• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Vatican Seeking King David DNA To Create Messiah?

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Vatican digs illegal tunnel to 'exhume King David's DNA and bring Messiah back to life'

The Vatican has been digging a secret tunnel in Jerusalem in order to exhume King David's DNA and resurrect the Messiah, a rabbi has claimed.

The Regavim Movement, a group dedicated to the protection of Israel's national resources, filed a petition against the Jerusalem Municipality last week demanding they take action against the tunnel.

It's claimed there is a passage approximately 1,970 feet long and 5 feet wide under the Church of the Dormition on Mount Zion, on which construction was completed about 12 years ago.

The group also says the passage was constructed without permission and may have damaged archaeological artefacts during the unsupervised digging process.

But one spiritual leader is convinced the purpose of the tunnel is far more sinister than simple transportation.

iu

Rabbi Asor

Rabbi Daniel Asor of the Yanar Institute claims it was built to allow members of the Church of the Dormition to exhume the remains of King David (the King of Israel who killed the giant Goliath), who is believed to have been buried in Mt Zion.

Asor has also alleged that the church is acting on instructions from the Vatican, which he says has a plan to collect DNA samples from King David's bones.

iu

King David

The Vatican will then use his DNA to clone an entirely new human, who they will then attempt to fool the world into believing is the returned Messiah.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/vatican-digs-illegal-tunnel-exhume-23855934

In other news, Rabbi Asor claims that the Messiah will return on 4th October 2022, and that Covid vaccinations can "turn you gay".

:rolleyes:

maximus otter

Why does it have to be David's DNA? And why does it have to be a clone? It won't be the Messiah, so surely they could pick on any old person and simply announce that they were the Second Coming...?

I'd love to know how they could guarantee it was King David's DNA. After all, it's been a long time since he was buried, I bet nobody knows exactly where it was, and they could end up cloning Eli the shepherd rather than anybody royal...

Plus I'm willing to bet that the Catholic Church has VIEWS on cloning, so the likelihood of them undertaking illegal human experimentation is slim!
I think i read a book about an attempt to clone jesus once, 'the miracle strain' by Michael Cordy maybe.

Is the Messiah dead, I thought he rose again and went to heaven? But if he was alive, why did he go to heaven which is full of dead people? Or is there more than one Messiah?
Asking for a friend.

It's so nice to see a strain of total insanity not related to qanon. At least not yet. Wait until the primitive Christians in the US hear about this - the only reason they are such fanatics about supporting Israel is because they are waiting for the messiah. Why I don't know because the coming of the Messiah is an orthodox Jewish belief.

Last edited:
I keep saying I'm not really in to Star Trek, yet I keep knowing far more about it than I should...

Didn't the Klingons try something like this by cloning Kahless?

Gads.. I thought Ancient Aliens was cray cray but this Netflix series you are describing.. It is a Netflix series, Right?? :pop:

Why do they need King David's remains for this? If the purpose of the scam is to fool the world into believing the Messiah has returned (why exactly?) wouldn't any random long-haired, bearded light-skinned man be sufficient? Haven't enough wars been fought and people persecuted in the name of the first one? How would they convince the world he was the Messiah? They could hardly say "Look, his DNA shows God is one of his parents".

They'd have more luck finding DNA on the Turin shroud and cloning Jesus Jurassic Park-style, although Tyrannosaurus Rex Iudaeorum dealing with the money-changers in the temple would be worth seeing.

Back