• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Voices From The Cosmos

Fahrenheit 451

Smoke on the Water
As SETI still tries hard to tune into Radio Alien, an author and remote viewer, Angela T Smith Ph.D. has made telepathic contact with a variety of alien species.

http://www.arkcode.com/photo4_74.html

What if telepathy really was the way to communicate? It seems more likely (to me) than bigger and better versions of transistor radios.

To me it falls into the weird basket with contactees and other ufo channeling type stuff.
First ..we have no scientific evidence to believe that 'telepathy' is even a real thing....unless someone knows of an actual published scientific study I'm not aware of. Secondly we have no reason to think that aliens (assuming they are even out there...) would necessarily contact us that way.
This sounds more like 'occult' ideology than anything related to actual space aliens and science. It reminds me of when Crowley allegedly contacted LAM who some think was an 'alien'...or the numerous 'alien channelers' over the years.

To me it falls into the weird basket with contactees and other ufo channeling type stuff.
First ..we have no scientific evidence to believe that 'telepathy' is even a real thing....unless someone knows of an actual published scientific study I'm not aware of. Secondly we have no reason to think that aliens (assuming they are even out there...) would necessarily contact us that way.
This sounds more like 'occult' ideology than anything related to actual space aliens and science. It reminds me of when Crowley allegedly contacted LAM who some think was an 'alien'...or the numerous 'alien channelers' over the years.
I

The various interviews are fascinating - and most of the alien species are significantly different in outlook. Obtaining the book is essential to a deeper understanding - but I imagine few will.

I

The various interviews are fascinating - and most of the alien species are significantly different in outlook. Obtaining the book is essential to a deeper understanding - but I imagine few will.
It might be fun to read...but imho the idea borders on the absurd. I still believe something like that type of 'contact' fits neatly into the occult (or even psychological issues) and not actual contact with an alien race.

I am not ruling out that the telepathic communication with aliens happened.
Others have claimed it too, and I have yet to see proof either way.

But her above claims might be useful publicity for Angela T Smith's Remote Viewing/Life Coaching business, and help to get her on the lecture circuit?

http://mindwiseconsulting.com/

I think she is quite modest - I'd be much more worried about the likes of Tom DeLong - it looks to me like he must be perfect at self promotion, always with an exciting secret to dangle before his audience. A very media savvy amateur, who Security Agencies could manipulate with ease.

I think she is quite modest - I'd be much more worried about the likes of Tom DeLong - it looks to me like he must be perfect at self promotion, always with an exciting secret to dangle before his audience. A very media savvy amateur, who Security Agencies could manipulate with ease.

Why would they bother?

Because a former pop star, with a telly programme, would be a great vehicle for getting your own dis-information to a large audience.

About what? and who cares? There is so much information overload that using some past it celeb to help lull the masses into some belief about aliens or the lack of aliens is a pretty rubbish strategy from the "security agencies". They have bigger fish to fry.

Who is he going to convince? A bunch of people who were emos 15 years ago? How much of the population do they make up? Blink had one hit and even that wasn't very good.

Who cares indeed. I think this also applied in the past (60's, 70's, and 80's) when supposedly ufo agents were creating 'disinfo' to confuse the ufologists and 'believers'. IMO by doing this they were creating more interest than if they had simply ignored the issue and it would have probably had less public awareness.

Perhaps second only to the survival of our own eco-system (which we are doing our best to destroy for the short term benefit of a few billionaires) - I would have thought our relationship to a Universe teeming with life is of huge significance.

At the very least we might stop killing each other because "my God's better than your God". Which would cheese off the elite who thrive on war.

When I read many of the responses here, I always picture ants denying humans - because they never met one personally.

Last edited:
Perhaps second only to the survival of our own eco-system (which we are doing our best to destroy for the short term benefit of a few billionaires) - I would have thought our relationship to a Universe teeming with life is of huge significance.

At the very least we might stop killing each other because "my God's better than your God". Which would cheese off the elite who thrive on war.

When I read many of the responses here, I always picture ants denying humans - because they never met one personally.

Because we didn't agree with your thoughts that minor celebs are being used by the security services to brainwash us?

Because we didn't agree with your thoughts that minor celebs are being used by the security services to brainwash us?

I think that disinformation exists - particularly in this field - and that a celebrity (minor or not) with a tv series is a very good vehicle to reach many people. Influencing society to suit your own agenda happens all the time.

I think that disinformation exists - particularly in this field - and that a celebrity (minor or not) with a tv series is a very good vehicle to reach many people. Influencing society to suit your own agenda happens all the time.

Not really. You can get a lot more exposure on Twitter or Instagram than you can on a tv show that hardly anyone will watch.

Not really. You can get a lot more exposure on Twitter or Instagram than you can on a tv show that hardly anyone will watch.

As a comparison, audience figures in the USA for Ancient Aliens are about 1.3 million (an episode), world wide I imagine that could easily double. Add repeats and its a significant number of people to reach.

Let's say conservatively, around 3 million people. I doubt many tweets reach that audience and with a short word count allowed, convey the message as effectively.

Some people may readily shout out CGI or Chinese Lanterns and think the case is closed, but that's not true for most.

Both Reg Presley and Shaun Ryder have helmed TV shows about UFOs.

Bez on the other hand apparently thinks aliens are time travelling humans from the future using 'exotic matter'.

If we are going to look like the greys, I think we should just end it now.
But seriously....how long would it take to end up evolving into 'greys'....or something like that? Is that even scientifically possible?
Is evolution still in play...for the most part? What do the experts in genetic/evolutionary science say?

No to mention that, time travel isn't possible.
;)

Well the message from the contact with other aliens is fairly clear, humans are seen as primitive - killing each other and their planet - unlikely to be invited to join any Space Confederation, anytime soon.

The Greys are of many types (apparently) and a Grey/Human hybrid programme very real. The prevailing supposition being that most (not all) abductions / cattle mutilations take place in USA, allowed in exchange for advanced military technology.

But don't you think the "Greys are of many types" thanks to the imaginations of every single person who has claimed to experience them being different? You could just as easily put it down to dreaming differently about a similar concept.

Well the message from the contact with other aliens is fairly clear, humans are seen as primitive - killing each other and their planet - unlikely to be invited to join any Space Confederation, anytime soon.

The Greys are of many types (apparently) and a Grey/Human hybrid programme very real. The prevailing supposition being that most (not all) abductions / cattle mutilations take place in USA, allowed in exchange for advanced military technology.

IMHO anyone who puts any credence to 'messages' from aliens...especially channeled ones, and anyone who actually states as a fact that there is an alien grey human breeding program or that cattle mutes are connected needs to rethink their own position on 'aliens'.
;)

Well according to Voices from the Cosmos there are many types of Grey - just as there are many Humanoid types too. Not the least the Nordic type, who work with Greys. Reptilians too - who show less interest in us (or sympathy/empathy).

Across the Universe there are as many types of Alien as there are grains of sand on the beach (apparently).

We use the internet, rather than jumping in a car to go speak to someone everytime. So why do we consider jumping in a space ship essential to communication? Telepathy sounds to me very sensible and realistic.

Last edited:

We use the internet, rather than jumping in a car to go speak to someone everytime. So why do we consider jumping in a space ship essential to communication? Telepathy sounds to me very sensible and realistic.

Indeed - and there is another way of looking at this. Forget the channelers and so on. What if UFO sightings and Close Encounters and `abductions` and so on are themselves the human brain's interaction with mental projections sent from afar - psychic attempts to make contact - and then understood within the parameters of our own culture?

This hypothesis is developed here:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=260325

Indeed - and there is another way of looking at this. Forget the channelers and so on. What if UFO sightings and Close Encounters and `abductions` and so on are themselves the human brain's interaction with mental projections sent from afar - psychic attempts to make contact - and then understood within the parameters of our own culture?

This hypothesis is developed here:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=260325

It's an interesting site - well worth exploring - I think some alien interactions could well be projections of some sort. The lifeforms (or ships) of a type beyond our understanding.

Back