Weird Sex

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
I'll drop this here for want of anywhere better to put it, came my way via a share into the Facebook group Toilets with Threatening Auras. ...
I have no actual idea what is going on there.
Just for the record ... This is the 3rd time that's been posted in the last 9 months.

(May 2018; escargot):
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/spooky.63811/post-1755475

(October 2018; Swifty):
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/things-that-make-you-go-wtf.26340/post-1792013

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
There's been a different version of Cleopatra bathing in asses milk doing the rounds for quite a while, the alternate suggestion being that she was bathing instead in semen .. I find that hard to believe unless she had people 'bashing one out' over her while she was in a bath tub .. there's a few sites that talk about this if you search.

I've just found this instead:

https://www.elixirofknowledge.com/2010/11/cleopatra-and-religious-sex-customs-of.html

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Phew, that's a relief. When I read of the option for 'traditional' milk, my mind was boggling with all sorts of images. Was she using milk from a carton? Powdered? Expressing (though she looks too old for that)? Thank goodness it was all just a setup, however, I've no doubt there probably are some who enjoy such activities and photograph their endeavours. Rule 34 of the Internet and all that.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Mytho says Flakka is worse than bath salts!
I despaired of humanity and its passion for dope after I read about Krokodil. Everything since has just been diarrhoea icing on the shit cake.

I deliberately don't provide a link to Krokodil, as a Google image search under that name will produce depictions of its effects that I found disturbing, and I've had to do genuinely disturbing things in real life.

maximus otter

mikfez

Generally Bewildered
Man who keeps on performing sex act by horses caught out in public again

Malcolm Downes says he was 'feeling sexy' when he was seen in the field - The officer was driving along Bude Road towards Home Bargains when "her attention was drawn to this defendant at the end of an emergency access road". He "had his penis in his hand and was masturbating".
It was not safe for the officer to stop so she sounded her horn to signal "he should desist". Downes was arrested, taken into custody and was "again candid and straightforward" in interview.

Got the horn in more ways than one :)

The long criminal history of Malcolm Downes who keeps performing sex act in front of horses

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
...she sounded her horn to signal "he should desist".
Yet Regulation 99 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986 and Section 42 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 tell us that the horn shall not be used as a rebuke. Who is the offender here, the man harmlessly pitching it over his thumb, or the WPC deliberately flouting the law?

maximus otter

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers

Malcolm Downes says he was 'feeling sexy' when he was seen in the field - The officer was driving along Bude Road towards Home Bargains when "her attention was drawn to this defendant at the end of an emergency access road". He "had his penis in his hand and was masturbating".
It was not safe for the officer to stop so she sounded her horn to signal "he should desist". Downes was arrested, taken into custody and was "again candid and straightforward" in interview.

The long criminal history of Malcolm Downes who keeps performing sex act in front of horses
I hope he's got this for his ringtone

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient

Well he certainly has an 'unbridled' enthusiasm for his particular pastime. I know I shouldn't make 'spur' of the moment jokes at his expense as he obviously wasn't feeling too 'stable' at the time.