• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Business-Proposition Emails

The job's probably sending out spam...

Strange, I wanted to put one like that on here yesterday. Keep getting a lot of these because I was job hunting online. For what it's worth, here is my job offer and all I have to do is "accept" the job. When I first got one, I wrote back that I don't just give out my details but would like a direct phone number to check out their 'company', knowing fully well they wouldn't write back. I get these regularly and they go straight to the spam folder.

Hello.
I am Mary McCammon from Prime Institutional Group.
We require UK representative for customer service/administrative job.
No special knowledge in computer/it required! No relocation from UK
required, you will operate from your current location.
Job schedule is mostly in the morning or in the afternoon, 2-3 hours a day.
Prime Institutional Group operates in Netherlands and develops web-products
(databases, C++ applications, mysql) for customers from the UK. Our
clients have to pay with bank payments due to the contracts. We do not
have representative office in the UK. So, we cannot accept payments by bank transfer inside the country.

Job duties are: to receive invoice payments from our UK customers, 3 times a week, process it and resend to our main office.
You are paid 5 percent commission from each payment + 3500 GBP base salary a month + all travel fees, bank charges and taxes.
You can use your own bank account for this job, or open new one. It doesn't matter for us and is for your convenience.
We don't ask any secure details and never ask any money to start job, we are serious company and the job is 100 percent legal.
You are paid commission instantly 3 times a week and based salary at the end of every month.
No relocation required, you can do the job in your area.
Please, confirm if you accept the job, I will send you further details and application form.
Send confirmation in format:
I, “name”, accept this job, “date”. :roll:
Thanks
Mary McCammon
Prime Institutional Group

Heres one I just received. Addressed to my correct name. Good grammar & syntax not essential!

Sent: 08 February 2011 15:08:30
To: [email protected]

Helloxxxxxx. Firm is seeking for industrious representative in Ireland/UK.
No experience necessary - free training possible. Big income potential.
Company will prepare application form if you are ready to work.
Requirements:
* Must have a notebook with unlimited email access.
* Must have personal bank account.
* Needs good organizational skills.
* Candidates must be honest and business oriented.
Working only some hours per day. You can easily connect our work with your
primary work. Any living in the Ireland/UK can become our manager.
Thank you for your attention.

Shall we just send 'em this thread?

BBC NEWS

Report e-mail scams, National Fraud Authority urges

Millions of Britons who receive scam letters and e-mails are now being urged to forward them on just the once - to the National Fraud Authority.

The agency has launched a new operation to track down the fraudsters behind the multi-million pound industry in scam mail, but needs public input.

It wants people to forward e-mails to [email protected] for analysis.

Chief executive Dr Bernard Herdan said doing so would give "unprecedented" information about criminal activity.

"Both in terms of collecting lots of fraudulent e-mails and letters, and getting those e-mails sent to our website that we can send on to the police, that has not been possible before.

"It's really important that we do that in order to collect that data, deter the criminals and educate the public," he said.

The e-mails received by Action Fraud will be forwarded to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau run by the City of London Police for collation and analysis.

Last year, more than 3,000 people reported being scammed but police believe many more are too embarrassed to admit they fell for them.

Mass marketing scams makes up a quarter of all reported fraud but accounts for 90% of losses, with the average victim who reports a fraud losing £27,000.

One victim, named only as Peggy, said she lost thousands of pounds after responding to requests for small amounts of money.

"They are so cleverly written, that you think oh this is my salvation. I just sent my money off and fingers crossed and I hoped that something would materialise but of course it never does," she said.

She said she now receives about 100 letters every week - telling her she might have won anything from a car to £2m.

Rosalind Wright, from the Fraud Advisory Panel, said the fraudsters are "very experienced" and "very good psychologists".

"They know exactly how to get into your confidence. That's exactly what they are - confidence tricksters - and they can fool anybody," she said.

And some advice here from the Beeb

Received an email scam?

* Do not click on any links
* Do not reply to the e-mail or contact the senders
* If you have clicked on a link in the e-mail, do not supply any information on the website that may open
* Do not open any attachments
* Visit the Action Fraud website

So I guess Rushfan62 and I could compare notes and work out where the email came from, it's obviously from a site we both use....
I have quite a limited set of sites i visit so this may not be as strange an idea as it seems.

New twist that turned up in my junk box earlier

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.Edward John(FBI SPECIAL AGENT)Chief Information Officer:Zalmai AzmiFEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.Email:washington.fieldic.fbi.govFBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET READ CAREFULLY,

We the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant security Agencies here in the United states of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN), as regards to your lotto winning payment award which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly by the government of Nigeria.It might interest you to know that we have taken our time in screening through this lotto winning payment notification as stipulated on our protocol of operation,and have finally confirmed that your lotto award payment is 100% genuine and legal with due process of law, and it is as well free from all illegal activities,which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.Having said all this, we will further advise, that you should go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank payment officials as FBI will be monitor!

ing all their services accordingly

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. EILEEN DOYLE from OHIO and another person named as Mr.ALLEN BUCHALTER who reside in NEW JERSEY as well has already contacted them and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claims, claiming to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued at about US$10,000,000.00 (Ten million united states dollars), but the Central Bank officials did the wise thing by insisting on hearing from you personally before they go ahead on wiring your fund to the Bank information which was forwarded to them by the above mentioned names, the main reason,the federal bureau of investigation were contacted by the CBN is to assist them on making some investigation regards to this issue. They further informed FBI that we should inform our citizens, who must have been informed of this lotto winnings payment awarded to them from the government officeto be very careful prior to these irregularities so that they don't fall victim to scam.

The FBI are instructing you personally, that if you were already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) only with the below information accordingly and make your claims immediately : MAKE SURE YOU CALL MR.SAM BANK FOR CLEARIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING.

(etc, etc; it goes on for ages after that...)

Guess we were all wrong about it being a scam; it must be real if the FBI says so, right?

:roll:

Fluttermoth said:
The FBI are instructing you personally, that if you were already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) only with the below information accordingly and make your claims immediately

I also got an email recently telling me that the Central Bank of Nigeria had tracked some of my lost money and wanting my details. They also insisted that I only speak with them and to be aware of other scoundrels pretending to be the "real" CBN.

Sounds like there's a bit of infighting between the various Central Banks of Nigeria

Rather bizarre spam I got today, I think some kind of health tourism thing for dentistry but combining it with a holiday at, erm, dracula castle:

dentaldrac.jpg

Trips to Draculas Castle?

Maybe the aesthetic dentistry means sharpened canines.

Another seminar organised by the semi-literate. It is appropriately targeted though.

Dear Sir/Madam,

It gives me a great pleasure to invite you to the forth coming international

seminar which the American Institute for Human Right (AIHR) is excited to

be hosting in September 14th to 16th 2011 first Phase at Elm Croft Manor New York

City USA, And then from September 19th to 22nd 2011, Second phase at Lagasca Madrid

Spain.

The theme of the forth coming seminar is; Racism and Human Right.

Delegates who are interested in making a paper presentation are advice to make

a summary presentation on the above subject.

With this regard, I hereby request you to kindly extend your cooperation by

giving wide publicity to the aforesaid workshop by sharing this invitation among

your staff, members or relatives for their active participation in the workshop.

Note: the (AIHR) will be providing all delegates with to and fro Air ticket and

also visa's guidance for the seminar purpose. Looking forward for your

cooperation and support for the success of the workshop.

Registration is open now!

Contact the organizing secretary Mrs Grace J. Nicholas for more information.

Email: [email protected].

See you in the Seminar.

Regards

Miss Olivia Ethan

[email protected]

American Institute for Human Right (AIHR)

Just the one Human Right, then? Any clues to which one they chose to advocate?

ramonmercado said:
gncxx said:

The Right to bash grammar nazis?

Heh. Seems a bit odd they'd get that bit wrong, though.

gncxx said:
ramonmercado said:
gncxx said:

The Right to bash grammar nazis?

Heh. Seems a bit odd they'd get that bit wrong, though.

Yes indeed these scammers are really letting themselves down..I mean if they can't spell the imporatant subject right...

Screenshot2011-07-28at221558.png

...it don't bode well for the rest of the scam!

I don't even have an account with that bank!

One of my spare email accounts has been contacted by the FBI (obviously their Nigerian Branch)... :roll:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To SaturdayOffice Hours Monday to Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,
Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $850,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck Jonathan to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.

Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card? ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2014.

Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account. Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days.

Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expire in next three weeks you will only need to pay $135 instead of $420 saving you $285

So if you pay before the three weeks 2011 you save $285 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $135.00 nothing more! Nothing less!

And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.
Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $135.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $420 but because UPS have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $135 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $850,000.00 you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery officer John Will with the information below, Email: [email protected].
Telephone: +234-7043607660

You are advised to contact him with the informations as stated below:
Your full Name..
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Donna Story
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with John Will of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.
No one would be unkind enough to reply giving a mildy rude name and the address and phone number of one of those dodgy "Buy Your Gold Companies" that keep shoving leaflets through the door.

Just received something that I had to share.

ABOUT YOUR MONEY
UNITED NATIONS <[email protected]>
To:
The United Nations and representative of staffs have had several meetings and have concluded that scam victims, foreign contractors that have not received their contract sum due to various international laws etc. should be compensated with the sum of $500,000 U.S.D (Five hundred thousand United State Dollars Only). You have received this email because we found your email address in our list. Send the below information to Mr.GODWIN EMEFIELY of Zenith Bank for your immediate payment

(1)YOUR FULL NAME:-..
(2)YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUM(s):-..
(3)YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION:-..
(4)YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:-..
(5)YOUR GENDER:-..
(6)YOUR AGE:-..

SEND ALL THE ABOVE TO Mr.GODWIN EMEFIELY at his email address: [email protected].

Inform us when you have been paid your money.
Making the world a better place.
Mr. Ban Ki Moon
(U.N Secretary General)

Looks like they are going uo in the world. Or is there some some small chance that this could be genuine????? :roll:

Romance is business !

Romance scams online hit hundreds of thousands of victims
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-romance-scams-online-hundreds-thousands.html
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-rom ... sands.html
September 27th, 2011 in Other Sciences / Social Sciences

New online research led by the University of Leicester reveals that over 200,000 people living in Britain may have fallen victim to online romance scams – far more than had been previously estimated. The study is believed to be the first formal academic analysis to measure the scale of this growing problem.

In the 'online romance scam' criminals set up fake identities using stolen photographs (often of models or army officers) and pretend to develop a romantic relationship with their victim. This is often done using online dating sites and social networking sites. At some point during the relationship they pretend to be in urgent need of money and ask for help. Many victims have been persuaded to part with large sums of money before their suspicions are aroused.
Researchers found that 52% of people surveyed online had heard of the online romance scam when it was explained to them, and that one in every 50 online adults (2%) know someone personally who had fallen victim to it.
This confirms the belief held by law enforcement agencies that this type of crime is often not reported by those affected, in many cases due to embarrassment at having been duped, or through a continuing hope that there will eventually be a genuine romance
The study led by Professor Monica Whitty, a psychologist and Professor of Contemporary Media at the University of Leicester, and Dr Tom Buchanan, a psychologist at the University of Westminster. It aimed to investigate the prevalence of victims in Great Britain and learn how widely the crime is known, as well as how people are learning about it.
Action Fraud, the national fraud reporting and advice centre run by the National Fraud Authority, identified 592 victims of this crime between 2010-11. Of these victims, 203 individuals lost over £5,000.
According to the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) romance fraud is organised crime, usually operating from outside the UK. Criminal groups make initial contact with potential victims through online dating sites and social networking sites, and will try to move the 'relationship' away from monitored online space before defrauding people of what can amount to large sums of money.
In some cases, even when victims cannot, or will not, send money, scammers involve them instead in money laundering by asking them to accept money into their bank accounts.
Investigations by SOCA have seen financial losses experienced by victims of online romance scams of between £50 and £240,000. Scammers' victims also suffer what is effectively a bereavement, from the loss of a relationship they believed to be genuine.
The researchers surveyed over 2,000 people through an online YouGov survey and estimated from the results that over two hundred thousand British citizens have fallen victim to the crime. They further estimate over 1 million people personally know someone who has been scammed.
Professor Whitty, said: "Our data suggests that the numbers of British victims of this relatively new crime is much higher than reported incidents would suggest. It also confirms law enforcement suspicions that this is an under-reported crime, and thus more serious than first thought.
"This is a concern not solely because people are losing large sums of money to these criminals, but also because of the psychological impact experienced by victims of this crime.
"It is our view that the trauma caused by this scam is worse than any other, because of the 'double hit' experienced by the victims – loss of monies and a 'romantic relationship'.
"It may well be that the shame and upset experienced by the victims deters them from reporting the crime. We thus believe new methods of reporting the crime are needed."
Professor Whitty added that the results of the research suggest warnings about the fraud are reaching about half of the British population: "This provides us with a marker for future research in preventive measures. It may well be, of course, that knowledge of the crime does not prevent it. However, it is important to compare knowledge of the crime and number of victims in future studies."
SOCA's Colin Woodcock, Senior Manager for Fraud Prevention, said:
"SOCA has worked hard to understand the nature of this crime and how it can be tackled, and this study provides further insights into the extent to which it is affecting people in the UK. The fact that 52% of respondents were aware of romance scams shows that progress has been made in raising awareness, but also that millions of people in the UK remain at risk of being successfully targeted by the crime groups committing this type of fraud.
"The perpetrators spend long periods of time grooming their victims, working out their vulnerabilities and when the time is right to ask for money. By being aware of how to stay safe online, members of the UK public can ensure they don't join those who have lost nearly every penny they had, been robbed of their self-respect, and in some cases, committed suicide after being exploited, relentlessly, by these criminals. It is crucial that nobody sends money to someone they meet online, and haven't got to know well and in person."

Provided by University of Leicester
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-rom ... sands.html

Last edited by a moderator:
200,000 lonely people I can believe, but 200,000 lonely and gullible people? Does one part inform the other to make them ideal fodder for the scammers?

Perhaps the scammers were just very good at it, like really plausible?

And the targets were just not very net savvy?

Scratch that, perhaps as you say they were just very lonely and guillable. probably if the scammers work enough people every day they'll find enough suckers in there.

If 52% of people surveyed had heard of the romance scams, it means 48% hadn't. So 200,000 lonely and gullible or lonely and naive seems quite possible.

And remember this happens in a lot more places than just dating sites. Many years ago we had a woman here who made it her business to try and chat up every man who joined, and encouraged their friendship by sending photos of a special nature.

los_grandes_lutz said:
And remember this happens in a lot more places than just dating sites. Many years ago we had a woman here who made it her business to try and chat up every man who joined, and encouraged their friendship by sending photos of a special nature.
I missed all the fun!

Anome_ said:
los_grandes_lutz said:
I missed all the fun!

Me too!

Well she's very nice but I do feel that the displayed strength in that arm and the designs on your heart suggest something altogether gothic! :)

'Spam capital' India arrests six in phishing probe
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16392960

Every month, Indians are adopting the internet in their millions - but growth is attracting crime

Related Stories

Today's email is 'not acceptable'
China combats hi-tech crimewave

Police in India say they have arrested six foreign nationals suspected of defrauding hundreds of people using text message and email scams.

Scam victims were duped after being told they had won a lottery.

Authorities seized 14 laptops, seven memory sticks and 23 mobile phones, as well as fake documents and cash.

The arrests come after security firm Kaspersky reported that India now sent more spam than any other country in the world.

Police said the six men, all Nigerian, would be remanded in custody until 12 January.

The arrests signal attempts to crack down on a growing cybercrime problem in the region.

Mumbai-based internet security specialist Vijay Mukhi said poor enforcement of laws meant spammers could act with impunity.

"We have an Information Technology Act that was introduced in 2000. But we don't have any convictions under it and it's silent on spam," he said.

Continue reading the main story
Analysis

Shilpa Kannan
BBC News, Delhi
The crackdown is being seen as a positive sign in India where the officials have been accused of not keeping up with cybercriminals.

Indian companies are now taking cyber-threats seriously as a number of recent surveys have pointed out that there appeared to be a considerable lack of preparedness to counter such threats.

Indian corporations lost an estimated $27.8 million (£17.8m) in the first half of 2011 due to phishing attacks, said RSA, the security division of data specialist EMC.

It is not just corporations but individuals too who are targeted as Indian internet users spend more and more time on Facebook, Google and Yahoo.

So increasingly, the attacks happen on social networks.

The threats mainly relate to intellectual property theft, online banking or trading frauds and phishing attacks.

In December 2011, hackers broke into the official website of India's ruling Congress Party and defaced the profile page of party president Sonia Gandhi with a pornographic message.

Though India has laws aimed at tackling cybercrime, many internet users feel it is not used effectively.

Even when arrests are made, very few people actually get convicted.

The police have recorded a little over 3,000 cases of cyber crime between 2007 and 2010, under various sections of the Information Technology (IT) Act.

"If I'm a spammer, I would rather spam from India to India and the rest of world because nothing will happen to me."

Free rein
In its report, Kaspersky said 14.8% of all spam email sent in the three months prior to the end of September had originated in India.

Darya Gudhova, Kaspersky's spam analyst, said a lack of security awareness had given spammers free rein.

She added that there was a growing level of cybercrime activity in developing regions such as Asia and Latin America.

The Internet and Mobile Association of India (IMAI) estimates that the country has more than 112 million internet users, the third largest in the world after the US and China.

About seven million new users are being added every month, the IMAI said.

David Emm, a security researcher from Kaspersky Labs, said this growth was making life difficult for the authorities - but believed the arrests signalled a strong sign of intent from the Indian government to get a grip on scammers.

"One of the good things is that they are taking it as a serious issue," he told the BBC.

"Cybercrime activity is breaking out of the western European theatre and starting to affect other parts of the globe because of the massive growth in IT.

"[In Europe] we've had cybercrime legislation for a long time with lots of expertise and history of dealing with it - but if you go to other areas like Brazil or India, you find they don't necessarily have specific cybercrime legislation."

Decent chappies. the ICC.

INTERNATIONAL CRICKET COUNCIL
Sudbury Suffolk CO10 2PG
UNITED KINGDOM-LONDON [BR

Attn: Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that you have emerged as one of the winners in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2012 Promotional Award.
Your email address was selected by our Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) from an exclusive list of 800,000 e-mail addresses of individuals from South Africa, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, West Indies,Australia, New Zealand, England and India. No tickets were sold.

Your email address is identified with Batch Number:p1/56/2009 and Number: PL 3917/182-09 in Category “B” and your claims portfolio is filled with Ref Number:ICCL/09-005/XX.You are therefore confirmed eligible to receive a cash prize of 850,000.00,GBP(Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pound) out of the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your prize award has been insured under a certified international Bank Draft, and will be given to you after meeting the claims requirements,
statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To file for the processing of your prize sum payment,you are advised to contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category “B” winners with the information below:

Name: Mr Peter Hinson (ICC)
Telephone:+447010052113
E-mail: [email protected]
Endeavor to provide him with the following information in your contact with him.
Names:
Contact Address:
Telephone:
Fax number:
Nationality:
Do you like cricket game? ……..

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 7 working days,thereafter unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake.Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence.
You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference and ticket numbers.
This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained.
Members of staff of affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional progrm.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.David Richardson.
ICC Promo Manager.

I think this is probably a business proposition of sorts, received by me 12th Jan:

hi honey :)

I made some pictures for you, few of them are nude :)
I changed my email because my husband found last one.
don`t use my old email, email me at XXXXXXXX.com
I`m online right now so I can send you my pics in 5 mins :)

kisses

NBC News:
After the lesson, Snape snapped.
Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender? said Ron.
Well, she's not, said Ron.

quote ends

Anyone who wants the email can have it. Only FEW of her pics are nude! No use to me at all! And she made them out of what? Fuzzy felt? I wish I did have her earlier email address because a husband somewhere needs to take a firm hand with this minx!

I wouldn't mind but "she" has copied the same mail to a long list of other bt customers. Fickle creature!

edit: missing word 'of' in 'made them out of what?'
added: address

Not really a business proposition, but I found this in the mail today and wondered if I'd woken up in Alan Moore land...

From [email protected]

Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.
OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.
CANCEL ALL DEBT.
REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous

Back