• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

US Govt. And Yahoo Conspire To Hide September 11th Conspiracies

Re: US Govt. and Yahoo conspire to hide Sept 11 conspiracies

Iankidd said:
Odd, that.

Yes, perhaps.

But what has a Yahoo! listing got to do with the US govmnt.?

(Let me guess - they've applied pressure 'behind the scenes', and the lack of evidence of such pressure being applied is all part of the cover-up.....)

Of course, maybe Yahoo just view 9/11 conspiracies as being 'Un-American', and therefore refuse to have anything to do with 'em.

Yahoo are very into this 'patriotism' bullshit. Their news reports are like something churned out by MiniTru.

Maybe they just thought it was a bit recent and sensitive, where as all the others are ages old and fair game for a good laugh.

Why is an American soldier wiping your nose with his flag...?

Re: Re: US Govt. and Yahoo conspire to hide Sept 11 conspira

DerekH said:
Yes, perhaps.

But what has a Yahoo! listing got to do with the US govmnt.?

(

Surely we all know it's the lizard people.:D :D :D

Re: US Govt. and Yahoo conspire to hide Sept 11 conspiracies

Iankidd said:
Yahoo!s listing of conspiracies here:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Government/Politics/Political_Opinion/Conspiracy/

they've got everything: AIDS, chemtrails, Camp Davidians, JFK Assassination, Philadelphia Experiment, Princess Di...

But not a bloody word on the Sept 11 Conspiracies.

Odd, that.
Before a "Yahoo conspiracies" conspiracy develops can I direct your attention to
http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Cu...nspiracy_Theories__Hoaxes__and_Urban_Legends/
;)

Searching Yahoo SE results for "9-11" conspirary still brings back 134,000 matches, so they've not done that good a job at suppressing the information :rolleyes:

Yahoo

Or have they got to you, too...?

And people want *sites*...not hits.

And elapsed-time-so-no-emotion...WW2 veterans will still cry. Idon't know if you'd forget something like Pearl Harbour. And it might well piss people off to say that US Govt. let it happen.

Ian

Oh I know that Ian, I was just being a bit sarky.

9-11 does have a certain taboo about discussing it in ways that none of those other categories do, even though the others are often just as terrible and in recent history.

Re: Yahoo

Iankidd said:
Or have they got to you, too...?

And people want *sites*...not hits.
Er, if you check the link that I posted, it links to a list of sites (under the Yahoo directory structure) discussing (among other things) 9-11 conspiracy theories, including the "where is the Pentagon plane" site. :confused:

Back