• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

:pop: Did they not have guys wear jockstraps? I can't believe that wouldn't have been practiced.
You mean boxes rather than jockstraps. One Joe Root knows ALL about those.

:pop: Did they not have guys wear jockstraps? I can't believe that wouldn't have been practiced.
I was only 12 so it would have been a very small one.

Seriously though, I don't think anyone wore one for any sport at the school I went to.

I got this:

https://www.wikihow.com/Raise-Your-Own-Crickets
:chuckle:

So they are jockstraps. I still don't get Scargy's reference.
No... it's a hard, rigid plastic protector that fits inside a jockstrap.

1712597021507.png

No... it's a hard, rigid plastic protector that fits inside a jockstrap.

Ah. Now I get it. I refer to the whole contraption as a jockstrap.

My brothers played hockey from young ages and had these (also referred to as a cup), so that is why I was surprised that @kesavaross did not have one for cricket. Sticks, balls (or pucks) and whacking at things+no protection=:freak:

Human weakness is infinite. This is about Nancy Reagan:

He claimed that before she was Nancy Reagan, Nancy Davis came to Hollywood from Broadway looking for a career and “to have a good time.” Lawford and his wife claim in the autobiography that “[Nancy] was rather wild, the delight of a number of men and the lover of the alcoholic actor Robert Walker.” Walker would die tragically in his early thirties.

When preparing the book, Lawford’s wife, Patricia interviewed her late husband’s Hollywood friends who recalled the story when “three or four of us walked into Bob Walker’s house and saw a naked Nancy Davis standing there looking shocked at being caught like that. She grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom.”

Lawford and his wife also claim that Nancy was known less for her acting skills than for something else. In the book, they state that “when she was single, Nancy Davis was known for giving the best head in Hollywood.” Peter Lawford would know. He told the story of traveling with Nancy and her actor-boyfriend Bob Walker to visit her mother and stepfather. During the long car drive, Nancy “entertained them orally on those trips, apparently playing with whichever man was not driving at the moment.”

Affairs of State: The Untold History of Presidential Love, Sex, and Scandal, 1789–1900
Robert P. Watson

But there is a happy ending:

Hellcats would be Nancy Reagan’s eleventh and final film. From that moment on, she devoted herself full-time to being a dutiful wife and to pushing her husband’s career. The couple ended up having a very warm, close, and faithful marriage. Still, Peter Lawford’s wife remembered him laughing when Ronald Reagan was elected president in 1980 and then cursing the couple for the hypocrisy of their now conservative, moral image.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...te?from_search=true&from_srp=xdKpzZOm2w&qid=9

No problem with someone 'reforming' after a marriage.
And hypocrisy in politics is nothing new.

Man charged with crimes related to his love of cars

https://wjactv.com/news/nation-worl...enoir-county-jail-stalking-damage-to-property

‐--------------------------

KINSTON, N.C. (WCTI) — A North Carolina man was arrested after a months-long investigation into activity related to mechanophilia, or a sexual attraction to vehicles or machines.

Walter McCray, 52, was seen on video tampering with a victim's vehicle on Apr. 7, 2024.

McCray was arrested and jailed in the Lenoir County Jail.

McCray is charged with:

• One count felony stalking
  • Five counts damage to property
  • Five counts injury-tampering with a vehicle

Man charged with crimes related to his love of cars

https://wjactv.com/news/nation-worl...enoir-county-jail-stalking-damage-to-property

‐--------------------------

KINSTON, N.C. (WCTI) — A North Carolina man was arrested after a months-long investigation into activity related to mechanophilia, or a sexual attraction to vehicles or machines.

Walter McCray, 52, was seen on video tampering with a victim's vehicle on Apr. 7, 2024.

McCray was arrested and jailed in the Lenoir County Jail.

McCray is charged with:

• One count felony stalking
  • Five counts damage to property
  • Five counts injury-tampering with a vehicle
'Tampering' ?? Sounds like a euphemism.

Women are paying $500 to get salmon sperm injected into their vaginas to boost sex lives​

/ Oh My Cod, really?
/ the whole idea seems fishy to me

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/lifes...jected-into-their-vaginas-to-boost-sex-lives/
‐-------------------------------
"A lot of older women come to me and say they are not having any kind of sexual arousal anymore,” Amanda Azzopardi, an aesthetic nurse who runs clinics in London, Liverpool and North Wales, told the Daily Mail. “So, we do the ‘O-shot’ and they’re reporting stronger and more frequent orgasms increased natural lubrication, greater sexual arousal.”

An “O-shot” is a non-surgical treatment intended to rejuvenate the vagina and increase sexual arousal — and is alleged to typically show results after about two to four sessions.
According to Peach and Lilly — which sells a Marine Jewel Capsule from Shangpree, a skincare line and Seoul-based spa — DNA extracted from salmon sperm “has potent regenerative qualities, working not on the superficial level but sinking deeply into skin to work from within, encouraging cell turnover that, in turn, helps firm skin and maintain its elasticity."

The purified and sterilized salmon DNA molecules — officially called polynucleotides — also have anti-inflammatory effects that essentially rejuvenate the skin, anywhere on the body.

The fishy semen has been a staple in Korean skincare for many years, often mentioned on products’ ingredient lists or injected into the face.

Women are paying $500 to get salmon sperm injected into their vaginas to boost sex lives​

/ Oh My Cod, really?
/ the whole idea seems fishy to me

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/lifes...jected-into-their-vaginas-to-boost-sex-lives/
‐-------------------------------
"A lot of older women come to me and say they are not having any kind of sexual arousal anymore,” Amanda Azzopardi, an aesthetic nurse who runs clinics in London, Liverpool and North Wales, told the Daily Mail. “So, we do the ‘O-shot’ and they’re reporting stronger and more frequent orgasms increased natural lubrication, greater sexual arousal.”

An “O-shot” is a non-surgical treatment intended to rejuvenate the vagina and increase sexual arousal — and is alleged to typically show results after about two to four sessions.
According to Peach and Lilly — which sells a Marine Jewel Capsule from Shangpree, a skincare line and Seoul-based spa — DNA extracted from salmon sperm “has potent regenerative qualities, working not on the superficial level but sinking deeply into skin to work from within, encouraging cell turnover that, in turn, helps firm skin and maintain its elasticity."

The purified and sterilized salmon DNA molecules — officially called polynucleotides — also have anti-inflammatory effects that essentially rejuvenate the skin, anywhere on the body.

The fishy semen has been a staple in Korean skincare for many years, often mentioned on products’ ingredient lists or injected into the face.
Of course it does:loopy:. There are people who refuse to use well researched HRT for legit reasons, but lets inject salmon sperm which is the latest fad.

Apparently even Jennifer Aniston has used it:

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/09/bye-botox-people-now-using-salmon-sperm-banish-wrinkles-20087788/

Because it's "natural" (and botox isn't, in this article). Once again, I like reminding people that arsenic, mercury, digitalis are all natural.:rofl:

Human weakness is infinite. This is about Nancy Reagan:

He claimed that before she was Nancy Reagan, Nancy Davis came to Hollywood from Broadway looking for a career and “to have a good time.” Lawford and his wife claim in the autobiography that “[Nancy] was rather wild, the delight of a number of men and the lover of the alcoholic actor Robert Walker.” Walker would die tragically in his early thirties.

When preparing the book, Lawford’s wife, Patricia interviewed her late husband’s Hollywood friends who recalled the story when “three or four of us walked into Bob Walker’s house and saw a naked Nancy Davis standing there looking shocked at being caught like that. She grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom.”

Lawford and his wife also claim that Nancy was known less for her acting skills than for something else. In the book, they state that “when she was single, Nancy Davis was known for giving the best head in Hollywood.” Peter Lawford would know. He told the story of traveling with Nancy and her actor-boyfriend Bob Walker to visit her mother and stepfather. During the long car drive, Nancy “entertained them orally on those trips, apparently playing with whichever man was not driving at the moment.”

Affairs of State: The Untold History of Presidential Love, Sex, and Scandal, 1789–1900
Robert P. Watson

But there is a happy ending:

Hellcats would be Nancy Reagan’s eleventh and final film. From that moment on, she devoted herself full-time to being a dutiful wife and to pushing her husband’s career. The couple ended up having a very warm, close, and faithful marriage. Still, Peter Lawford’s wife remembered him laughing when Ronald Reagan was elected president in 1980 and then cursing the couple for the hypocrisy of their now conservative, moral image.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...te?from_search=true&from_srp=xdKpzZOm2w&qid=9
Lawford and pals were horrific users of women; for that reason at least, I wouldn't rely on his testimony being credible.

There's a time and a place. Woman arrested for pleasuring herself on a beach. As you do.

She's "highly offended by this".:hahazebs: And tries to say that no one saw her, but obviously she was seen cuz the police were called.

Back