Weird Sex

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
From t'Guardian; a belief that refraining from masturbation is good for you. It's on Reddit so it must be true.

What’s causing women to join the NoFap movement?

Apparently it's strange that a small number of women are becoming involved in this.

What's more interesting to me is that abstainers, or fapstronauts, reckon they're making themselves mentally and physically healthier -
I seem to remember reading these claims before but for males and it was possibly Christian - does this tug at anyone's memory? :thought:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
"commanding respect from peers"—huh? Are they bragging about this at work or something?
It's about a Reddit sub so one assumes the respect is coming from other posters, i.e. people who don't actually know you.

Here's how an actual work conversation might go -
Colleague: Oh you're a wag, you always make me laugh!
Fapstronaut: Ah, you've noticed my newfound social skills! I've felt much more confident since April.
Colleague: Why, what happened in April?
Fapstronaut: That's when I stopped masturbating.
Colleague:
*backing away*

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Man caught having sex with a plastic cone at Wigan North Western train station

Wigan and Leigh Magistrates Court
CHARLES GRAHAM
Email
Published: 07:19Saturday 14 September 2019
Share this article

A man has admitted to having sex with a plastic cone in front of shocked staff at Wigan’s main railway station.

Trevor Smith, 38, appeared before borough magistrates to plead guilty to outraging public decency during a bizarre drunken incident at North Western.

Justices heard that on April 14, Smith, from Arrivato Plaza, St Helens, was seen sitting in a lift with his trousers and underpants round his ankles at the station with a cleaning cone on his lap, “appearing to have sex with it and thrusting his hips at it.”
etc
https://www.wigantoday.net/news/cri...vjTD-YACz9RevWbYPjUKxYn2RtVI0KlIelw-0LNrZ1lwU

makes me proud to live in Wigan....... NOT. (at least he was from Saint Helens - different kind of weirdo)
There was also the guy who (ahem) got friendly with the post box - i posted (lol) this a couple of years ago on here - he was later found floating in the canal apparently