• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

WandaVision *Spoilers*

The N went a bit weird or the E it’s bit of a stretch.
6F3BD152-5B91-48AA-9927-3EE85CB7364E.jpeg

I've gotta be honest, I checked it out last night and couldn't make it midway past the first episode. Mayhap it's because I grew up on Dick Van Dyke and Bewitched reruns on Nick-At-Nite, but yeah, just couldn't deal with it.

Does it get better?

I've gotta be honest, I checked it out last night and couldn't make it midway past the first episode. Mayhap it's because I grew up on Dick Van Dyke and Bewitched reruns on Nick-At-Nite, but yeah, just couldn't deal with it.

Does it get better?

I thought that was the good bit, to be honest!

WandaVision sounds like an intriguing idea and the sort of thing I'd really be interested in (gave up on the MCU due to the bland homogeneity), however, what I've read and gleaned from a friend that's watching it made it sound like more of the same despite format changes.

WandaVision sounds like an intriguing idea and the sort of thing I'd really be interested in (gave up on the MCU due to the bland homogeneity), however, what I've read and gleaned from a friend that's watching it made it sound like more of the same despite format changes.

I'm enjoying it, but you should know by now Marvel is ALL about the fan service, and if anyone else likes it, it's a bonus.

Liked Agnes theme tune! The music has been great all over this series.

Yes - I was looking around the net last night for an explanation. Who was that guy?
Wanda’s brother, or the version of him that turned up. It was a bit quick but an article I’ve just read said it was him.

Wanda’s brother, or the version of him that turned up. It was a bit quick but an article I’ve just read said it was him.

Ah, OK, thanks! I thought I'd missed the big cameo thanks my ignorance! Still not 100% sure of the significance, though.

I was a little slow to understand WandaVision because I am not familiar with the Marvel Universe characters, but was explained to me by my grandkids

I am really like it now, and I read on line WandaVision is a tremendous, gigantic hit with viewers.

I was a little slow to understand WandaVision because I am not familiar with the Marvel Universe characters, but was explained to me by my grandkids

I am really like it now, and I read on line WandaVision is a tremendous, gigantic hit with viewers.

I also read Disney+ went offline for a while on Thursday night because all the subscribers tried to watch WandaVision at the same time!

I also read Disney+ went offline for a while on Thursday night because all the subscribers tried to watch WandaVision at the same time!

It wouldn’t let me download it I had to stream it. Did anyone else have any problems?

Yes, but who is she in league with?

I was thinking Loki perhaps? He has the ability to look like anyone. I wondered if he was pretending to be Piotr.

The Internet seems to think it’s Mephisto though. And they were right about Agnes.

There’s also rumours that Dr Strange may be the big surprise guest that was mentioned by Lizzie Olsen a few weeks ago.

Did everyone catch the scene at the end of the credits of episode 8 ?

Yes, white emulsion Vision! Nobody ever dies in comics.

Bit of a treading water episode, as great as Kathryn Hahn is, it was a little frustrating to see her used as Basil Exposition. But I guess they're setting up for the grand finale.

Very bad show: depicting the Salem "Witches" as actual witches with Satanic powers. Those women were innocent victims of murderous scapegoating by an extreme society, not fancy schmancy laser beam throwers.

Did everyone catch the scene at the end of the credits of episode 8 ?

Apparently white Vision has precedent in the comics. Body rebuilt by SWORD but missing personality. In the comics white Vision merges with a Vision from another universe, regaining his colour and personality.

Apparently white Vision has precedent in the comics. Body rebuilt by SWORD but missing personality. In the comics white Vision merges with a Vision from another universe, regaining his colour and personality.
It would be nice if they followed the comics, merging the newly rebuilt Vision with Wanda's creation. I never felt we got much of Vision before he was killed off in Infinity War. I had thought he was being underused because he was so overpowered, but then they introduced Captain Marvel, plus Wanda is no slouch in the superpowers department. Also, it would be nice to see Wanda get the life with Vision she's been denied; poor girl seems to have had a rough time of it from the beginning.

I was thinking Loki perhaps? He has the ability to look like anyone. I wondered if he was pretending to be Piotr.

The Internet seems to think it’s Mephisto though. And they were right about Agnes.

There’s also rumours that Dr Strange may be the big surprise guest that was mentioned by Lizzie Olsen a few weeks ago.
The Internet nerds seem to favour Mephisto, Nightmare, Chthon, or some combination of all or some of these. I'm far more excited by the magical direction in which the MCU is heading than I am with the multiverses we've been promised. Anyway, I've very much enjoyed Wandavision.

It would be nice if they followed the comics, merging the newly rebuilt Vision with Wanda's creation. I never felt we got much of Vision before he was killed off in Infinity War. I had thought he was being underused because he was so overpowered, but then they introduced Captain Marvel, plus Wanda is no slouch in the superpowers department. Also, it would be nice to see Wanda get the life with Vision she's been denied; poor girl seems to have had a rough time of it from the beginning.
Yes it seems likely. I hope so.

Didn’t they say Wanda stole Vision? The little liars. Do you think he was trying to get Wanda to bring back vision when he showed her. ‘You’re the only person who can bring him back online’.

Does Wanda’s power come from the same stone as Vision had? Is that how she’s managed to recreate him?

I thought the episode was quite helpful for those of us not up on all of Wanda’s back story.

Yes it seems likely. I hope so.

Didn’t they say Wanda stole Vision? The little liars. Do you think he was trying to get Wanda to bring back vision when he showed her. ‘You’re the only person who can bring him back online’.

Does Wanda’s power come from the same stone as Vision had? Is that how she’s managed to recreate him?

I thought the episode was quite helpful for those of us not up on all of Wanda’s back story.
I think they were definitely trying to use Wanda to bring Vision back online, and yes, their powers seem to come from the same stone.

Well, you know, they let us know Captain Marvel was on the way in a mid-credits sequence, so they have form.
But they got us used to there not being any for most of the series. We could have got out of the habit of looking.

Back