Weird Sex

Died on the job.

A man who died after having sex with a woman he met on a working trip was the victim of a professional accident and his employer is responsible, a French court has ruled.

The decision by appeal court judges in Paris stretches further the concept of a workplace accident in a country that gives generous compensation to dependants of staff who die on the job.

Xavier X, whose surname was not released, was a technician working in the Loiret département in central France, on assignment for his employer, TSO, a railway construction company based in an eastern Paris suburb. On a night in February 2013, he was found dead after a heart attack in his hotel room in Meung-sur-Loire shortly after having sex with a local woman whom he had just met.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/employer-held-liable-for-workers-death-after-sex-9nflwtptg

INT21

Antediluvian
I can just see the case for the defense.

'M'lud, the five person committee, not being able to come to a conclusion (Pun intended) arranged to each have sex with the women on consecutive weekends.

They found the experience quite enjoyable and not in the least strenuous; certainly not sufficient to cause a heart attack.

We therefore request the case against to company be dismissed.

Anyone requiring further proof can fine the lady in questions phone number in the third cubicle of the gents on Bvd St Marie'.

INT21.

uair01

Justified & Ancient

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
From t'Guardian; a belief that refraining from masturbation is good for you. It's on Reddit so it must be true.

What’s causing women to join the NoFap movement?

A Reddit forum dedicated to abstaining from masturbation has over 450,000 members – and about 5% of them are female
Apparently it's strange that a small number of women are becoming involved in this.

What's more interesting to me is that abstainers, or fapstronauts, reckon they're making themselves mentally and physically healthier -

refraining from masturbation can lead to “superpowers”, ranging from increased energy and confidence to commanding respect from peers or curing social anxiety.
“I struggled with acne and I had body issues,” she explains. “I think I [now] look better and I think more positively … I’ve been told how much more attractive I’ve got.”

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
From t'Guardian; a belief that refraining from masturbation is good for you. It's on Reddit so it must be true.

What’s causing women to join the NoFap movement?

Apparently it's strange that a small number of women are becoming involved in this.

What's more interesting to me is that abstainers, or fapstronauts, reckon they're making themselves mentally and physically healthier -
I seem to remember reading these claims before but for males and it was possibly Christian - does this tug at anyone's memory? :thought:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
"commanding respect from peers"—huh? Are they bragging about this at work or something?
It's about a Reddit sub so one assumes the respect is coming from other posters, i.e. people who don't actually know you.

Here's how an actual work conversation might go -
Colleague: Oh you're a wag, you always make me laugh!
Fapstronaut: Ah, you've noticed my newfound social skills! I've felt much more confident since April.
Colleague: Why, what happened in April?
Fapstronaut: That's when I stopped masturbating.
Colleague:
*backing away*

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Man caught having sex with a plastic cone at Wigan North Western train station

Wigan and Leigh Magistrates Court
CHARLES GRAHAM
Email
Published: 07:19Saturday 14 September 2019
Share this article

A man has admitted to having sex with a plastic cone in front of shocked staff at Wigan’s main railway station.

Trevor Smith, 38, appeared before borough magistrates to plead guilty to outraging public decency during a bizarre drunken incident at North Western.

Justices heard that on April 14, Smith, from Arrivato Plaza, St Helens, was seen sitting in a lift with his trousers and underpants round his ankles at the station with a cleaning cone on his lap, “appearing to have sex with it and thrusting his hips at it.”
etc
https://www.wigantoday.net/news/cri...vjTD-YACz9RevWbYPjUKxYn2RtVI0KlIelw-0LNrZ1lwU

plastic wiganer

Ephemeral Spectre
makes me proud to live in Wigan....... NOT. (at least he was from Saint Helens - different kind of weirdo)
There was also the guy who (ahem) got friendly with the post box - i posted (lol) this a couple of years ago on here - he was later found floating in the canal apparently