• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Creatures Wash Up In Russia [Globsters]

It could be argued that its an Orca. Although, I dont think the jaws is right. I mean, come on, the teeths are flat!

Monster:

monster10.jpg

Orca:

jj05mammels03.jpg

The whale died of old age, hence the stubby teeth. Corpses are weird looking.

volshebnik said:
The whale died of old age, hence the stubby teeth.

You think that a whale would use its teeth repeatedly enough to deteriorate them to that extend? Its not like they chew on bones for a living.

I think Cryptomundo reported it Identified as a beluga whale.

Iggore said:
volshebnik said:
The whale died of old age, hence the stubby teeth.

You think that a whale would use its teeth repeatedly enough to deteriorate them to that extend? Its not like they chew on bones for a living.
Belugas eat fish. Fish have bones. Or maybe this one ground its teeth in its sleep?

It was the hairy stuff that was a bit of strangeness on this one. However, Cryptomundo said that these whales have some subcutaneous fibrous structure below their outer layer of skin, so that seems in order with the level of decomposition. Not a plesiosaur.

Yeah I was gonna say whale corspes are often the culprits for globsters due to the hairy stuff seen over them when they decompose.

However some stories I have read indicate there are creatures out there with that furry stuff over that are alive and not just a decomposed whale.

I'm tempted with the whale theory too , but think that there are still unknown creatures in the ocean which may one day be discovered and explain some of the 'sea monster' sightings. I've seen basking sharks off the west coast of Scotland (an area notorious for sea monster reports) and have to admit that the first time you see one , you think you're seeing something unknown (like a sea monster). The mind can play tricks , as can misidentification , but who knows what is out there awaiting discovery ?

good lord! precisely my first thought was DARK CRYSTAL! if you read the comments further down the link, a lot of people say the same thing- they are called Skeksis, it looks like a combo of the Skeksis and their "good" counterparts, the Mystics. of course that's not what the creature actually is, but if you haven't seen the movie, i highly recommend it-- very sinister for a children's film.

Back