• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Oh I don't know, I would happily watch a spin off series presented by Travis called "Here's what I really think." I can but dream..
Haha, yes. I suspect that Travis found out for himself that doing dramatised series (with him as the token scientist) paid soooo much better than being a dusty academic. You and me, we're cynics!

I know everyone at the Skinwalker Ranch is playing to the camera and following a script.

But for people who have seen this TV series, there is definitely some weird crap going on in this particular location.

I think Travis has proved these paranormal happenings very well.

Haha, yes. I suspect that Travis found out for himself that doing dramatised series (with him as the token scientist) paid soooo much better than being a dusty academic. You and me, we're cynics!
Certain people love being on TV.
Feeds their ego in a major way. I am certainly cynical because I think less of them. I know how and why these programs are made. And it's ugly misinformation peddling.

Travis Taylor.... early insight?

That clip certainly is "wow". Did he get all those degrees in order to prove that aliens are here then? :thought:

I also suspect he can't really see much, despite seeing all kinds of things on the ranch. Evidence - he always has a strong sunglasses tan despite never wearing sunglasses. He can occasionally be seen with spectacles indoors but always takes them off quickly. Now some people need glasses for reading and so on but the tan suggests he normally wears them all the time so must take them off for the camera. I realise I am picking holes in a, well... a giant hole here but it is just something I have noticed.

Skinwalker Ranch could be the spookiest place on earth where on that property something else is in control.

Even in the Bigelow days before Fugal came, the Bigelow people also had problems with equipment and nicknamed the paranormal as the “ trickster “ messing with their equipment.

For those who can get the new third season Skinwalker Ranch, there is the usual strange interference with very sophisticated equipment.

But, if it is not faked, white shiny orbs in the distance sky always watching the ranch.

For me, very interesting.

For those who can get the new third season Skinwalker Ranch, there is the usual strange interference with very sophisticated equipment.

But, if it is not faked, white shiny orbs in the distance sky always watching the ranch.

For me, very interesting.
If not faked very bizarre indeed. Advanced avionics being affected by some type of electromagnetic radiation is my guess. But what is causing that is the mystery.

What gave this season 3, episode 2 a lot of credibility is that two former military members connected to the past “ tic-tac “ UFO event saw a “ tic-tac “ above the ranch’s sky with everyone else on the ranch watching too.

These two former military were absolutely shocked that they could not believe the similar “ tic-tac “ in the sky being almost the same as when they were serving their time in the Navy.

What gave this season 3, episode 2 a lot of credibility is that two former military members connected to the past “ tic-tac “ UFO event saw a “ tic-tac “ above the ranch’s sky with everyone else on the ranch watching too.

These two former military were absolutely shocked that they could not believe the similar “ tic-tac “ in the sky being almost the same as when they were serving their time in the Navy.
I thought the last episode I watched was really interesting, in that, an object (ufo) appeared after Taylor's Tesslar ground experiment and drilling with their strange findings.
I also picked up on the triangular area where they conducted the (100ft) drilling, they came across a black magnetic material anomaly which they did have analysed. Bit odd when you consider that it was conducted inside a trianglar area and a black substance found below ground. Made me wonder if it could have possibly been a downed black triangular ufo from long-long ago? ("Just a thought.")

For those who can get the The Skinwalker Ranch TV series, season 3, episode 4 really proves the existence of UAPs.

The Pentagon should take interest !

I sort of get how the disconnecting of the battery in the conductivity experiment could work
setting the lightening detector off, that's how a ignition coil works, you connect a battery
and this charges up the coil it's when you turn off that power and the magnetic field collapses
the coil discharges and you get the spark, so it's at least possible something like that is happening.

I am really perplexed how the Pentagon can ignore Travis Taylor’s UAPs documentations at the Skinwalker Ranch.

The truth is definitely withheld from the public.

I am really perplexed how the Pentagon can ignore Travis Taylor’s UAPs documentations at the Skinwalker Ranch.

The truth is definitely withheld from the public.
But if the truth is withheld from the public be it government then why don't our space brothers and sisters come to the public instead of the nutmegs who are in charge of us ?

But if the truth is withheld from the public be it government then why don't our space brothers and sisters come to the public instead of the nutmegs who are in charge of us ?
Good point. For example, they could appear over the live Champions League final in Paris tonight whilst millions of people are watching, so what is stopping them?

Good point. For example, they could appear over the live Champions League final in Paris tonight whilst millions of people are watching, so what is stopping them?
that's mad France is also holding the European Cup Rugby Final in Marseille.

From my above post, for Travis Taylor telling a 3 million Las Vegas TV audience that UFOs are real really puts his credibility on the line.

Taylor has for the last twenty years has been a consultant for the Department of Defense and NASA.

I give him high marks.

From my above post, for Travis Taylor telling a 3 million Las Vegas TV audience that UFOs are real really puts his credibility on the line.

Taylor has for the last twenty years has been a consultant for the Department of Defense and NASA.

I give him high marks.
He is brave for doing that, yep.

Travis Taylor in an interview with Channel 8 TV news in Las Vegas tells the public at first I did not believe in UFO/UAPs.

Travis went on saying that The Skinwalker Ranch made him a believer as there are UFO/UAPs appearing on a regular basis at the ranch and are seen all the time at the ranch more than I count.

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team-ive-seen-more-ufos-than-i-can-count-dod-scientist-says/
That website isn't available here unfortunately. He did also seem to believe in aliens back in 2012 according to the clip in post 202 so I am not sure about the claim that it was Skinwalker Ranch that convinced him.

Skinwalker Ranch could be the spookiest place on earth where on that property something else is in control.

Even in the Bigelow days before Fugal came, the Bigelow people also had problems with equipment and nicknamed the paranormal as the “ trickster “ messing with their equipment.
It's amazing how they always have trouble with their electrical equipment but the cameras still keep working...

You have a good point about the cameras.

The only defense is that I don’t think the owner Brandon Fugal who is extremely respected In Utah would put his name on all of this if it is not true.

You have a good point about the cameras.

The only defense is that I don’t think the owner Brandon Fugal who is extremely respected In Utah would put his name on all of this if it is not true.
I have watched the George Knapp Skinwalker documentary with Jeremy Corbel several times:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8399718/

From the witness statements there has definitely been some paranormal activity on that ranch and in the area. The cattle mutilations and cattle being moved from locked paddocks are truly inexplicable. I find the whole narrative fascinating and enjoy poking around the area on Google maps from the UK.

My problem is when money gets involved. Reality TV demands results to keep the viewers attention and advertisers happy and so you have enormous pressure on the production crews to capture anomalous activity. This is where things get blurred between actual paranormal phenomena, deliberate or unintentional misreadings of natural phenomena and outright hoaxing and misdirection. Ultimately, the paranormal does not manifest on demand and there is an argument that the poltergeist manifestations and perhaps more activity was attached to the original family and left when they left.

Had a real WTF moment with the bending laser beam until I found this.

https://imexlasers.com.au/does-air-turbulence-have-an-effect-on-laser-levels/

My guess is that the laser won't be brought up again.

I'm still going with my father in law on this, that most of the phenomena are being caused by the climate and geology in that region.

I'd love to know what is generating the 1.6Ghz signal and why dangerous levels of radiation seem to appear and disappear though.

Had a real WTF moment with the bending laser beam until I found this.

https://imexlasers.com.au/does-air-turbulence-have-an-effect-on-laser-levels/

My guess is that the laser won't be brought up again.

I'm still going with my father in law on this, that most of the phenomena are being caused by the climate and geology in that region.

I'd love to know what is generating the 1.6Ghz signal and why dangerous levels of radiation seem to appear and disappear though.
What I would really like for them to do is to repeat the experiments they do in a few other places that aren't Skinwalker Ranch. As they are meaningless otherwise. But that is never going to happen.

If there are aliens surveilling the world to save us from ourselves, they might have made themselves known in the US or Russia a while ago.

There are no aliens surveilling us.

Or perhaps they have a Prime Directive!

Back