• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

WandaVision *Spoilers*

MorningAngel

Justified & Ancient
I thought it needed some proper discussion without spoiling it for anyone by accident.

What are peoples thoughts on the Bee Keeper that was very odd?

What’s with the helicopter? It’s Iron Man colours and that was important as it was the only colour.

Who is doing this to her? Is that what the radio asked? Do we recognise the voice?

Is Vision alive?

Is she controllthis or is someone else? I think maybe she is, that’s why it’s somewhere that seems safe with Vision.

Baby? Will it look like daddy even though he’s not organic?

Thoughts?

It seems we have, according to rumours, multiple versions of Peter Parker in the next Spider-man movie (Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are apparently returning), and the next Doctor Strange movie is called the Multiverse of Madness. Whether the Avengers have dashed the timeline to splinters with their time travelling or not, a possibility that's been warned against in Doctor Strange and Endgame, it looks as though the future of the MCU is going to be even weirder than usual. They should have just left the universe with half of all life gone. It's been much easier getting around during lockdowns, for example. But then, I didn't lose anyone from the Snap, so I suppose I can't comment.

Anyway, this could be an alternative Vision, even an alternative Wanda. How much of anything that happened a towards the end of Infinity War couldn't have happened after the Thanos from 2014 leaves that time and loses the big battle? So, somewhere out there, in the multiverse, the must be Asgardians who were never killed off by Thanos, Avengers who never had to deal with the big battle at the end of Infinity War.

Side note: when Cap took the Space Stone to return it in the past, how did they recreate the tesseract around it? That doesn't look like the kind of thing you just do with polyresin.

It seems we have, according to rumours, multiple versions of Peter Parker in the next Spider-man movie (Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are apparently returning), and the next Doctor Strange movie is called the Multiverse of Madness. Whether the Avengers have dashed the timeline to splinters with their time travelling or not, a possibility that's been warned against in Doctor Strange and Endgame, it looks as though the future of the MCU is going to be even weirder than usual. They should have just left the universe with half of all life gone. It's been much easier getting around during lockdowns, for example. But then, I didn't lose anyone from the Snap, so I suppose I can't comment.

Anyway, this could be an alternative Vision, even an alternative Wanda. How much of anything that happened a towards the end of Infinity War couldn't have happened after the Thanos from 2014 leaves that time and loses the big battle? So, somewhere out there, in the multiverse, the must be Asgardians who were never killed off by Thanos, Avengers who never had to deal with the big battle at the end of Infinity War.

Side note: when Cap took the Space Stone to return it in the past, how did they recreate the tesseract around it? That doesn't look like the kind of thing you just do with polyresin.

Its been a while. I’m trying to remember how they got around Loki legging it with the Tesseract.

I’m really looking forward to Loki’s series.

Its been a while. I’m trying to remember how they got around Loki legging it with the Tesseract.

I’m really looking forward to Loki’s series.
They went further back in time to get the tesseract again. As long as it's returned there, Loki can make off with it again in the Avengers. That still leaves them with a universe where Loki wasn't incarcerated on Asgard, and the tesseract wasn't placed in the Asgard vault, and all the things that progressed from there didn't happen.

But as banner said, you can't change the present by changing the past, so these are now alternative universes presumably. So I assume the Loki from the new series will be the one who scarpered with the tesseract, which, I suppose, could be one of the stones capable of sorting this multiverse mess out.

Not a spoiler, but is it true the show is recorded in front of a studio audience? I thought they were using canned laughter.

Wanda is one of the most powerful people in the universe, her abilities are directly powered by an Infinity Stone, and her only limit was essentially her ability to imagine things into being. Her powers are directly able to hold off Thanos in the movies, as long as she believes she can do it.

Only now, her love Vision has been murdered, and that has driven her insane. She still has the power to imagine anything into being... plus the grief driven insanity.

Her mind cant accept Vision's death, so her powers have created a fantasy world where he's not dead, except she still knows on some level Vision is dead.

But someone appears to be holding her there, and someone else appears to be trying to bring her back. So where do they fit in?

But someone appears to be holding her there, and someone else appears to be trying to bring her back. So where do they fit in?
Well, that's assuming I am correct of course.

Maybe she's getting brain treatment in Wakanda like they did to fix Winter Soldier's mental conditioning.

I know it's got "spoilers" in the title I just thought people may have just used them. Ho Hum that's kinda spoiled things for me.

I know it's got "spoilers" in the title I just thought people may have just used them. Ho Hum that's kinda spoiled things for me.

Well, we're only two episodes in, so maybe "Speculation" would be more accurate than "Spoilers".

The title sequences are almost the best thing about this show, they're fab. Anyway, more intrigue this week, some characters know more than they're letting on. But if this is a big Truman Show conspiracy, it runs the risk of being a bit daft.

Also: very aptly titled Monkees song at the end?

Wow, they really lost interest in that mystery element, didn't they? Dropped it like a hot potato. This week's was basically Agents of SHIELD.

So it is her controlling it. Still who wouldn’t want to bring a dead loved one back from the dead and live happily ever after in an imaginary world? I really don’t know where they go from here. She does seem to have kidnapped a load of people into the bargain.

So it is her controlling it. Still who wouldn’t want to bring a dead loved one back from the dead and live happily ever after in an imaginary world? I really don’t know where they go from here. She does seem to have kidnapped a load of people into the bargain.

I'm waiting for next week's to introduce a supervillain so she can have a massive fight with them, as per every other Marvel movie/show.

Here's today's trailer for the rest of the season (we're halfway through):

I dunno, the mystery's gone out of it and I liked the mystery. Maybe Kathryn Hahn will have a massive fight with Elizabeth Olsen.

Here's today's trailer for the rest of the season (we're halfway through):

I dunno, the mystery's gone out of it and I liked the mystery. Maybe Kathryn Hahn will have a massive fight with Elizabeth Olsen.
I’m going to have to bite the bullet and pay as my free trial finishes on the 6th. :eek:

I’m going to have to bite the bullet and pay as my free trial finishes on the 6th. :eek:

Hope it's worth it! I use a friend's password, and he hasn't told me if he's been enjoying WV, so if he hasn't I'll have to wave it goodbye...

Hope it's worth it! I use a friend's password, and he hasn't told me if he's been enjoying WV, so if he hasn't I'll have to wave it goodbye...

I want to see the Loki series so I do need to keep my subscription.

I want to see the Loki series so I do need to keep my subscription.

I was never a fan of Loki in the films, but I'll wait for the reviews to see if I need to do some virtual arm twisting (or just pay for it myself - the horror!).

Just been reading that Elizabeth Olsen has said there's a big surprise on the way, where someone unexpected shows up. Here's hoping for Basil Brush.

Oh well, it wasn't Basil Brush, it was some bloke from the X-Men movies. Must admit I had to look him up after I'd finished watching. They got the 1980s US family sitcom vibe perfectly, though - it wasn't funny.

Halloween episode! Liked the cinema showing The Parent Trap (twins) and The Incredibles (superheroes). I'm rewarming (is that a word?) to this now, especially when Wanda went all unfair funfair at the end. Truth hurts, Wanda!

I’m not convinced that this is all Wanda’s doing now. Herb’s comment to her ”is this not what you want, can we change something?” got me thinking that other things are at play and that maybe Wanda is being used somehow.

Read online that some are expecting Reed Richards (Fantastic 4) to show up. They were right about Quicksilver, so...

She turned it into a literal circus. What about Darcy what’s going to happen to her? Is Vision doomed when it’s all over? Where did Capt take the mind stone back to? Do we think her ‘brother’ has been sent by someone else to see what’s going on?

I really wish you could binge it.

Back