• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Demons In Seattle: Keith Linder's Home(s) (Bothell WA)

macqdor

Junior Acolyte
http://q13fox.com/2016/02/15/bothel...rapsychologists-have-proven-it-resident-says/

A team from the Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology just released their report that says the disturbances and noises in Keith Linder's home may be from Irish settlers. "We came here, we listened to Keith's story. We talked to a priest. That priest told us something quite phenomenal, that there was evidence, or he believed, Keith's home was built on settlements of people who had passed away and they could still be here," Mera said.

If I'm being honest, I clicked on your link because I misread it as a haunted 'Brothel' .. interesting stuff though so thanks for sharing it Macqdor ..

Attachments

• wall_poltergeist.jpg
    wall_poltergeist.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 51
Although I can't see the feet, my first reaction to the picture above was that the image is in the shape of an ironing board.

Like so many stories of it's type, the evidence is always just out of reach like the end of a rainbow.

This is some other meaning of the word "proven" I'm not familiar with.

Actually this being my case. My case in that its my house. I opened it up for UK and US investigators. The UK team (Steve Mera) and Don Philips. Steve Mera has investigated over 6,000 Intelligent Hauntings i.e. Poltergeist infestations. Don Philips 30 yrs in the paranormal field. Both men spent a week them and the organization they belong to (SEP) Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm305/macqdor/Stafford Way/On_Location_zpspwkkisyh.jpg

Both men and myself go into detail about the case
http://jimharold.com/washington-state-haunting-paranormal-podcast-417/

The picture above was captured a LIVE person. The house being under 24/7 video and cam surveillance with the hopes of capturing activity.

No ironing board was near this room at the time. We would have gladly debunked it if it had been.

Attachments

• FLIR_BED4.jpg
    FLIR_BED4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 35
am enjoying this macqdor! please continue to post and fill us in :clap:

Like so many stories of it's type, the evidence is always just out of reach like the end of a rainbow.

This is some other meaning of the word "proven" I'm not familiar with.

As a child and on a cheap stay in Brean, Somerset, I was acutely aware of our poverty as the other children seemed to be able to have everything they wanted. Consequently; I wasn't able to mix with them much.
Walking on my own, on the road, but near the sand-dunes, it began to gently rain. Suddenly, a rainbow formed; not as one would expect, that is; not in full view but, seemed to arch over me. The end of the rainbow, I could see, was just ahead of me. I, naturally, walked towards it, hoping to stand amid its light. As I approached, the rainbow moved further from me until I could go no further, due to a high wire fence. The rainbows end lay just on the other side, which was most annoying. It rested upon a sandy, grassy mound. Suddenly, an unattached 'voice' spoke to me and told me that great wealth lay beneath. It told me that the wealth was mine, if I wanted it. You can imagine my frustration at not being able to reach it. I searched for a way through and came upon a sign that said; 'KEEP - OUT!... ELECTRICITY.'
I stopped and thought; 'Is the 'voice' trying to help me?' 'Or, trying to hurt me?' Not being sure, I returned to our chalet where I pondered over what to do? After thinking matters over for some time, another possibility came to mind. 'Maybe, the voice was trying to tell me where my future best lay?' That is; when I was old enough, I should train to be an electrician? As two of the options seemed positive; I decided that the 'voice' was of good intent and meant me well.
Maybe, I should have taken the third option, as I remain poverty stricken to this day.
Or, maybe I should have returned at a later date; that is, when older and with a bucket and spade?
Maybe, treasure lay beneath that mound? My depression prevents me from caring, much.

I've seen a lot while living in this house. I've heard a lot. I've come home to discover strange things have occurred in my absence. I've read a lot in my studying of the mechanics of ghosts, poltergeists and demons. if you belong to this channel you know I've captured a lot over the years. This by far is the most profound video I've ever shared. To our knowledge several things are unique in this Universe. Signatures no doubt are one of them. MAXIMIZE YOUR SCREEN when watching this video. Its real. The events here began Oct 2014 and have reached a new chapter of weird come March 2016

I've seen a lot while living in this house. I've heard a lot. I've come home to discover strange things have occurred in my absence. I've read a lot in my studying of the mechanics of ghosts, poltergeists and demons. if you belong to this channel you know I've captured a lot over the years. This by far is the most profound video I've ever shared. To our knowledge several things are unique in this Universe. Signatures no doubt are one of them. MAXIMIZE YOUR SCREEN when watching this video. Its real. The events here began Oct 2014 and have reached a new chapter of weird come March 2016

(back story).

Looks like a burglar hit the place, looking for expensive wines.

Poltergeist activity always resembles home vandalism because Poltergeist by all accounts are nosy and destructive ghosts.

Poltergeist activity always resembles home vandalism because Poltergeist by all accounts are nosy and destructive ghosts.
Nosy or noisy?

I'm sorry, but could you give a clue as to what we are looking for, i see a very dark screen, and hear a lot of people talking

My apologies. I had the notes and description on the YouTube portion below the video. Here it is pasted.

Date: April 2nd 2016
:23 "Yeah"
:52, :53 something blows on the mic and at
:54 EVP voice is heard . Unable to make it out though.
at 1:32 something says "Yeah"
Then another EVP starts off with words I cant recognize but you here the words"....I didn't fall" ??? begins at 1:47 ends at 1:53.

ME AND HOUSE OCCUPANTS ARE DOWN STAIRS. Something's says something at :41 but I cant make it out. Sounds like word no"NO"

The best one of all is the "I didn't fall"

Best with headsets on. These things love to whisper.

I just wish I could make out what it was building up to before it said that.

Last edited:
Why the burned Bible picture? Please explain, thanks.

Thank you. I believe i heard 'I didnt fall' then a few seconds after 'Why'

Hi Mythopoeika

The picture you might be referencing is the damage the Poltergeist did to my office wall. Summer of 2014. Its the reason why several paranormal teams including UK's Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology led by Steve Mere ventured to my house twice. These EVP's are EVP's I caught during last weeks investigation by them. Both men came to my house last week and bought with them Nick Kyle the President of Scotland's SSPR.

the summation right now (report to follow) in the coming weeks is this house is occupied by several spirits. Between 5 and 11 at any given moment. With a potential Poltergeist lay dormant from time to time.

The investigation continues.

These below were captured on Zoom H2 Device.

ZOOM0004 2:49 On Box Link / 2:13 On Audacity "We're are you" https://app.box.com/s/x628dlmnazbr77hu55sfror4y7gvo4n0
hallway / stafford way bothell Apr-16

ZOOM0004 9:58 On Box Link / 9:13 on Audacity "they're here" https://app.box.com/s/x628dlmnazbr77hu55sfror4y7gvo4n0
hallway /

ZOOM0004 27:03 On Box Link / 26:17 to 26:19 on Audacity ………..STOP ???? (sort of count down or something) https://app.box.com/s/x628dlmnazbr77hu55sfror4y7gvo4n0
KITCHEN

ZOOM0004 47:23 On Box Link / 46:40 on Audacity …"I'm a…….Mirror" https://app.box.com/s/x628dlmnazbr77hu55sfror4y7gvo4n0
KITCHEN

[JESUS CRIED] captured on EVP

EVP 2:08
There's what looks like a rifle mike on the table shown not long after the 2:08 time, you can also hear the commentator say "What are you doing?" earlier in the video that suggest to me there was someone else there while this was being filmed ... I heard a woman's voice whisper "Jesus Christ" at the 2:08 mark (you can also see a woman's body at 0:45) , that was more than likely said by his living companion IMO .. he could have also burned the book himself .. or it's a genuine paranormal event ..

Hello Swifty

Thanks for viewing and thanks for the response. I can assure you there is no mic on the table. I'm not alone in the room. My GF is present. But the voice is not hers. I can understand how you and others might think this event is fake or hoaxed, but trust me that is not the case. This video is almost two years old (near abouts). The EVP in question was recently discovered about being re-looked at. Several teams have investigated my house which includes the Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology(UK) Steve Mera and Don Philips. Their conclusion is the house is active with an Intelligent haunting-Poltergeist (land locked phenomenon). One of the take away from this case have been the multitude of EVP's both by them and others.

Since there departure I have been reviewing my footages, my captures and discovering similar EVP phenomena not yet discovered. Examples are below:

"Find Me"

"hey"

and

Hello Swifty

Thanks for viewing and thanks for the response. I can assure you there is no mic on the table. I'm not alone in the room. My GF is present. But the voice is not hers. I can understand how you and others might think this event is fake or hoaxed, but trust me that is not the case. This video is almost two years old (near abouts). The EVP in question was recently discovered about being re-looked at. Several teams have investigated my house which includes the Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology(UK) Steve Mera and Don Philips. Their conclusion is the house is active with an Intelligent haunting-Poltergeist (land locked phenomenon). One of the take away from this case have been the multitude of EVP's both by them and others.

Since there departure I have been reviewing my footages, my captures and discovering similar EVP phenomena not yet discovered. Examples are below:

"Find Me"

"hey"

and

Hello maqdor

Thanks also for responding to my post, I didn't realise that the source footage was from yourself so I hope I haven't offended you.

That footage, taken at face value with no fakery or misinterpretation, is very strange in that case. I've got to go to work now but I'll definitely look forward to watching your other videos tonight.

No offense taken. I'm sharing evidence compiled by me and teams (ventured to my house) over the past 4 years. So i understand.

But yes I'm the house occupant. In a position to share.

Thanks

I heard "Jesus Christ" with the "t" almost silent.

. 9:52 "for what" is heard and at 14:40 "I Am" are the two distinct voices captured.

Exorcist - EVP's caught during house exorcism

House Exorcism as performed by Fr Roy of the Episcopal Church. July 11th 1pm 2015. As listed on the Demons In Seattle Ghost Adventures show. Keith and Tina. Keith specifically have always sought the attention and help of local clergy. With ample preparation and viewing of all Keith's 2012-2015 evidence. The house exorcism was finally performed. Approval was given by both Keith and house owner as originally sought and stated. The night before the exorcism some activity was present. The all too familiar thumbs, heavy foot steps, wall taps and ceiling ping noises. Noises often linked to both Demon or Poltergeist Activity. This video is one of three that covered the Exorcism. Apologies for the hiss background noise, couldn't be helped. As I am not an investigator but simply an house occupant. It must be noted that this video is almost a year old and for the first time is being analyzed for EVP and with good measure and it seems the video s loaded with it. The majority of the EVP'S discovered are being discovered by listeners and subscribers. Its quite possible you might find one. If so please share it here. Thank you

Keith L
(former) House Occupant

• :14, :36, :37 the word "Yeah"
  • 6:16 EVP sounds, 6:27 EVP sounds, voice sounds female
  • 30:44 "They Lie" "Do you think they lie"
  • 1:24:19 "Yuck" is heard
  • 5:57 "Yeah he could" ***
  • 6:27 "Yeah"
  • 30:44
  • 31:11 "I feel sick"
  • At 1:26:07 unclear talk to 1:26:09 "come"

The people in the house are myself, Fr. Roy, his wife and my two best friends. Only 4 people present. If you listen to the video carefully you learn each persons voice. Laura (black/white dress) is Italian with heavy Italian accent. Her husband Ian is from Trinidad with a deep accent as well. You will hear Fr. Roys voice throughout and his wife's voice as she backs him up during the service. The EVP voices don't match any person in the room and are identical to the other EVP'S captured on other videos (within the house).

Back