• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Presents / Gag-Worthy Gifts / Terrible Toys

Currently advertised on Yahoo

Diamante G-strings and the chance to win a diamond one.

Now I know that the gems probably don't go all the way round but the idea makes me wince

I always wonder how you wash those kinds of things, like the diamond bra.

Yes, I know I'm turning into my mother. :D

Sally said:
I always wonder how you wash those kinds of things, like the diamond bra.

I'd asume they're dry clean only?

Dry clean only underwear! It's a scam! :eek!!!!:

i don't think you wash them, they're designed to be torn off and discarded :D

still look damn uncomfotable though

Lillith said:
i don't think you wash them, they're designed to be torn off and discarded :D

still look damn uncomfotable though

If I pay good money for knickers i want to use them more than once!:grrr:

The Virgin Queen said:
If I pay good money for knickers i want to use them more than once!:grrr:

You have no romance in your soul ;)

Lillith said:
You have no romance in your soul ;)

I fear that dimonte g-strings are about as romantic as the stuff they sell in Ann Summers.

The Virgin Queen said:
I fear that dimonte g-strings are about as romantic as the stuff they sell in Ann Summers.

*shuffles off looking shifty, hiding her Ann Summers privileged customers loyalty card* ;)

Lillith said:
*shuffles off looking shifty, hiding her Ann Summers privileged customers loyalty card* ;)

:blush: you don't do you!

*innocently* Helen, do you have a "Rabbit" or are you getting one for Christmas?

intaglio said:
*innocently* Helen, do you have a "Rabbit" or are you getting one for Christmas?

I can't speak for Helen ;) but i would love a 'Rabbit' for christmas, I'm sure it would keep me happy on the long winter nights..........unfortunately I'm allergic to fur ;)

And VQ, although I have La Perla and Agent Provecteur tastes I have an Ann Summers budget, this is precisly the reason I need my elderly millionaire.

Lillith said:
I can't speak for Helen ;) but i would love a 'Rabbit' for christmas, I'm sure it would keep me happy on the long winter nights..........unfortunately I'm allergic to fur ;)

And VQ, although I have La Perla and Agent Provecteur tastes I have an Ann Summers budget, this is precisly the reason I need my elderly millionaire.

ah I know the fealing. I'm looking through the Agent Provecteur site and thinking 'damn if only I had a few hundred pounds' :(

Dear santa,

I've been a good girl all year and I would like the diva corset so i can carry on being a very good girl.

Lillith said:
Dear santa,

I've been a good girl all year and I would like the diva corset so i can carry on being a very good girl.

perhaps we should seduce some elderly millionairs? Sure I might like women but damn it there's corsetry on the go!

Wearing that we wouldn't even have to touch them, guaranteed heart attacks methinks......and I look so good in black ;)

Lillith said:
Wearing that we wouldn't even have to touch them, guaranteed heart attacks methinks......and I look so good in black ;)

and in your 'Misses Claus' outfit too :D

We'd have to make sure the prenuptuals where aranged so the children couldn't get their hands on our hard erned money.

I've always wanted to be called a brazen hussy, whore of Babalon ect. This could be my chance...

Wow!

Page 4 of a thread before the descent into smut.

We are being restrained.

You love it really ;).....and we are being restrained you should see what our pm's say!

Cujo said:
Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

Now that is just wrong

and unforgivably tacky - don't forget the tack value.

Remember the wors peace time terorist atack in history with a comemoritive plate? Frankly I'd rather not.

Back