• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Urban Legends Based On Truth

James_H

And I like to roam the land
This fits the thread but is an awful, awful story.

There are plenty of Urban Legends surrounding the so-called 'Dark Net', such as 'red rooms', hitmen-for-hire, what have you. One such was a child-rape/torture/snuff video of unimaginable depravity called 'Daisy's Destruction'—the subject of internet rumour and speculation. It of course turned out to be real, and the culprit, an Australian man living in the Phillipines, caught.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/what-...ff-film-urban-legend-actually-exists-6153626/

This fits the thread but is an awful, awful story.

There are plenty of Urban Legends surrounding the so-called 'Dark Net', such as 'red rooms', hitmen-for-hire, what have you. One such was a child-rape/torture/snuff video of unimaginable depravity called 'Daisy's Destruction'—the subject of internet rumour and speculation. It of course turned out to be real, and the culprit, an Australian man living in the Phillipines, caught.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/what-...ff-film-urban-legend-actually-exists-6153626/
Dark Net ..

I was astonished when I learned that people are buying and selling illegal drugs over the dark net, mainly because it's a stupid idea and completely traceable no matter what anyone says .. Skargy's teased me before for being 'down with the kids' but for some reason (mostly because my job roles have required me to police them sometimes) they tell me this crap these days .. I give them the dutiful 'drugs are bad mmmkay' advice knowing they'll ignore me and the world keeps turning ..

One 17 year old has just quit his job .. how do I know? because 3 adults have told me and two people have told me it's so he can sell on his drugs from his orders through the dark net ..

.. so in other words, if I know, half the town will know by now .. :wacky:

I initially clicked on the link but when it came to "what happened" I'm afraid that I can't go further. But I hope his death is slow and painful.

Back