• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Uwe Boll's Thread Of Eternal Shame

The Boll takes on The Rock...

Uwe Boll Threatens Legal Action Against ‘Rampage’, Demands Warner Bros. Change The Title

http://deadline.com/2018/03/uwe-boll-rampage-warner-bros-new-line-dwayne-johnson-1202356480/

Rampage: Opens promisingly on a space station research lab, an experiment has gone wrong and the evil CEO of Energyne, Claire Wyden (Malin Akerman), won't let the sole survivor access the escape pod until she recovers genetic samples. Evading a giant mutated rat she does so but the pod breaks up on re-entry. The sample canisters land in San Diego, Wyoming and Florida.

The San Diego canister lands in a zoo run by primatologist Davis Okoye (Dwayne Johnson) who naturally is a former Special Forces officer. Okoye's favourite animal, George, an albino gorilla (Boris Johnson) is affected, becomes feral, grows and slays a grizzly bear. Former Energyne geneticist Kate Caldwell (Naomi Harris) joins with Okoye in his attempts to protect George and find a cure. They clash with DHS Agent Harvey Russell Played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who appears to be reprising his role of Negan in TWD.

In Wyoming a wolf has mutated and in Florida an alligator now resembles a dinosaur. Meanwhile Wyden and her sidekick brother Brett (Jake Lacey) set off a signal to attract the mutated animals to Energyne HQ in Chicago. The inhabitants of that city are about to get windy and it won't be mighty pretty.

Mercenaries hunt the wolf in a forest and are wiped out, never take an outsize gorilla on a transport plane. George throws tanks about when he reaches Jing Kong size, the wolf catches helicopters, the alligator brings down a jet. Full of rollicking adventure but the dialogue lets the film down, indeed the gorillas seem to have the best lines. 6.5/10.

Rampage: Opens promisingly on a space station research lab, an experiment has gone wrong and the evil CEO of Energyne, Claire Wyden (Malin Akerman), won't let the sole survivor access the escape pod until she recovers genetic samples. Evading a giant mutated rat she does so but the pod breaks up on re-entry. The sample canisters land in San Diego, Wyoming and Florida.

The San Diego canister lands in a zoo run by primatologist Davis Okoye (Dwayne Johnson) who naturally is a former Special Forces officer. Okoye's favourite animal, George, an albino gorilla (Boris Johnson) is affected, becomes feral, grows and slays a grizzly bear. Former Energyne geneticist Kate Caldwell (Naomi Harris) joins with Okoye in his attempts to protect George and find a cure. They clash with DHS Agent Harvey Russell Played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who appears to be reprising his role of Negan in TWD.

In Wyoming a wolf has mutated and in Florida an alligator now resembles a dinosaur. Meanwhile Wyden and her sidekick brother Brett (Jake Lacey) set off a signal to attract the mutated animals to Energyne HQ in Chicago. The inhabitants of that city are about to get windy and it won't be mighty pretty.

Mercenaries hunt the wolf in a forest and are wiped out, never take an outsize gorilla on a transport plane. George throws tanks about when he reaches Jing Kong size, the wolf catches helicopters, the alligator brings down a jet. Full of rollicking adventure but the dialogue lets the film down, indeed the gorillas seem to have the best lines. 6.5/10.
Never liked the original arcade game. 6.5 sounds about right. :)

Uwe is pissed the Vancouver eatery he owns did not get into Canada's Top 100 Restaurants list. Smells a conspiracy...
Boll on Facebook said:
Almost all the judges of the Top 100 list own restaurants. And what a surprise all their restaurants are in the list.
So the Top 100 is a bunch of buddies who support their businesses in creating a list where they are getting a lot of press with. And the newspapers just print that list every year and don’t tell the readers the absurd story how that list gets created.
Don’t get me wrong I think on the list are very good restaurants but that list has nothing to do with a real competition. The fact that BAUHAUS is not on the list and was also last year not on the list and is also not nominated for the Vancouver Restaurant Awards from the Vancouver Magazin is sad - but no surprise.
Then he rashly asks fans to hype his restaurant on Tripadvisor, despite claiming "BAUHAUS is since 1 year number 1 on tripadvisor in fine dinning."
To all my fans...do me a favor: go on tripadvisor, create an account and give us 5 star reviews for BAUHAUS RESTAURANT in vancouver. It will be really helping me. We stand in vancouver alone and basicly are very successfull only with tourist ..... and tripadvisor is the most important tool for us. it takes you 5 min.... just vote and write great german modern food...etc....
Typical Facebook responses...

"So you’re upset that the system is ‘rigged’ and your solution is to rig the system. Right"

"How does my being a "fan" obligate me to write a fake restaurant review?"

"So NOW you want a critic
1f609.png
"

Does he have any fans left?

I don't mind the dreamy, woozy Malick films of recent years too much, but The New World was screamingly tedious and precious, and I don't suppose you can describe a Boll movie in those terms.

I don't mind the dreamy, woozy Malick films of recent years too much, but The New World was screamingly tedious and precious, and I don't suppose you can describe a Boll movie in those terms.

Can we stop giving boll the attention he craves the no talent hack that he is.

Back