• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Wanted: Fortean Times Back Issues

michael Hudson

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone have a collection for sale as I have recently lost my collection due to water damage and looking to replace thanks Michael.PS Can arrange collection via fedex or you need do is box up.

Does anyone have a collection for sale as I have recently lost my collection due to water damage and looking to replace thanks Michael.PS Can arrange collection via fedex or you need do is box up.

where are you? :) not an address but a country would be helpful :)

I sent you a PM a while ago if you're around & still looking..

Hi Michael,
I have every issue from 58-371 (bar the odd gap which I can confirm later)as good condition duplicates if you are still looking.
I currently have about 40 listed on eBay but will gladly do a deal for any that you need at a much better price.

Where are you based, Michael? If you're anywhere near Glasgow I can point you in the direction of a not-for-profit shop with literally hundreds of FT back issues for sale right now.

@Kryptonite please can you point it out to me too? :)

NHC Music- it's in the Gorbals, St Lukes Terrace. Just behind the Citizens Theatre, a few minutes walk from the Nautical College and the Central Mosque. Lots of very interesting stuff besides the FTs.

They sell second hand books, music etc to help find their music venue at the back of the building, and accept donations if anyone wants to declutter!

I think they have a Facebook page with more info (I'm at work right now so can't check it, sorry. Work PC blocks all social media).

This is a fantastic lead! I know just where it must be - I'm at Central Mosque quite often and also the nautical college. They;'ve called it something fancy now with "Maritime" in it :D

Its a short street with shops and businesses built into railway arches- if you're around that area, you'll probably have passed it. I didn't know it was there til I walked past on my way to work recently- got a nice book of Buddhist scriptures and the fantastic Rough Guide to Unexplained Phenomena for a couple of ££ each.

Let me know how you get on if you pop in! :)

will do :)

Mind you... it's southside. I may need to take a friend to ride shotgun!

Firmly Northside, she said, tongue in cheek. I'm sure I can get a day pass!

the nautical college.
I went there for a while in the mid-90s.

Fond memories, but all of them are of spending tea-breaks and lunchtimes standing on the wee jetty in the river with a guy I knew from school and chatting about complete rubbish.

I went there for a while in the mid-90s.

Fond memories, but all of them are of spending tea-breaks and lunchtimes standing on the wee jetty in the river with a guy I knew from school and chatting about complete rubbish.

I've always envied those people. :bdown:

Back