• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Vlad Tepes: The Historical Dracula

do You think you could poshibly include an extract with the link?

Dracula’s Balls: Weapons of Hyper-Violence Used by Vlad III Discovered Under Bulgarian Fortress

Archaeologists excavating at the medieval Bulgarian ‘Zishtova Fortress’ have unearthed ‘stone cannonballs’ which are thought to have been used by Vlad III [Tepes], the historical inspiration for Bram Stokers fictional vampire, Dracula.

Zishtova Fortress was built in the 13th century on a hill-top in Svishtov, a town situated on the Danube River just south of the Romanian border. The fortress was used up to 1810, at which time Russian soldiers torched it during the Russo-Turkish War between 1806 and 1812.

According to the website Archaeology in Bulgaria , last month a team of archaeologists led by Nikolay Ovcharov from the National Institute and Museum of Archaeology in Sofzia, discovered mid-15th century cannonballs which coincide with the time when Vlad III, the Impaler , seized the Zishtova Fortress during the winter of 1461-1462, attempting to retake it from the OttomanTurks.

Continued:
https://www.ancient-origins.net/new...ugQvHEhReFx8hAcAdCsjq8DaZK_2AEWf6p0rXYaP5dJBE

Dracula’s Balls: Weapons of Hyper-Violence Used by Vlad III Discovered Under Bulgarian Fortress

Archaeologists excavating at the medieval Bulgarian ‘Zishtova Fortress’ have unearthed ‘stone cannonballs’ which are thought to have been used by Vlad III [Tepes], the historical inspiration for Bram Stokers fictional vampire, Dracula.

Zishtova Fortress was built in the 13th century on a hill-top in Svishtov, a town situated on the Danube River just south of the Romanian border. The fortress was used up to 1810, at which time Russian soldiers torched it during the Russo-Turkish War between 1806 and 1812.

According to the website Archaeology in Bulgaria , last month a team of archaeologists led by Nikolay Ovcharov from the National Institute and Museum of Archaeology in Sofzia, discovered mid-15th century cannonballs which coincide with the time when Vlad III, the Impaler , seized the Zishtova Fortress during the winter of 1461-1462, attempting to retake it from the OttomanTurks.

Continued:
https://www.ancient-origins.net/new...ugQvHEhReFx8hAcAdCsjq8DaZK_2AEWf6p0rXYaP5dJBE
Were they between his legs? First place I would have looked.

1656787169964.png

King Charles reveals he’s related to sinister figure from history

THE King has told actor Luke Evans how his bloodline shows he is related to Vlad Dracula.

The Hobbit star had just finished the 2014 film Dracula Untold when he first met His Majesty, who was then Prince of Wales.

“I remember the first time I spoke to Charles. I was super nervous.

“He came up to me and said, ‘What are you working on?’ and I said, ‘I’ve just finished a movie about Vlad, who turns into Dracula.’ And he went ‘Funnily enough, I’m related to Vlad Tepes.’

King Charles is a great grandson 16 times removed of Vlad III. He can trace his lineage through his great grandmother Queen Mary, wife of George V, to Vlad IV, the half-brother of the infamous ruler.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/6597188/king-charles-related-vlad-dracula/

maximus otter

King Charles reveals he’s related to sinister figure from history

THE King has told actor Luke Evans how his bloodline shows he is related to Vlad Dracula.

The Hobbit star had just finished the 2014 film Dracula Untold when he first met His Majesty, who was then Prince of Wales.

“I remember the first time I spoke to Charles. I was super nervous.

“He came up to me and said, ‘What are you working on?’ and I said, ‘I’ve just finished a movie about Vlad, who turns into Dracula.’ And he went ‘Funnily enough, I’m related to Vlad Tepes.’

King Charles is a great grandson 16 times removed of Vlad III. He can trace his lineage through his great grandmother Queen Mary, wife of George V, to Vlad IV, the half-brother of the infamous ruler.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/6597188/king-charles-related-vlad-dracula/

maximus otter

Camilla certainly looks like the Bride of Dracula!

Back