Wacko Jacko

It seems like the mian Michael jackosn thread has disappeared so here is a new one. This allegation occasionally raises its ugly head (excuse the pun) - it always seemed like he settled out of court to avoid this coming up in evidence:

PRIVATES DETECTIVE SHOCK FOR JACKO

Feb 19 2005

Star has striped manhood, abuse trial will be told

By Anthony Harwood

JURORS at Michael Jackson's trial will be told the pop megastar's manhood looks 'like a barber's pole'.

Private investigator Ernie Rizzo yesterday said the star's latest alleged victim could provide damning evidence about Jackson's unusually marked penis.

Rizzo was hired by the family of Jordan Chandler, who accused Jackson of molestation in 1993.

He claims he saw police photos of a naked Jackson taken more than 10 years ago. And he said distinctive brown rings were visible around the star's penis as the singer bleached his body twice a week.

Legal experts claim the distinctive 'two tone' markings on Jackson's manhood could play a key role in the prosecution's case.

Rizzo claimed: 'It looks like a barber's pole - that is exactly what it looks like.

'The first kid and all the other kids who have seen his penis know there are brown circles around it.'

Rizzo dismissed claims Jackson, 46, suffered the skin-whitening disease vitiligo.

He said the singer lightened his skin chemically - and Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe got him the bleach when she worked for a dermatologist.

Meanwhile, grand jury testimony leaked on the internet this week claims Jackson pretended to have sex with a child mannequin he kept inside his bedroom.

During secret testimony last year, accuser Gavin Arvizo told jurors that the troubled singer giggled as he lay on top of the naked dummy.

Arvizo's younger brother, Star, is said to have told a psychologist that the mannequin resembled an eight-year-old girl.

Jackson also allegedly wrote numerous letters to 14-year-old cancer victim Gavin - all signed from 'Daddy'.

The details from the high- profile case are described in top-secret transcripts from a grand jury hearing held in California last March and April.

Gavin told jurors: 'We had a doll and we were looking at it and it was shaped in a funny way.

'Michael grabbed it and acted like he was having sex with it.'

Jackson spokeswoman Raymone Bain dismissed claims that the singer's team leaked the documents hoping for a mistrial.

The star denies four counts of molesting a 13-year-old boy, attempted molestation and conspiracy to abduct, false imprisonment and extortion.

Jury selection was halted this week when Jackson suffered flu but will resume on Tuesday.
Source

Blimey:

Fri 25 Feb 2005

2:46pm (UK)

Dead Patient's Family to Sue Jackson and Hospital

By Victoria Ward, PA, in New York

The family of a woman who died after being moved out of a trauma room to accommodate the ailing Michael Jackson plans to sue both the hospital and the star, it emerged today.

Manuela Gomez Ruiz, 74, was transferred out of the main trauma room at the Marian Medical Centre in Santa Maria, California, when Jackson was rushed in suffering from “flu-like symptoms” last week.

Her family claims she was taken off a machine ventilator and her breathing was instead assisted manually by a handpump.

Mrs Ruiz was being treated after having a heart attack but suffered two more that day before she died.

Her daughter-in-law, Anna Ruiz, told ABC News she saw Jackson come into the emergency unit.

“He walked in,” she said. “When I saw him, he was walking unassisted.”

Mrs Ruiz’s daughter Maria Elena Ortiz was also in the hospital and objected when her mother was moved.

“Why does she have to be moved if he’s coming in for a stomach flu?” she said.

“I said, ’My mother just had a heart attack and I think it’s more critical than a stomach flu’. They didn’t say anything.”

The family claims the chaos caused by Jackson’s arrival distracted staff. They said equipment had to be crammed into the smaller room and they were limited to two visitors at a time.

Those visitors could not then leave because the hospital restricted movement in the corridors when Jackson arrived, the family claims.

Relatives allege that the hospital’s policy “needs to be changed” if a patient with flu can take precedence over someone with a heart attack. They have hired a lawyer to sue the hospital and the star.

Jackson’s publicist Raymone Bain issued a statement saying: “Michael Jackson sends his condolences to the family of the deceased.

“However, it is outrageous that Michael Jackson’s name would be invoked into a situation of which he had no authority or control. It appears that ABC is deliberate in its attempt to circumvent Michael Jackson from receiving a fair trial.”

Jury selection in Jackson’s child molestation trial was delayed while the singer recovered from the flu. Opening arguments are scheduled to begin in the Santa Maria court on Monday.
Source

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Lawyer: Mister Jackson, do you have brown rings around your penis?

Jackson: Do I have to answer that, Your Honour?

Judge: We need to know how old they were.

Jackson: You gonna saw it in half and count 'em?

:shock:

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Jackson trial to offer a rare glimpse of bizarre, controversial lifestyle

Posted on : 2005-02-28| Author : Roland Waite

The trial has begun and it will offer a rare glimpse into Michael Jackson's bizarre and often controversial lifestyle and his lawyers have promised to call as witnesses some of the most famous people in America, including basketball star Kobe Bryant, "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno and actress Elizabeth Taylor.

The start of what promises to be a long and bitter court fight, prosecutors are expected to contend that Jackson is a serial abuser of young boys, while defense lawyers will tell jurors that the 46-year-old pop star was framed by the money-hungry mother of his young accuser.

But observers believe that the credibility of a 15-year-old boy and his family will be a key element in Monday’s trial.

The prosecution's story depicts a poor family whose stricken son wanted to meet one of his idols. The child's wish was granted, but the prosecution claims it turned into a nightmare of sexual abuse and imprisonment at Jackson's fairy tale home in the coastal mountains 170 miles north of Los Angeles.

The defense narrative casts Jackson as the target of a money-hungry mother who coached her son to spin stories when it looked like their celebrity benefactor would cut them off. The defense will present evidence that the mother has sued others with claims of abuse.

The entertainer is charged with molesting a then13-year-old boy at his Neverland Valley Ranch. He is also accused of plying the boy with wine disguised in soda cans in order to seduce him and conspiring to commit child abduction, extortion and false imprisonment.

Jackson, however, has pleaded innocent. If convicted of all 10 charges, he faces nearly two decades in prison.

A jury of eight women and four men, including one woman whose sister was raped at the age of 12 and another whose grandson is a registered sex offender, was selected to render a judgment against Jackson. Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville will preside over the trial.
Source

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Austrians thrown by Jackson medal

It is surely not the first time Michael Jackson's attire has raised eyebrows.

This time it is the citizens of Vienna confused by the pop star's outfit for one of his court appearances this week.

Mr Jackson was seen wearing the Golden Medal of Honour for Services to Vienna, despite having committed no conspicuous feat for the Austrian capital.

A spokeswoman for the city told the BBC News website Mr Jackson was not entitled to wear the medal, but said: "We don't think we'll ask for it back."

Petra Rama explained that although the singer was not awarded the honour, there was no punishment for people wearing one they have bought second-hand.

"We think he probably got it in a shop selling old honours," she said.

Foreign insignia

Ms Rama said the town hall had had "hundreds of calls" from Austrian citizens wanting to know if Vienna really had given the award to Mr Jackson, who is on trial in the US on child abuse charges.

But Mr Jackson's age - 46 - would rule him ineligible for the medal, which is awarded only to those over 50.

Several times recently Mr Jackson has appeared at court in blazers festooned with foreign insignia to which he has no apparent connection.

In February he was adorned with the emblem of Britain's Royal Warwickshire Regiment, which was phased out in 1963.

He has also been spotted in a UK Royal Corps of Transport badge.

Two weeks ago, the Serbian Order of the White Eagle was reportedly dangling round his neck - back to front.

------------------
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/w ... 316051.stm

Published: 2005/03/03 18:27:17 GMT

© BBC MMV

A

Anonymous

Badges? I ain't interested in no stinkin' badges! It's the story of the life sized model of a boy scout, 'in full uniform', amongst his possessions, at the Neverland Ranch, that I find significant. :lol:

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
AndroMan said:
Badges? I ain't interested in no stinkin' badges! It's the story of the life sized model of a boy scout, 'in full uniform', amongst his possessions, at the Neverland Ranch, that I find significant. :lol:
Like this?:

Bizarre world of Jackson revealed

By Louise Male

THE bizarre world of Michael Jackson was unveiled to the jury in his child abuse trial.

A video shot by police showed a bedroom crammed with five young boy mannequins, three life-size dolls and an oil painting of the singer with Jesus at the Last Supper in the child's fantasyland packed with toys.

The court where Jackson, 46, faces a child-sex abuse trial sat in silence as the 12-minute film was shown on a huge screen.

The star looked uncomfortable as the bizarre secrets of his Neverland ranch home were displayed.

A two-floor interconnected bedroom suite was shown, cluttered with toys, photos of children and life-size models of Superman, Batman and Star Wars figures.

There were also signed photos of child star Shirley Temple, and by his bath, two photos of actress pal Liz Taylor.

His suite – reached through a keypad entry to restrict access — is where teenager Gavin Arvizo now 15, claims Jackson molested him at 13.
Unseen

The video shown to the court in Santa Maria, California, was filmed when Neverland was raided by police after child abuse allegations were made against the star.

At the same time a video filmed by an ex-employee of Jackson was released through a Los Angeles news agency. The video — not watched by the jury — shows previously unseen shots of a beige bed with a troll and Peter Pan cushions, a secret closet and stairs lined with dolls in Victorian-style dresses.

It was from these stairs that the teen's brother, then 12, is alleged to have witnessed him being molested on the bed by Jackson at least twice.

The police video began with a view through the entrance door of Jackson's child's paradise at the ranch near Los Olivos, California. In the hallway were huge white marble statues and a mannequin of a boy about six standing next to a life-size model of Daffy Duck.

From the hallway leading to Jackson's room there was another room with a boy mannequin, aged about eight.

The video then showed a wardrobe filled with rows of black trousers, military style jackets and boxes of shoes.

Nearby stairs lead towards the bedroom area, with a wooden safety gate at the top.

Beside Jackson's bed was a wooden baby's cot.

The room featured a projection screen on the wall opposite the bed, TV, DVD, videos and sound system.

Framed pictures of young girls and boys adorned the walls along with one of Jackson holding a baby.

A sitting area with a piano and more mannequins was shown before the video moved into what detectives called the "doll" room — with hundreds of examples, and a boy scout mannequin.

The trial continues.

--------------------------------
04 March 2005
Source

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
The star looked uncomfortable as the bizarre secrets of his Neverland ranch home were displayed.
:lol:

No, that response to Jackson's discomfort is inappropriate.

It's more like :rofl: but even that doesn't do it justice.

Renigirl

Devoted Cultist
Since this seems to be the trial thread, I'll post this here. I hadn't read much about the accuser's family, nor did I know why Leno, et. al. had been subpoenaed.

Jackson’s accuser briefly lived a life of luxury, celebrity hobnobbing
By LINDA DEUTSCH
AP Special Correspondent

SANTA MARIA, Calif. — They rode in chauffeured limousines, were whisked across the country in private jets and were treated to spas at luxury resorts. Along the way, the poor family with the cancer-stricken son circulated within a constellation of celebrities — Chris Tucker, George Lopez, Kobe Bryant among them.

But of all the stars, Michael Jackson was the brightest, and seemingly the most generous.

“We were broken and Michael fixed us,” the mother of the family said on a video shown in court last week at Jackson’s child molestation trial.

During the first week of a trial that is expected to last months, the prosecution described Jackson as a sexual predator who molested the boy when he was 13 and held his family against their will. Jackson’s lawyer called him the victim of a celebrity-obsessed family seeking money.

“Michael Jackson continually attracts people who want to profit,” defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. said in his opening statement.

What emerged from the trial’s early stages was a portrait of a family from the wrong side of the tracks who managed to infiltrate the rarified air of Hollywood celebritydom.

The mother, who had show business ambitions for her children, took them to classes at The Laugh Factory, a popular comedy club on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip. When her son, then 10, was stricken with cancer, she appealed to people she met there for help.

Mesereau said Fritz Coleman, a popular local TV weathercaster, organized a fund-raiser for the boy and Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada asked the boy if there were any celebrities he wanted to meet. He named Tucker, Adam Sandler and Jackson.

Mesereau said the boy’s mother also approached other celebrities, including Lopez, actor Jim Carrey, “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno and boxer Mike Tyson. Leno went to police, telling them “something was wrong” and that he suspected the family was “looking for a mark,” according to Mesereau.

Some of the celebrities the family approached responded generously, according to testimony and defense statements. Comic Louise Palanker reportedly gave the family $20,000. Tucker took the boy and his family by private plane to an Oakland Raiders football game and a relative’s wedding, and sometimes let the sister sleep at his fiancee’s home. Bryant, the Los Angeles Lakers star, visited him and posed for a picture.

And in August 2000, Jackson called. The two talked about the boy’s illness and Jackson invited him to his Neverland Ranch.

“I got really excited,” the boy said. “I was going to see Michael Jackson.”

A limousine arrived at the family’s modest apartment and took the boy to Jackson’s estate.

“I thought 'Dang, this is cool,’ ” he recalled. “We got there and it was so beautiful and music was playing.”

His mother, father and siblings also went to Neverland. Jackson invited them all to dinner and showed them the wonders of his private amusement park with its rides and zoo.

According to testimony, the boy and his brother slept in Jackson’s room that first night, they on the bed, Jackson on the floor. Later, the star gave the family an SUV to use for the boy’s trips to the doctor.

“God worked through Michael to help us,” the accuser’s mother said in the video played for the jury. “When we saw no hope, Michael said there was hope.”

The mother, who is Hispanic, also spoke of the family’s experiences with rejection and discrimination.

“We weren’t the right Zip code, the right race. All the doors closed on us and Michael said 'My doors are open.’ ”

The prosecution claims the video was staged by Jackson’s employees and the family was told what to say.

The family did not see Jackson again for many months, according to testimony, and in the interim the mother separated from her husband, claiming abuse.

In 2002 they were summoned to Neverland to participate in a documentary on Jackson’s life being made by British TV personality Martin Bashir. They stayed at Neverland for weeks at a time, according to the sister, with the mother occupying a guest cottage, the boys and girl in guest rooms.

In early February 2003, the mother told her daughter they were going to Miami for a press conference with Jackson. But in Florida, where they were put up in a luxury resort and treated to spa treatments, they were told not to watch the Bashir documentary when it was broadcast.

A period of frenetic activity ensued — a private plane ride back to Neverland, a middle-of-the-night departure by the family for their home in a chauffeured Rolls-Royce, a trip to another luxury resort where the family spent more than $3,000 on clothing and spa treatments and were told they were going to Brazil.

There was a trip to Los Angeles in the dead of night to make a “rebuttal” video extolling Jackson’s generosity. And, the prosecution said, there were threats that the family would be harmed if they did not cooperate.
Then, abruptly, it was over. They were returned to a grandmother’s home and never visited Jackson again.

Within weeks of their final visit, the family contacted two lawyers, one of whom had arranged a $20 million settlement for another boy who made sexual claims against Jackson in 1993. The boy was sent to see a psychologist who reported that he might have been molested.
Web version here.http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/people/11067506.htm (Free registration required)

A

Anonymous

I think it's a goddamn witch hunt. Remember, this is the country wherein a woman's nipple causes a major scandal. I get yelled at for being a 'faggot' almost everytime I leave the house. Because I have long hair? I dunno. I thought the beard would throw them off. Seriously, this country is becoming more rightist every month. 'Monoculture' as the lefties say is no longer a nuisance, it is a directive. And my 'hysteria' regarding racist stuff is the only honest reaction I can give. In 20 years, I hope the nazists haven't won popular opinion, though I bet they will.

'Weirdos' will be the first targets.

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Renigirl: Good find - it certainly adds another angle to the whole thing. Jackson's weird behaviour (and wealth) clearly leaves him wide open to people cashing in but I suppose at the core is the question of if he acted inappropriately with the children. However, if he was I am curious to know if the parents knew? It all reminds me of an epsidoe of Law and Order from a month or so back (although that was probably inspired by the earlier Jackson case so......).

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I believe MJ to be guilty because he has freely admitted to sleeping alone in the same room as these children at night. It is improper and indecent for this to happen except in exceptional circumstances.

For example, a father and young son might share a room on holiday or in an emergency. A man who is not related to a child and who has no such reason appears to be acting from suspicious motives.

Another example where a man can decently sleep in the same room as a child is when the child is ill, especially in hospital, and a male relative spends the night in a chair beside the bed. Here, however, the situation is acceptable as the child is chaperoned by hospital staff.

I have worked for Social Services and schools so I know what is safe and what is dangerous for men to do around children. The men know too, and of course the parents also. The ones who don't are the kids.

I've heard an attempted defence of MJ on the grounds that he didn't know any better as he has a childlike innocence. No defence, unless he is hoping to plead insanity, which he isn't.

Another is that he was mistreated as a child so, again, doesn't know how to behave. Yeah. :lol:

I think he'll get off though.

Rubyait

Justified & Ancient
I think he'll get off though.
Yeah i have a feeling you maybe right.Its a shame if he is (even though i completely understand that anyone who is guilty of such a crime should be sevearly punished) as he is a musical legend.Either way i feel he will always be remembered for this trial regardless of the outcome.

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
On the other hand, the fact that he's famous could work against him - apparently the Californian judiciary came in for a LOT of flak for failing to effectively prosecute O J Simpson, and a a result are taking "star" cases far more seriously.
escargot said:
I've heard an attempted defence of MJ on the grounds that he didn't know any better as he has a childlike innocence. No defence, unless he is hoping to plead insanity, which he isn't.
I must admit, I get the impression they're going to see how the trial goes, and if it gets just too damning he'll cop for an insanity plea. No, he probably isn't insane, but look at the evidence and the fact that everyone's been saying he's bonkers for years. Not saying for one minute he's propogated this image as an insurance policy or anything...

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
escargot: But you can't be convicted for staying the night alone in a room with a child can you? I'm not a parent but I know pletny of people who are nervous about what they can/should do around children but sometimes circumstances dictate its necessary (although Jackson was clearly engineering things to give him access to children which is deeply suspicious in itself)

I'm leaning towards the fact that he was so filthy rich that no one felt they could actually tell him his behaviour was crazy and liable to get him into serious trouble. Somehow I don't think being rich is a defence either.

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Just thought this was ironic:

Mon 7 Mar 2005

3:27pm (UK)

Jacko Impersonator Faces Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

By Victoria Ward, PA, in New York

A Michael Jackson impersonator is being sued for sexual harassment, it emerged today.

As Jackson stands trial accused of child molestation, his alter ego, actor Flex Alexander, is facing claims for damages in excess of £1.1 million (2.25 million dollars).

Alexander won critical acclaim for his role as Jackson in the television movie Man In The Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story, first screened on VH1 last year.

He is being sued for sexual harassment by an actress who claims her contract was terminated when she “refused to engage in a sexual relationship”, according to legal papers obtained by the Celebrity Justice website.

She claims Alexander “tried to kiss her”, “criticised her boyfriend” and “expressed his jealousy” on the set of US sitcom One On One.

The suit also claims he “shared inappropriate conversations” with her about his “porn addiction”.

Alexander is married to actress and singer Shanice Wilson, who shot to fame with her single I Love Your Smile.
Source

Perhaps it is like that outbreak of Tigger misbehaviour? There is some kind of sharing of affinity with people - like a shaman dressing like an animal before the hunt? OK perhaps not........

Dingo667

I'm strange but true.
See I don't like MJ, not even his music and what I'm gonna say is not in order to take his side...BUT...
...this man has lived in coockoo land since he was born and all social skills are just lost on that man.
I believe that he has done some "fiddling" etc but he's done it as a 12 year old, not a grown man.
I think he believes himself to be amongst peers rather than a man amongst children.
If two 12 year olds would look at porn, nobody would care but because MJ is so much older, they call him a paedophile.
In my opinion he doesn't need prison, he needs to be taught about the real world and how to act his age, preferably in an institution. Also [even though this is bad enough], I understand he never actually "raped" a boy. He is also not sexually interested in very young children but only kids "his age" [mental age that is]. That man needs a lot of work done to his mind, he's a loonie by upbringing but I don't think he is what I would call a full blown paedophile as we understand them. Ignorant, naive, unskilled, living in a bubble, idiot may be more appropriate.
Bye bye Michael... :twisted:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Yup, it's not illegal to spend the night in a ROOM with a boy, if that's all that happens, and if it's for a good reason, e.g. the house has burned down and you and your son are being put up on a friend's sofa.

But we all know men shouldn't share beds with children, of either sex.
A man who does this is up to no good.

Bullseye

Abominable Snowman
Emperor said:
I'm leaning towards the fact that he was so filthy rich that no one felt they could actually tell him his behaviour was crazy and liable to get him into serious trouble.
Yep, with you on that one Emps,but deep down he "knows".

Shame he has'nt taken his pc to be mended,like a certain Mr G Glitter !

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Have we had tea yet? :confused:

Of COURSE Jacko knows it's wrong. He's a man of 46 with at least normal intelligence.

It's no excuse to say that he is 'childlike'. This is not a defence in law.
Could anyone get off, say, a speeding or burglary charge by saying they were too childlike to understand what they were doing? They'd be laughed out of court.

Besides which, a person of sound mind (which Jacko is still claiming to be for now) has the responsibility to acquaint themselves with the basic principles of the law. A reasonable person knows that sexual contact with children is wrong.

Besides which, those children were in his care. Under his roof, he had an obligation to keep them safe.

Timble2

Imaginary Person
I have a bad feeling that this case is going to get hopelessly tangled and the truth, whatever it is, become completely lost.

Jackson witness admits oath lie
The 14-year-old boy who told a court he saw Michael Jackson sexually molesting his older brother has admitted that he once lied under oath in court.
Star Arvizo made the admission - about a separate case - as Mr Jackson's lawyers cross-examimed him on the seventh day of the trial in California.

Lawyers also probed inconsistencies in evidence given to the court on Monday.

During a half-day session on Tuesday, Star Arvizo was quizzed about a previous lawsuit his family brought against retail chain JC Penney.

Star admitted he had lied under oath in that case, when he claimed his parents never fought and that his father never hit him.

The defence team is seeking to portray Janet Arvizo - the mother of Mr Jackson's alleged victim Gavin Arvizo - as someone who encouraged her children to lie in order to bring false allegations.

Mr Jackson's lawyers also questioned Star Arvizo about an electronic alarm they say is fitted in the corridor approaching the singer's bedroom - where Star Arvizo alleges he walked in on the incidents.

The boy admitted the electronic bell sounded both times but said it was not heard by either his brother or Michael Jackson.

Mr Jackson's lawyer Tom Mesereau asserted that Star Arvizo's version of events had changed several times.

The boy denied changing his story but said on numerous occasions that he could not remember what he had previously said.

On Monday, he alleged he saw the singer fondle his brother while they stayed at the Neverland ranch.

He also accused Mr Jackson of giving the brothers alcohol and showing them pornography.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/e ... 330323.stm

Published: 2005/03/08 21:39:36 GMT

© BBC MMV

A

Anonymous

A man who is reported to look uncomfortable as a video shows life-size mannequins of children in his home would not appear to be someone who is as innocent as he would have us believe.

The Prosecution's opening argument tried to contain the statement that Jackson's finances are in ruin and he's almost bankrupt; therefore negating the argument that the family are after money. The whole reason they are in a criminal court is because he hasn't got enough money to pay this lot off. The Defence objected and it was sustained.

I'm wondering how Jay Leno and Liz Taylor will recover if Jackson is found guilty? Will they continue defending him?

The Defence argued that the woman was only after money, and yet the Prosecution did not object. I thought that was rather remiss.

The Defence have also argued that the children asked to sleep with Jackson. The argument being that they can't have disliked it if they agreed to it. Which rather misses the point that a 13 year old boy agreeing to sleep with a 46 year old man does not get the man off the hook.

Personally, I can't stand Jackson. His behaviour is consistent with the allegations, and anyway, he admitted to sleeping with children, saying it was the most normal, sweetest thing in the world. If he hasn't actually laid so much as a finger on a child, I confess I would be surprised, but equally, I'd suggest that that doesn't alter whether abuse took place. Watching a naked child can constitue abuse. You don't have to touch them. Look at the people convincted of having child porn pictures on their computers. They needn't have actually touched anyone.

It seems that the Prosecution must be fairly certain. After all, they can't have taken a self-confessed perjurer's claim seriously without something to back it up.

Plus the fact that, just because someone lies once, doesn't mean they lie all the time.

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Ker ching

The air is filled with the sound of people cashing in:

Ex Debbie's ring on eBay

MICHAEL Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe is flogging her wedding ring on eBay.

Debbie, 43, is believed to want £1million for the huge diamond and platinum sparkler.

But last night the top bid in the internet auction was just £37,000.

In her eBay ad, Debbie says: “This is the only wedding ring purchased by the King of Pop, given to Debbie Rowe on their wedding day, November 15th, 1996, in Sydney, Australia.”

The ex-nurse is selling the ring because she is short of cash.

Jacko stopped her £500,000-a-year alimony after she launched a bid to take custody of their two kids, Prince Michael, nine, and Paris, seven.
Source

A

Anonymous

I may have been ridiculously drunk in my previous post (for which I should apologize, perhaps) but I remain convinced that this is yet another instance of abject greed clothed in soothingly Victorian garb.

A man cannot even sleep in the same bed as a boy?? I admit that Jackson is extremely strange, but that is not a crime. It's classic: permit nothing/sexualize everything. Classic Victorian (and that whimpering ape Freud raises his diseased phallus in triumph) bull-hockey.

elffriend

Abominable Snowman
I actually think Jackson is innocent. The only crime he has committed is leaving himself open to the greedy parents of the alleged vicitim. He is a very strange man but perhaps too trusting of other people and their motives.

I have been the victim of too many liars to believe everything I hear as gospel truth. :(