, back OT.

RRR222 said:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1PeTdQ/www.dailymotion.com/video/xad33j_mysterieux-bebe-extraterrestre_news

note that this was a true blue biological entity, caught and handled by mexican farmers. terrified and obviously injured, it fought and hissed until his/her eventual demise. striking resemblence huh? makes you wonder...
No, it doesn't. That one's been doing the rounds for ages, and we covered it in this thread.

Note how the story morphs in that case.

hmmm, so judging from the Thing-Caught-In-A-Trap's thread the evidence is not stacking up in Garden-Creature's favour, but where's the original poster gone?

In regards to your post stunville, I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. Your thread contains no actual information, just personal conjecture,so ,whether or not anyone sees any correlation with w/e that creature is with the postee's picture is up to them, as I already know. I don't believe you can actually tell me something is or isn't in absence of physically observant proof. Especially so on a medium such as this, being full of theorist and speculators. If that is what your trying, I do not appreciate the attempt. That fact being, regardless of all previous threads, my conjecture is on topic with this post. My point? Maybe there is something behind the storys of goblins, elves etc. which have existed as long as man. Maybe.

RRR222 said:
In regards to your post stunville, I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.
I was telling you that it doesn't make me wonder, by and large.
Your thread contains no actual information..
It's not my thread. I just contributed to it, and linked over to this thread to highlight that we'd already discussed the story that you brought into the thread.
...just personal conjecture,so ,whether or not anyone sees any correlation with w/e that creature is with the postee's picture is up to them, as I already know. I don't believe you can actually tell me something is or isn't in absence of physically observant proof. Especially so on a medium such as this, being full of theorist and speculators.
Quite right we can't tell anyone if "something is or isn't in absence of physically observant proof". But that works both ways, and in the case of this thread we have an OP who insists that the image they captured is one of an Extra-Terrestrial, "FACT". You insist that the image to which you linked is also an anomalous creature - I merely pointed ouut that the back-story concerning the creature in that episode changed somewhat in the telling - and as has been borne out time and again, that never bodes well in this kind of case.
If that is what your trying, I do not appreciate the attempt.
I'm not asking you to appreciate it.
That fact being, regardless of all previous threads, my conjecture is on topic with this post. My point? Maybe there is something behind the storys of goblins, elves etc. which have existed as long as man. Maybe.
I didn't say it was off-topic at any point. And I also brought up fairies, elementals et al as an alternative explanation to an E.T. IF the photo was posted in good faith.

On "a medium such as this, being full of theorist and speculators" as you put it, there has to be room for all viable theories and speculation. You have to understand we see tons of similar images and anecdotes - and if we failed to make an even cursory examination of the facts as related to us and just swallowed the story wholesale, we'd be no better than the innumerable sites with lurid HTML and irritating WAVs that present every story and pic as undeniable proof, without any detectable critical faculty.

Don't get me wrong - most of us on this forum would be over the moon to get proof of all manner of anomalous beings or events. It's not that we disbelieve in the objective existence of them - in a lot of cases, far from it - it's just that most Forteans don't grasp desperately at everything presented to them. As I said earlier in this thread, we look closely and dispassionately. Don't take it personally.

Looking at the original photo in the first post, I am struck by the similarity of this 'being' to a model of E.T.

Mythopoeika said:
Looking at the original photo in the first post, I am struck by the similarity of this 'being' to a model of E.T.

The top half sure does but the legs...the legs are too long!

S'also somewhat out shone by the bread/chicken thing on another thread alas in publicity terms.

Ok. I wish there was proof, proof in hand of that something I know, but somthing tells me that if there was, it would be a terrible shame. What are your thoughts Stunville?

RRR222 said:
Ok. I wish there was proof, proof in hand of that something I know, but somthing tells me that if there was, it would be a terrible shame. What are your thoughts Stunville?
My thoughts are that if any of the "evidence" with which we get presented is ever proven beyond doubt I'll have to shift the requisite thread to Mainstream News Stories.

That aside, obviously the mystery itself is the quintessential element of what makes such phenomena intriguing. If it wasn't a mystery, or at least some form of controversy surrounding, the discussion would be markedly different as the starting point would be concrete rather than abstract. But don't just ask me (and you've missed an "e" out of my name) - there are a few thousand others on here that will have their own views.

Couldn't resist having a go at this to see if more detail can be picked out. I used Jasc Paint shop pro to reduce the sun glare and enhance the contrast and colour balance to bring out the creature (or object). It does work quite nicely and shows up that the 'skin' of the creature to be quite dark and almost leathery in appearance. It almost gives the appearance of walking out of the wall at a slight angle with the right leg almost fading into the wall. In terms of comparisons to other anomolous photos, I would say the apparition looks similar to the famous Ilkley Moor photo. For what it's worth I did register with the UFO site to see the other photo (keep a trashmail account for such purposes) and can verify there is no sign of anything on the wall to account for it.

Frank, if you're willing I could post the enhanced version on Flickr or some such?

Bouncing an old thread but this video seems to fit here .. 5 unexplained creatures caught on camera, the only one I'd seen before was the last one ..

Bouncing an old thread but this video seems to fit here .. 5 unexplained creatures caught on camera, the only one I'd seen before was the last one ..
First and last were either very well done or some odd stuff.

I'd seen the washed up weird dead dogs before pictured in FT, that Troll thing in the kid's video was cool but it's hard to tell these days with digital trickery so available to everyone .. if I ever catch something amazing on my flashy camera, it's going to be a bit frustrating when the majority labels this sort of stuff as all CGI nowadays ..

The first one looks like a deer crossing the road, to me, not least because of the springy gait. The last one is spoilt by the way the "fairy" seems to pause and gaze into the camera - do we assume that the little people understand video technology to that extent? I agree it's well-rendered, though.

The first one could be a deer, yes. Or it could be CGI.
It looks a bit weird for a deer.

alien_in_park.jpg

The fact that someone pointed this photo out of a similar creature, only strengthens the fact that what I captured on camera is probably the same species of ET or creature, so thanks for the person pointing this out.

For me to post the other garden photos would simply be a waste of time, as they revealed nothing unusual.

As for the claims of my photo showing a figurine, I still wait to see someone post the actual figurine or something remotely close, plus you will need video evidence of me planting the figurine and photographing it, to back up any of your far-fetched, unfounded and untrue allagations.

I understand that 99.99% of people who use these forums have never had a paranormal experience, so quickly try to debunk anyone else who comes forward.

Face facts, what you are seeing is one of the worlds clearest images of a probable ET...FACT.
What we are facing is the world's clearest image of a load of old cobblers.

Back