• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Let me think, do I want a mixture of grated aluminium and plastic up my bajingo?

I'll get back to you.
What if the couple were using that for anal sex?. The recipient/s would be doing glittery poo's afterwards. :)

Good news! I heard a report just there that vegan glitter has been invented. It didn't mention the carnal uses, however.

What if the couple were using that for anal sex?. The recipient/s would be doing glittery poo's afterwards. :)
Well ... on a serious note ... the wife of my late father (he was a gastroenterologist) told me that while experimenting in his younger years, he let his patients swallow those coloured plastic pellets, so that he could time their digestive process ... they were indigestible and easily visible in the excrements :)

Never mind anything else, I'm not getting glitter in my M&S unmentionables - imagine if I were run over by a bus!
Remember the story about the woman who's preparing for a gynaecology visit and sprays her wahoosit with perfume?

Only it's actually glitter body spray and the doctor says 'Oh, you shouldn't have gone to such trouble just for me!'

Well ... on a serious note ... the wife of my late father (he was a gastroenterologist) told me that while experimenting in his younger years, he let his patients swallow those coloured plastic pellets, so that he could time their digestive process ... they were indigestible and easily visible in the excrements :)
Sweetcorn is good for this too.

It can be rinsed off and re-used.
Again!.jpeg

Sweetcorn is good for this too.
I've just had to look up what santorum means and I'm glad I did ..

I heard a FOF tale once where a lad and his girlfriend were 69ing each other. He was about to climax but he realised he'd have to keep in a fart .. but if he knew that if he relaxed enough to climax, he'd fart at the same time. He decided to risk it, climaxed and luckily the fart didn't smell or make a sound so he'd got away with it :) ..

She asked him to kiss her, he turned around to do that and there was a bit of sweetcorn on her cheek.

I said "Shit .. what did he do?" "He just flicked it off like this." then my mate mimed this romantic cheek stroke to kiss action.

Self-styled "Good Guys" complain about women being attracted to "Bad Guys". "Bad Guys" never complain about women being attracted to "Good Guys". There's a lesson there, darned if I know what it is.
It's certainly a recognised phenomenon, with widespread reports of it being experienced, even though there may be no scientific evidence to support it. How Fortean is that?

Here's a song by the wonderful Patsy Cline, recorded live 1962. The gist of the song is, "This bloke I'm going out with is perfect in every way and does all the things I used to complain that you never did, but I prefer you, even though you're a bad 'un."

For a balanced perspective, see Hank Williams singing "You Win Again."

Good news for glitter fans - as GNC said,

sustainable, biodegradable and vegan pigment and glitter

Is coming soon [!]

Researchers from the University of Cambridge have found a way to make sustainable, non-toxic, vegan and biodegradable glitter from cellulose – the main building block of cell walls in plants, fruits and vegetables – that is just as sparkly as the original.

The glitter is made from cellulose nanocrystals, which can bend light in such a way to create vivid colours through a process called structural colour.

I've just had to look up what santorum means and I'm glad I did ..

I heard a FOF tale once where a lad and his girlfriend were 69ing each other. He was about to climax but he realised he'd have to keep in a fart .. but if he knew that if he relaxed enough to climax, he'd fart at the same time. He decided to risk it, climaxed and luckily the fart didn't smell or make a sound so he'd got away with it :) ..

She asked him to kiss her, he turned around to do that and there was a bit of sweetcorn on her cheek.

I said "Shit .. what did he do?" "He just flicked it off like this." then my mate mimed this romantic cheek stroke to kiss action.
:rollingw:

Here's a song by the wonderful Patsy Cline, recorded live 1962. The gist of the song is, "This bloke I'm going out with is perfect in every way and does all the things I used to complain that you never did, but I prefer you, even though you're a bad 'un."
Nah, the newer boyfriend there is obsessive. She doesn't say she likes that, it's other people telling her she's lucky.

Edit - have to say I do love songs about obsession presented as love.

Last edited:
1637179802543.png

"The relief in the settlement [in Taş Tepeler, Turkey] likely dates back to roughly 8,000 BCE."
dailymail.co.uk
Neolithic relief depicting a man holding his phallus found in Turkey
Excavations at the Sayburç site in Anatolia's Taş Tepeler ('Stone Hills') region are being carried out by Istanbul University and the Şanlıurfa

I follow a Jesuit padre in the Vatican and he posted this tweet:

I might be missing some context, but then again, I don't want the context that might explain why disgraced former police officer Jesse T. Kline is brandishing a sex toy in front of the courthouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
20211119_213356.jpg
And someone answered:

Something about a Jesuit saying “sex toy” still feels weird, even though with 8 years of quality Jesuit education, it shouldn’t.

Back