Wacko Jacko

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Mark Lester gave Jackson a sperm sample but was later told that he had destroyed it. From the interview I saw, Lester clearly believes tha he is the biological father of one of the children, but his official line is that although it is possible he never considers the matter and it wouldn't be important even if true: Michael raised the children and so he is the father.

He considers that they had a friendship--albeit a lopsided one--and came across as very loyal to him. No qualms about his own family being around him and no evidence of wrongdoing that he saw.

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient
Mark Lester gave Jackson a sperm sample but was later told that he had destroyed it. From the interview I saw, Lester clearly believes tha he is the biological father of one of the children, but his official line is that although it is possible he never considers the matter and it wouldn't be important even if true: Michael raised the children and so he is the father.

He considers that they had a friendship--albeit a lopsided one--and came across as very loyal to him. No qualms about his own family being around him and no evidence of wrongdoing that he saw.
Exactly. Lester was her biological father, but Jackson was the father she knew who brought her up. Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be a convenient and explicit antonym for biological father in the English language. Stepfather is close, but doesn't quite work in this case.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be a convenient and explicit antonym for biological father in the English language. Stepfather is close, but doesn't quite work in this case.
I've got a mate who was adopted, he talks about his 'dad' and his 'biological dad'. The man who raised him gets precedence in this particular case.

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient
I've got a mate who was adopted, he talks about his 'dad' and his 'biological dad'. The man who raised him gets precedence in this particular case.
Which is how it should be.
But I bet your mate more closely resembles his biological father, just as Paris Jackson more closely resembles Mark Lester and those baby bunnies on YouTube adopted by a mother cat, haven't turned into kittens.

Victory

Ephemeral Spectre
Kids.jpg

These are Michael Jackson's children.

L to R: Blanket, Paris and Michael Jr aka "Prince".

To me, the only one who looks as if he might have Michael as a biological father is Blanket.

The identity of Blanket's mother has not been made public, though the Daily Mirror claim it was a Mexican nurse called Helena.

She might be this woman?

mujj.jpg

The mother of Paris and Michael Jr. is Debbie Rowe.

Photo of Debbie Rowe

DR.jpg

Last edited:

Xanatic*

Justified & Ancient
Mixed race can throw up some odd results at times. Though I rather doubt that is the case here.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
View attachment 15678

These are Michael Jackson's children.

L to R: Blanket, Paris and Michael Jr aka "Prince".

To me, the only one who looks as if he might have Michael as a biological father is Blanket.

The identity of Blanket's mother has not been made public, though the Daily Mirror claim it was a Mexican nurse called Helena.

She might be this woman?

View attachment 15681

The mother of Paris and Michael Jr. is Debbie Rowe.

Photo of Debbie Rowe

View attachment 15679
Paris definitely looks like Debbie Rowe.
Yeah, Blanket may have some MJ DNA, but it's not that certain.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
This should be interesting.

An interview scheduled ten hours from the time of posting. The YouTuber and Jackson defender linked to previously by me interviews Taj and Brandi Jackson live.

DEBUNKING NEVERLAND (video not yet available):

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
New and odd twist.

Leaving Neverland has been screened in South Korea.

This is relevant because, unlike most first-world countries, Korean law protects the dead from defamation and surviving relatives can sue.

And Taj Jackson is game, apparently.

AgProv

Master of Uncertainty and Doubt
I could post here, but is there a related thread somewhere about the Jimmy Savile business? Can't find it anywhere...