Weird Sex

Mikefule

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Purely out of interest, would I be right in assuming this involves boring a hole of a certain size in it? Presumably honeydew would be the preferred choice.
I knew a chap who used to do it with a melon, and then tried a similar trick with a cauliflower. Ended up in a fruit and veg love triangle and even wrote a sad song about it. "Melon cauli baby..."

David Plankton

I AM HIM.
Reaction score
Going back to chickens for a moment - Where have I seen a photo of a man who had been shagging a (live) chicken when he was crushed by a boulder?

I think it was in FT.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
Going back to chickens for a moment - Where have I seen a photo of a man who had been shagging a (live) chicken when he was crushed by a boulder?

I think it was in FT.
The story and photo appeared in the Fortean Times Book of Strange Deaths.

Couceiro-Orense-Chicken.jpeg

Last edited:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I was going to say that this story's always struck me as a bit dodgy as a hen's genitals wouldn't accommodate a human penis.

However, it then struck me* that the hen's oviduct must be able to stretch wider than an egg's widest diameter so maybe he knew something I didn't. And there I shall leave the subject.

*possibly not as hard as the rock struck Mr Rivera

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score

I think it was in FT.
It wasn't me or Frasier Buddolf.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I was going to say that this story's always struck me as a bit dodgy as a hen's genitals wouldn't accommodate a human penis.

However, it then struck me* that the hen's oviduct must be able to stretch wider than an egg's widest diameter so maybe he knew something I didn't. And there I shall leave the subject.

Either way, it may have been divine retribution.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score

Publisher Larry Flynt of Hustler infamy said he and his friends used to have sex with chickens when they were kids. This is replicated in the film The People vs Larry Flynt (but not explicitly, before you worry).

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Finger_Lickin.jpg

From the Mitch O'Connell Blog : "perhaps more appropriate if he'd surrounded himself with chickens and not little children .."

(That must be a threadkiller surely!)

David Plankton

I AM HIM.
Reaction score
Why are we linking offsite to the Spanish chicken shagger? Is it something to do with the new GDPR rules? It's just that I think it would bring so much to this thread if it were posted here in it's full glory.

IamSundog

Not insane
Reaction score
Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get a poor doggie a bone, but when she bent over Rover took over and gave her a bone of his own
Wow....this takes me back...I heard this verbatim while on a camping trip in New York State in 1968. I guess great poetry is truely immortal.

RaM

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

I think it was in FT.

Just natures way of telling you what your doing is wrong.

Swifty

Reaction score
Just natures way of telling you what your doing is wrong.
You've got to feel sorry for the chicken, talk about having a bad day.

Reactions: RaM

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
This is a bit of a grim read
Very horrid! I also got this message, "Sorry, we're having problems with our video player at the moment, but are working to fix it as soon as we can . . . "

Is there a video? I'm asking, for a friend . . . :buck:

Swifty

Reaction score
Very horrid! I also got this message, "Sorry, we're having problems with our video player at the moment, but are working to fix it as soon as we can . . . "

Is there a video? I'm asking, for a friend . . . :buck:
I hope there isn't a video ..

RaM

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
At least worth a honorable mention.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Dog can't be blamed.