• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Wedding Day Ghost

Looks like the Mother in Law wasn't happy. :D

Seriously though - can we get a bit more background info?

First thought was simulacra for the face, but it seems like there is actually someone there.

It's one of those almost too good to be true images, would like to be able to see the original photo to rule out P-Shop.

Best bet, somebody actually there leaping through the bush - ergo, a hoax. But then you would think it would have emerged by now if that was the plan.

Very odd. Quite a disturbing image given the menace in the figures face, although the elongated left arm I think is just caused by a bush simulacra for the hand..

Incidentally, check the link for 'Creepy Wedding Photo' on the bottom of the original link - WTF!? It is clearly just a kid stood behind the father. If that is what passes as creepy these days!

escargot1 said:
McAvennie_ said:
My initial thought was Photoshop.

You mean... Photoshop is HAUNTED? :shock:

It's an old abandoned shop, everything is covered in dust, spiders lurk in every nook and cranny...

My thoughts (if it isn't Potatoshop):

They hung something like a picnic blanket on the tree or a piece of clothing. Maybe to dry. The face is simulacra.

It's a jokey photo set up by the people in it. People have always used photos to muck about with.

Back